Oral sex

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by android, Nov 9, 2004.

1. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Yes, but from a fish.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. pixel Registered Senior Member

Gendanken:

Whaaaaaaaaaat? Ew. And I thought *I* was jaded about that sort of thing.

What's this about Courtney Cox??

And listen, most women do clean up -- at least, the women in my circles do. I think maybe you've just been around the wrong circles. That's gotta be it.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Pixel:
    She's a fithly skeetch who hasn't seen water in ages.

See the connection? Simple stuff boo boo.
    Never mistaken jaded for informed.

No.
    Its that I've been in hospitals and seen things on the human body you usually find in your toilet.
    Plus, I don't bathe.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. whitewolf asleep under the juniper bush Registered Senior Member

What? If it smells like your favorite food, why the hell not? Muahaha.

I intend to fully disgust you with the idea of fish food. When you smell fish, think of your juices. When you see your sushi, think of your juices.

8. pixel Registered Senior Member

Who the hell has sex -- and ORAL sex -- when they smell like "fish"? You people sick or what? :bugeye:

9. guthrie paradox generator Registered Senior Member

I have no doubt theres a subsection of some fetish website about just that.

(and, I know she'll hate me forever, but Gendanken is apparently a woman.)

10. whitewolf asleep under the juniper bush Registered Senior Member

Did you just realize that? Of course she's the fishy smelling type, otherwise how would she know.

11. guthrie paradox generator Registered Senior Member

I've known that since a wee while after I joined, roughly 7 days after yourself. I just thougth I'd let anyone who didnt know already, such as you'll notive fraggle rocker seems to be uncertain.

12. slotty Colostomy-its not my bag Registered Senior Member

There are only two things that smell of fish. Ones fish.
    The other is a pelicans arsehole

13. pixel Registered Senior Member

I have to admit, I once ate like 4 jars of anchovies because I was going through some salt addiction thing. And I smelled like anchovies -- my skin, my pee... I thought I'd have to retire into the woods, where, owing to my scent, I'd eventually be eaten by a bear who mistook me for a large anchovy. Ah well. Smelling like that, I would rather have been eaten by a bear than eaten by a man. No more anchovies for me!

( <--- Oral Sex emote -- THAT'S what it is! )

14. Roman Banned Banned

I read in an article of New Scientist that exposure to semen raises a woman's chance of pregnancy, as long as the semen's from the same man.

It works like this:

Sperm is haploid, and to the bodies immune system, looks very alien. The woman's body actively attacks sperm when it enters through the vagina, lowering sperm count, and ultimately the chance of pregnancy. In extreme cases, women have been known to have allergic reactions to semen, where their skin blisters.

Any exposure to semen increases the woman's chance of pregnancy by decreasing her immuno-repsonse, because of a chemical in the semen that helps the woman's immune system get used to her partner's. In the study conducted, it turned out that swallowing resulted in the highest pregnancy rates; not just coughing it up on the pillow.

So there you; a little more about the birds and bees.

Oh, and here's a link:
    http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_514317.html

15. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Whitewolf:
    Because my omnipotent grandeur can pick up olfactory vibes from your underwear.

Pixel:
    Blacks.

Guthrie:
    Just because a woman happens to know about the aquatic smells of other women does not mean she's learned this from her own body.

You hear 10 year old boys going around joking about women "smelling like fish"- does this mean their own privates smell like fish?
    Its simply humor based on scientific fact- the accumulation of epithelial cells in a dank environ (as in, beneath foreskin or squeezed between the moist flaps of the labia)- mixed with bad hygiene translates to Something Utterly Disgusting.

The smell is worse on a female because one, she menstruates, and two, her privates are far more acidic and moist than the males.

Roman:
    Studies also show that mutilating pictures of happy sperm in one's journal would render a man impotent.

GIRL POWER!

(Anyway- always question pop science- I read in some like journal that the reasons why the Y chromosome is so small compared to the X is becuase the X chromosome ate it down to an evolutionary weakling. Right.)

16. guthrie paradox generator Registered Senior Member

Ah, my comments were nothing to do with the subject of the thread. I know also about little boys and fishy comments, seeing as even the older married blokes at work are quite capable of making such comments.

As for chromosomes, I sometimes wondered if the Y chromosome is as it is because its a parasite. It attached itself to the stronger X chromosomes, and I am sure you already know that unless reprogrammed by testosterone etc, foetuses will always turn into women, ie a virgin birth may be possible, but it will always be female. Then all you need to do is compare and contrast with the almost parasitical living that quite a few men make on their womenfolk.....

17. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Guthrie:
    Ah.
    Yes, you're right.

I completely forgot those first few months of me batting my curly lashes at you and flexing my cleavage.
    Anway, he're where I'm at an impasse:
    FUCK.

I've just gone through my shelves looking for the damn book, but I either lost it or its out in the car which I don't have at the moment.
    Name: Genome
    Author: Matt Ridley- ever heard?

If not, then fuck all over again. He describes a y-dependent condition during pregnancy that sounds like your idea.

18. pixel Registered Senior Member

I'm gonna start a petition tomorrow demanding the story behind Gendanken's ire. Anybody who's this hopping mad and hilarious has to have a good story.

19. Roman Banned Banned

Yeah, gendy's certainly a reason to come back. Her anger is terribly fascinating, isn't it?
    I have several theories about her ire, but I don't wish to share them because they're mean and she's sensitive.

20. whitewolf asleep under the juniper bush Registered Senior Member

She's too girly, her anger tantrums give her out. She has no life, that's the whole story.

21. pixel Registered Senior Member

Roman, you're hilarious too.

Hmm... What's with my ass-kissing... Can't help it though. It's true. I've been laughing out loud for the past half hour.

22. Roman Banned Banned

Ass-kissing is an excellent way to ingraciate yourself into a community.
    Welcome aboard.

23. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

whitewolf:
    I know.

Its so bad that every last cell in my body is wanting to stick a pathetic Greenwish Village artsty psudo chick-mick like you through thick glass.

But then again, *flips hair* don't take it personal. Stick to photoshop, missy.