Orgone Energy

Discussion in 'General Science & Technology' started by EmptyForceOfChi, Nov 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

but people are only cheating themselves out of the benifits of Qi i just want to spread the teachings, i believe everybody can reason and grasp concepts if its explained to them on there terms of understanding, if people just wont accept it even when proof is put in there face, then i wont try witht hat person anymore,

but sometimes i do get frustrated when people are over skepticle i admit it does irritate me because to me its like handing somebody a wonderfull gift of priceless value, and they spit it back in your face and its insulting to everything i stand for, but i dont actually let it get to me ever, but it does irritate me.

peace

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. VitalOne Banned Banned

This is true, that's why I asked the skeptics to propose an experiment that would verify if orgone exists or not. The skeptics will probably not answer, because most skeptics have already made up their mind to believe what they want.

The truth is you can find evidence for and against everything in science, including widely accepted theories.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

VitalOne, you are right. You can find evidence for or against a lot of popular scientific theories. Let's don't bring any into this thread. We can always start another thread.

To me the evidence for the existence of orgone is as clear as the evidence for light. I really don't understand people who can't see it. They're from a different planet. I think that I'm better off admitting this than beating around the bush. There is only so far that they should be allowed in to my mental space. The scary thing is that they want in at all.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

i understand where your both comming from 100% but some people are just too deep intot here ways to believe in something like this, they see it as magic and mysticism, i just look at it like this "ok its a form of energy" what i dont get is this, people think Qi goes against science? i really dont see how it does i actually see Qi to explain a few things by existing, it makes you realise how everything works on a larger scale, Qi actually supports science in a few ways, like they way weather behaves like the way vibrations act, on a sub level, many many things, but anyways ok we have 3 people here willing to conduct experiments when we all get our devices up and running lets start the testing a.s.a.p , but what we have to prepare for is skeptics actually dissmissing our evidence, saying it wasnt properly controlled, or it dosent count because your amatures, ir something of this nature, Vitalone you had some very good experiments to conduct,

if all of the experiments we conduct end up bieng posative supporting Qi, will you skeptics actually acknowledge this?

peace,

8. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

I suggest that you prepare to ignore the skeptics and treat them with the contempt that they deserve. Budget less than ten percent of your time and energy for them. Be strict about it. When you engage with them you have them right where they want you.

No, I don't think that when you have proof positive the skeptics will acknowledge it. There are some very good articles about skeptics out there, and about "spinics", cynics who apply a spin to every debunking effort. Even when they are allegedly on the side of mainstream science, maybe even especially when they are on the side of mainstream science, it is wrong for these people to use the public the way that they do.

Spinics

James Demeo on Skeptics and Orgone

Randy LeJeune on the Nature of Scientific Skepticism

James DeMeo's articles page

Getting into it with the skeptics can be compelling and addictive. It is also a waste of precious time and energy. One good article is worth a lot more than many hours of attempting to babysit so-called skeptics. They are perfectly capable of smearing fingerpaints on the walls and eating library paste from the jars without your help. If you think they're cute and engaging, that's your lookout. I'm looking back at seven mostly wasted years. Unlike children, they will never grow up. They will never clean up their act. They will waste your time and drag you down.

9. VitalOne Banned Banned

Ok, lets forget about the skeptics.
    We have to figure out exactly how Qi behaves, and exactly what it is. If we're able to do this, then we'll be able to manipulate Qi exceedingly easy, and build better devices.

So what do we know about Qi so far? Here's what I've observed and confirmed:
    - Organic matter absorbs Qi
    - Metallic matter attracts and radiates Qi
    - Qi and Yi are influenced by each other
    - Electromagnetic radiation has a direct connection to Qi
    - Produces Heat (ironically, hot objects produce electromagnetic radiation...a coincidence?)
    - Has healing effects for everything

Some connections between Qi and electromagnetism:
    - Electromagnetic radiation is mass-free, and interacts with matter
    - "the electromagnetic force is the one responsible for practically all the phenomena one encounters in daily life, with the exception of gravity."
    - "a field, encompassing all of space"

I'm still completely puzzled as to what Qi really is. There must be a frequency that causes Qi to be produced, this would explain the vital energy tapes, also certain geometry should be able to produce Qi. If Qi is vital energy, then it is separate from EM, light, and gravity. If it is the life energy, then it is neccessary for life, yet exists in everything? Also, if there are different variations of Qi, then is the OR, or positive Qi simply another variation?

Everything is leading me to believe that Qi is electromagnetic radiation itself. Positive Qi and Negative Qi being different variations of the electromagnetic radiation. For instance, people probably can become healed when exposed to a certain electromagnetic radiation....it seems to make sense. But Reich came to a different conclusion that Orgone is the medium for electromagnetism, light, and gravity....so I'm not so sure...

I also have a radical theory that if the Qi is high enough, it will do whatever the Yi intends...meaning any desire, no matter how impossible can be fulfilled.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2005
  10. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

I am not all that sure that Orgone is the medium for electromagnetism, light, or gravity. I think that it is a medium. It absorbs, re-emits, and scatters photons. It also wanders through matter, performing certain functions involving the absorbtion and emission of energy. You can see the particles appearing to float around in the air during the day. It's sort of like an electromagnetic field line cut off from the electromagnet. It's also sort of like a different type of atom.

11. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

i need a little help with my HHG, is there any alternative to using double terminated quarts crystals?. im finding it hard to get any 5 crystals that are the same size and width and quality, i found one that i might purchase from this funky little shop they have tons of intereting things in there,

also im want to create the worlds largest cloudbuster, i really want to do an experiment that will make a huge impact that everyone can witness even all of you can witness my experiment by looking on the weather channel or seeing forcast results, im going to make a cloudbuster so huge that it will effect the weather patterns of the whole of london (england if possible) on a high hilltop on the boarder of east london/essex, i will make the biggest one that i can, probably out of, scaffholding pipes, a fish pond mould, and the largest quarts crystals that you can buy, i will post the exact dates of my experiment on this forum so people can document weather patterns and changes it the atmosphere etc, i would like input on constructing this huge devise please from a few people on this forum, all the help given will be a big help thanks!.

peace.

12. VitalOne Banned Banned

I read some scripture about unmanifest matter...I think that's what Qi is. Also in this Indian Scripture it talks about Prana and how there are different sheaths like the material body is one, then prana, then the mental world, etc...So Qi is probably unmanifest matter that expresses itself clearly through electromagnetic activity, gravity, and light like Reich said.

You might want to consider just buying one, I think if you search around the net you can find good Quartz Crystals.

Also, about the cloudbuster I've read that it has many dangerous effects, and that it's difficult to remove the DOR.

13. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

what about water, fresh running stream water, couldent the bad Qi just purify going through the steam without comming onto the opperator?, or what about fixing manny HHG's around the cloudbuster to convert te evil Qi to good Qi, also i will have high immunities to the evil Qi, i have practised Qigong and taiji since an early age, my overall Qi Shen and Jing are very very high for my age, even the shaolin monks at the brixton temple were puzzled asking me if i am shaolin first time i went there to study shaolin gong fu. and i said no i practise taiji and Qigong since i was a small boy and then they asked to sparr me and moved me up to advanced forms and methods classes after that, i would be able to create a good cloudbuster and i am sensative to qi energy (good or bad) so i could feel the best way to deal with leaks and ways to properly convert it and transfer it away from myself.

peace

14. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

EmptyForceOfChi, if you do build the cloudbuster, the water must be in electrical contact with the ground. A cement pond would be OK. Metals might be OK. It is best if it is an actual pond of water in direct contact with earth.

Salt was one of Wilhelm Reich's favorite things for cleansing a room of DOR. He would put a lot of salt in bowls of water and run wires from the bowls to a good electrical ground. Their range is very limited, good enough for the room they are in.

15. VitalOne Banned Banned

Hey guys, I think I've finally found the missing link to everything

Scalar Waves

I think Orgone energy is a scalar wave (see Nikola Tesla).

Why?

- Scalar waves are purely mass-free
    - Connected to electromagnetism, but not electromagnetism
    - Affects gravitational waves
    - Scalar technology has been used to cause rain, tornados, and weather changes
    - Scalar waves exists everywhere

It seems like this explains everything basically. This is explains why I found such a profound link with electromagnetic radiation. I had already suspected that Qi behaves wave-like.

Some notes about Scalar Waves:
    - No Frequency (Hertz)
    - Travels through 4D Space (not 3D)
    - There's an infinite amount of available

I think this is what Orgone is, though I'm still unsure.

16. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

there is a big lake near where i will erect the cloudbuster device,

and thats interesting about the energy vitalone i will look into it soon,

peace

17. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

VitalOne, with respect, I don't think that scalar waves are it. Orgone particles tumble around in the air and emit small flashes of light when exposed to sunlight. I haven't made much of a study of scalar waves but they seem to be radically different. Scalar waves are supposedly a component of the EM wave that was known even as early as Maxwell, but which doesn't manifest itself under the usual conditions, but might when using a kind of coil winding that we don't normally find useful. Scalar waves are reputedly faster than light. I can't find a lot on the Internet that makes much sense because scalar waves are also popular in pseudoscience and scams.

Orgone, scalar waves, and EM (Electromagnetic) waves are distinctly different manifestations of the same thing, in my opinion. So the answer is yes and no. Yes, they are related. No, they are not the same thing. The fascinating question is whether scalar and regular waves together generate the orgone particle, and I will call that a maybe. I don't have time or energy to set aside to work that out today, if I did, I have another project ahead of it. It was worth looking at Google for it today because I got to see anarticle by Tom Bearden that actually appeared to make sense and is worth saving. He sees relativity in Maxwell's equations and I see relativity in Newtons because, IMHO, these deal with lower orders of the same thing. It's like the lower orders are the derivatives or the higher orders are the integrals.

Yes, if we can build better theoretical underpinnings for orgone, the theory is more likely to be accepted. This is an old controversy, between theoretical physicists and empiricists. There is an apocryphal story about Roger Bacon dying of pneumonia after catching a cold during an experiment in which he stuffed a turkey carcass with snow. Can you just imagine a 13th century man advocating the experimental method of physical theory? How about trying to imagine the physical theory of the 13th century, before most of the mathematics that we are now familiar with, long before gravitational theory or mathematical descriptions of the orbits of the planets, and trying to apply Aristotle's atomic theory then?

18. VitalOne Banned Banned

I'm not 100% sure orgone is a scalar wave, but pretty sure.

The scalar wave theory isn't really pseudoscience, Nikola Tesla (the famous inventor of the radio transmitter, among other things) was the one who founded it (it's also called a Tesla Wave).

Through observation I noticed that Orgone is connected to electromagnetism for some reason. If you connect a orgone generator to a audio amplifier, the energy is amplified, audio amplifiers ampify electromagnetic waves (20-20,000Hz). I couldn't figure out the real connection to electromagnetic radiation, but scalar waves explain why.

Well I'm still unsure of all of this, more experiments need to be conducted to be able to form a complete, full theory.

19. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

i wasnt aware of scalar energy, i dont know enough about it to have a standpoint to be truthfull, maybe its not the exact same energy, maybe its the same "type" of energy maybe there are many energies simular to both of these that we arent aware of, im pretty sure there are plety more energies and forces we dont know of, maybe actually proving one or 2 of them exist will pave the way to finding out about many more things, it could be a good doorway into a whole hidden realm of different energies working in sync with our universe but also having some other effects in plains we arent aware of,

peace

20. VitalOne Banned Banned

Yeah, I think we shouldn't focus on how orgone works for now. First we should do more experiments, and try to find the most effective method to heal with Orgone, and generate massive amounts of OR

21. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

i think a test like this should be done,

putting HHG's in places of bad energy would be good for testing, like see if radiation levels reduce from it,

healing is very good thats what qi is used mostly for,

cloudusters could prove qi existance, we could do tests with rainfall, where is a place on earth that hasnt seen a downfall of rain for like, over 600 years, if we construct a cloudbuster there in time, and i rains there as soon as its erected in the deserty area, after no rain for over 6 centuries, wouldent this prove it?.

peace

22. VitalOne Banned Banned

Not neccessarily, I mean even if it does rain a lot of people will just say it happen through natural occurences and it's just a coincidence. We need to do experiments through the scientific method to prove anything.

23. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

but dont scientists use weather experiments to prove various other things in the atmosphear?, if it hasnt rained ther ein over 500+ years and it suddenly rains the day the cloudbuster is erected, people must realise it isnt a coincidence?,

how do you suggest we prove it, so that noone can dispute the facts?

peace

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.