Oops

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by slotty, Nov 18, 2004.

1. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

that is true, but how do you know when the blocker has won? Or do you shit so regulary that it is always when you are drinking during the evening/night?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. slotty Colostomy-its not my bag Registered Senior Member

well i suppose we would'nt have 3 kgs of crap in our pants for starters

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Roman Banned Banned

Yeah, fecal play definitely isn't doing it for me slotty.

Are the kebabs any good in the UK? I had some in France, and they were essentially lamb sandwhiches.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. analbeads "loosen up" Registered Senior Member

Well, speaking of fecal matter, here's good one.

My cousin Shane, didn't like his boss very much (he's a cop so he can get away with this I guess), so he shit on a plate and put it in his bosses desk drawer.

The next week, his boss found a skunk that someone had just run over with a car. It was about 90 degrees F out and he put the skunk in a paper bag and held it out the window the whole ten miles to work and I guess the thing just stunk

. He got to work and put in Shane's locker.

8. slotty Colostomy-its not my bag Registered Senior Member

Nice one Anal

and yeh Roman, we get every sort of kebab on the planet here in the Uk. Of course you would never,never, ever, dream of eating one whilst sober. It's like Newtons 5th law ( the 4th being it does'nt matter how much you shake it, the last drop always goes down your trouser leg!) Kebabs and Kentucky fried chicken can only be consumed when pissed

9. slotty Colostomy-its not my bag Registered Senior Member

I have to say that all you members of sciforums are either a) perfect or b) boring. or c) shy. Now i hope its c. I am sure that between us all there are hundreds of stories where we can all laugh at our collective misfortunes. Now i have just started a new job in a different department for a while, so if you've read this thread you will know that i like a bit of a giggle as i go about my day. But sadly i am not in a job at the moment that involves people with things stuck up there ass to make me laugh. Slotty is suffering people. I need a constant input of mirth to allow me to function in the way i am accustomed. So please share your lifes fuck ups with the members.

Anyway yet another little fuck up in my life. So picture the scene. I have just started working in a hospital and go for my lunch break. I end up sitting with all of the senior management and sit down with my meal. Its sausages, fried eggs, baked beans , burger, and chips ( fries to my colonial friends) I sit down and start to eat it but think " hmm, this is a bit dry- maybe some gravy will be good" so up i get and go back to the counter and poor a health serving of gravy all over the meal. I sat back down and started to eat my meal. Now i had been out for a heavy night the previous night and was feeling a bit jaded. I started to eat and began to thinkl that it tasted a bit wierd. But thinking it was just my hangover/ jaded palate carried on eating. All of the senior management were all having a chat but all sort of stopped and i could tell they were all looking at me. Thats because it was'nt gravy. Oh no- it was chocolate sauce. The thing is i just carried on eating it, like " yeh, its great. Have you never tried it ? " sort of look on my face. Sometimes i can be a real silly twat, but hey thats life and sometimes shit happens. Actually at first it tasted like shit,and about two mins later i wished it was.

10. Roman Banned Banned

I must be perfect

I'm sorry slotty, but I have no stories of this thread's caliber.
    But I am not yet 18! Give me time!

11. slotty Colostomy-its not my bag Registered Senior Member

Well its nice to know that you know that your gonna fuck it up sometime in the future.

12. slotty Colostomy-its not my bag Registered Senior Member

My friends and i have still not got enough courage yet to do this one in the pub. I will keep you all informed- saying that would any of you lot try it

13. 0scar J'aime La Moutarde Registered Senior Member

14. vslayer Registered Senior Member

meh, you shoudnt let age stop you

15. analbeads "loosen up" Registered Senior Member

C'mon people.....Slotty and I can't always have the most embarrassing things happening to us and our friends....I know SOMEBODY has to have a story....it's an awesome thread, let's keep it going!!!

16. analbeads "loosen up" Registered Senior Member

But Roman, we'll let you slide....since you're not 18 yet and all

17. vslayer Registered Senior Member

even as babies we did embarrasing things, surely there is someone here who has some embarrasing stories.

ok, the only new ones i can think of:

when riding my bike alond the footpath, i hit a powerpole, then fell onto the grass and got a big grass stani on my ass.

a friend of mine was riding a childs-sized bmx while drunk, the pedal snapped off and he fell down hitting his nuts right on the seat in front of everyone

18. slotty Colostomy-its not my bag Registered Senior Member

A quick one. I was walking home pissed and a policeman is stood in a shop doorway. I did'nt see him, but he saw me trip over my feet as i was stumbling home. He said " Whats up with you boy, don't your feet reach the end of your shoe's? "
    I replied, " No. Why, does your head reach the top of your helmut?"
    British police wear those bloody great big hats. His face was a picture as i went about my merry way.

19. slotty Colostomy-its not my bag Registered Senior Member

This is how not to impress a new girlfriend. I had been seeing this girl for a couple of weeks and we were in bed together for the first time. Anyway we were pounding away making passionate luurve when in mid stroke i just said " won't be long, about 5 mins" jumped off her, got dressed and went out. I came back about 10 mins later with a giant burger stuffed in my face and all the sauce etc dribbling around my chin. I just said to her " Sorry, but when you get a munchy attack you just gotta eat" Of course i had had a splif and the munchies just take over. She just looked disgusted with me. I never saw her again, but hey the burger was great!

20. My Sexy Blue Feet Out sunbaking, leave a msg... Registered Senior Member

I don't believe you. Sorry, but no way. Cause that's just.....

....Harsh.

21. slotty Colostomy-its not my bag Registered Senior Member

I swear its true. i have no reason to lie here. None of you know me and so it does'nt matter that i share some of the cringe moments of my life here. When i had got back to sanity i did think it was a bit crass aswell. But like i said, if you've got the munchies, you gotta eat. If the roles were reversed i would of kicked the shit out of me. But looking back i still find it funny.

22. slotty Colostomy-its not my bag Registered Senior Member

Come on sexyfeet, give us one to laugh at.

23. My Sexy Blue Feet Out sunbaking, leave a msg... Registered Senior Member

I can't think of any. Sorry slotty. I threw one or two tame ones in back there, but i'm all sweet and innocent, don't have any stories involving penguins and kinky mating rituals or anything like that.