On language: on controlling and being controlled

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Mephura, Jul 16, 2003.

1. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Spoodle:
    Why you slumbitching disease..

Pretty fucking hard trying to palm a knife with a furry paw, huh?
    Perro.

Wessy:
    Lies. Kidding....had a laugh and this mook sitting next to me gave me the eyebrow.

Question to you all: Why is fountainboy still posting here?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. thefountainhed Fully Realized Valued Senior Member

Guthrie, they do for me.
    Try this then:
    PBK

HED

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Mephura Applesauce, bitch... Valued Senior Member

christ man!
    you are hideous...

Here i thought she was just exaggerating

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. thefountainhed Fully Realized Valued Senior Member

HA HA HA HA FUCKING HA!!!

I am glad you hold that opinion. The last thing I need is a guy on dick.

8. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Liar that never read Kant:
    Yes, that is the last thing you need but the last thing you'll have is a girl on it.

9. spookz Banned Banned

ahh
    the messiah ventured out long enough to comment on a guy

10. thefountainhed Fully Realized Valued Senior Member

Soo after much private messages between you two shitheads, that was the best you could venture??????????? You two are really pathetic. Also, you lie. Seeing as how for the past three years, 3 days without sex, I almost go crazy, you can imagine that the hed has had his share. Besides, not long ago you were wishing you were on my dick. Why be so bitter? Why can't we all just get along?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

11. Mephura Applesauce, bitch... Valued Senior Member

Yup, the messiah did.

Wow..
    to quote you
    "I applaud your fucking ego .... Base that ego on something besides insecurity. Instead of an overcompensation, base it on something with subtance. Your ego is baseless and overamplified."

If you actually think we waste our time talking about you, smoke another. Despite what you apparently believe, you are not the topic of any discussion. In order to be so you would have to at least be somewhat thought provoaking. That just isn't the case .

Sorry.

12. thefountainhed Fully Realized Valued Senior Member

About time!!!1

I was waiting for the next assuming fool amongst the two of you to insinuate such and get their ass laughed at. In my language and culture, it is called a SETUP. You aplaud/commend an opponent and then show that commendation to be false. Nitwit!

13. Mephura Applesauce, bitch... Valued Senior Member

Or, you admit you just made an ass of yourself and stop trying to back peddal out of it.
    Hell, your way just equates to saying anyone can make an idiotic claim, wait for someone to call them on it, then reverse their oppinion thus, somehow, show themselves to be right all along.
    Not making a whole hell of alot of sense there, Fhed.

14. thefountainhed Fully Realized Valued Senior Member

Nae fool, it is you that is backing out of it. I will admit it if I did
    in fact make an ass out of myself. I was patiently waiting and you bit. It is called Nkwasiasem and the language is Akan. Learn something for a change.

15. Mephura Applesauce, bitch... Valued Senior Member

So by actually bothering to continue to reply to this dribble, I'm backing out? That's an interesting way of looking at things.

16. thefountainhed Fully Realized Valued Senior Member

WOW. Such irrationality three times within one thread really surprises the shit outta me!!! No, you are backing out because after searching through all my posts to see if you can get something to hit me with-- so you can save face, you picked something that I had set up on purpose. After this was pointed out to you, you accused of me "backing out" when I was doing no such thing, but rather it was you trying to save face yet again. Sorry m8, you are fucked either way. To think I expected more from you...Oh well, mistakes, mistakes, fucking mistakes.

17. Mephura Applesauce, bitch... Valued Senior Member

Once again your ego clouds the truth.
    Searching all your posts? Nope. I think i could name three maybe 4 threads I know of your participation in. The thing i quoted was on the page before this one. The truth is often simple, and in this case that holds true. I just read the last 3 pages five minutes before.

If you look real close you'll notice that the post I quoted was only five above my re-entry into this thread. Get a life, man. I really bore of your attempts at saving face. I'm not backing out of anything. I don't waste my time scouring your posts looking for something to hit you with. If its in recent memory, which it was, then I'll use it.

Here is the truth. Deal with it.
    You aren't interesting and you aren't worth my time.
    There are only four people's posts I search. Three are close friends, the fourth is my own so I can pick up where I last replied.
    You just don't make the list, so quit flattering yourself.

As far as inconsistencies go, you're human. We all are (except for maybe spookz who once alluded to just being an AI program). Its simply amazing that you have this prepubescent need to try to prove your self right when there isn't even a point to it. You expected more from me?
    I expected more from you...
    ok..
    not really, but I thought it would be a nice thing to say. You know, to perhaps sooth that overinflated ego of yours.

18. spookz Banned Banned

so ahh meph
    salt and pepper fantasies firmly dashed eh?

19. spookz Banned Banned

meph
    can i be your friend? i am a really nice guy and all

20. Mephura Applesauce, bitch... Valued Senior Member

eh?
    Not fantasy of mine 's been dashed.
    Quite frankly, none of it makes sense. Purposely contradict yourself or act the hypocrite to somehow prove yourself better by doing so, and then supporting this asinine argument by making false claims?
    Nope, don't see how any of that adversely affects me in the least.

Sure. Consider yourself to be in the standard probation period.

21. thefountainhed Fully Realized Valued Senior Member

Once again your ego clouds the truth.
    Searching all your posts? Nope. I think i could name three maybe 4 threads I know of your participation in. The thing i quoted was on the page before this one. The truth is often simple, and in this case that holds true. I just read the last 3 pages five minutes before.

Nae, no ego clouding the truth.How can I know the truth when I assumed? Besides, it was a fucking pun.

If you look real close you'll notice that the post I quoted was only five above my re-entry into this thread. Get a life, man. I really bore of your attempts at saving face. I'm not backing out of anything. I don't waste my time scouring your posts looking for something to hit you with. If its in recent memory, which it was, then I'll use it.
    If I look through all the repetitiveness, I notice this: I am not backing out of anything. That is a lie. Like I already explained to you, it was a setup.

Here is the truth. Deal with it.
    You aren't interesting and you aren't worth my time.

LOL.

There are only four people's posts I search. Three are close friends, the fourth is my own so I can pick up where I last replied.
    You just don't make the list, so quit flattering yourself.

LOL.

As far as inconsistencies go, you're human. We all are (except for maybe spookz who once alluded to just being an AI program). Its simply amazing that you have this prepubescent need to try to prove your self right when there isn't even a point to it. You expected more from me?
    Prove myself right? Yes, if I had an intentioin and you fell for it, fuck I will fucking parade it. And of course I am inconsistent. And whenever it is pointed out, I will admit it. If one is not willing to accept their mistakes, then what is one but a fool? Here is the truth for the umpteenth time: It was a setup up.

I expected more from you...
    ok..
    not really, but I thought it would be a nice thing to say.

Now, how is this bullshit any different from what I did? You refuse to see that which you must.

You know, to perhaps sooth that overinflated ego of yours.
    More copying. I do have an ego. I do not think it is overinflated. Besides, if I know I am right as I was hoping it would be the Gendy who bit, but someone-- you eventually bit, where is the need to soothe when the ego is not hurt?

22. thefountainhed Fully Realized Valued Senior Member

***Frustration***

So if I say this: "You are really fucking smart because you know the answe to log 34. Logarithms are easy, so noone should praise one for knowing loarithms. If anyone is going to claim to be smart thet should know more than simple logarithms" That is contradiction????? When for more than a week, we having been going back and forth????? And I have been insulting her insecurity driven ego???? By what logic is that contradiction???????

23. Mephura Applesauce, bitch... Valued Senior Member

Well, as to the first part:
    Unless you are being sarcastic with the first sentence, which might be implied through your use of the word 'fucking' in that one place only, yes. Here is how:

"You are really fucking smart because you know the answe to log 34."
    You say the subject is smart.
    "If anyone is going to claim to be smart thet should know more than simple logarithms"
    you then say that one shouldn't claim to be smart unless they know more than what you praised them for knowing in sentence one. So i can only assume that the first sentence was ment to be sarcastic.
    However, I never noted a reply from your subject in this little monologue. I, most importantly, didn't see them claiming to be smart in your example.
    So what it boils down to is you saying you are smart (sarcasticly, we assume). Then you say you aren't smart because you know logs.
    Nope, doesn't make much sence, but not 'exactly' contradictory.

On to part two:
    Firstly, you make an assumption to base an arguement off of. That being that her ego is driven by insecurities. However, that isn't what I found contradictory, or to be more specific, hypocritical.
    What I find contradictory was that first you said to her:

(for time saving the above will be quote 1)

Now, following the ego idea, or more to the point egotism:
    1 a : excessive use of the first person singular personal pronoun b : the practice of talking about oneself too much
    2 : an exaggerated sense of self-importance

You then make these false claims:
    1)
    implying that we are working together to try to best you.
    and 2)
    Saying, quote bluntly, that I care enough to bother.

Both of these things point to an overdeveloped sense of self importance, being as neither is true. Seeing how you just called some one else out on the same grounds (that being gendanken), it falls under the realm of finding fault in others that share the same faults as you, i.e. a hypocrite.

The contradictory part was how you post quote one, act in a hypocritical way and then say
    (BTW on a side note, i think the word you were looking for was condemnation, as commend means to praise and you haven't done any as far as I've seen.)

Now then, I used quote one as an example to compare/contrast your accusations of fault in others and you own behavior.
    You then say that you knowingly in a way shows the same faults in you and did so to show yourself to be supperior in some way.
    I'll quote the one line I find the most ammusing:
    "I was waiting for the next assuming fool amongst the two of you to insinuate such and get their ass laughed at."
    When the only person really insinuating anythign with out example is you.
    So, you proceed to claim, repeatedly, that this was done to somehow, by undermining the authority that the original argument was based on, make your opponent look foolish when it only serves to make you appear so.
    So then you resort to claiming I'm being irrational. (I'll admit that I am in continuing to actually answer this as it serves no point.)
    Still, I've yet to see the rationality in your claiming you made an ass of your self just to prove yourself better than the other guy.
    Sorry, it just doesn't make sense.

So now that I've suffered through alot of strange grammer, some typoes and you, apparently, not knowing what the hell a pun is, I'm going to end this.

(just so you know a pun is a play on words in two or more meanings for one word are suggested. Such a a feline with nine tails being refered to as a cat-of-nine-tails, when the term is actuall the name of a type of whip. )