Orgone Energy

Discussion in 'General Science & Technology' started by EmptyForceOfChi, Nov 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

you guys need to stop with the insults it is futile, just be calm and productive sticking to the debate without emotion why is that so hard?.

anyways i am unsure about these sparks, i have studied Qi/Orgone energy for 17 years or more and i have never seen it, the aura fields they capture is not Qi energy thats some kind of light trick i think.

Qi energy cannot be seen, it is like sound, or wind, maybe they will inent some kind of device i the future that can actually see sound/Qi/wind/gravity/ and other invisible forces etc, but as far as i know, Qi is invisible to the naked eye and cameras, as is sound.

peace.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

What I find infinitely sad is the obvious sincerity in this post, coupled with an equally obvious detachment from reality.
    Anyone new to this thread, don't waste time reading it all. I'll summarise for you.
    EmptyForceof Chi and Vital One: sincere, naivity
    Metakron: Deep cynicism about scientists and skeptics and a touch of opportunism, maybe.
    Light: Total scepticism delivered in a humane manner.
    Momentum7: lots of momentum, but moving in the wrong direction.
    Duendy & Phlogistician: Transient argument, unconnected with thread
    Ophiolite: self righteous pomposity

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

nicely done,

peace,

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. phlogistician Banned Banned

Hey steady on Ophi, my reply to that basket case duendy was nothing to do with the topic, but my reply to Metakron was sincere. If they are seeing flashes of light, it IS an idicator of an ocular problem.

8. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

Not believing in your arm-waving dismissals is not the same thing as being detached from reality. Making observations is a way to get closer to reality. You should try it some time.

9. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

It looked like trolling to me, especially since you had to make the dig about Reich dying in jail and being a pervert. For God's sake, just how much nonsense from you do you think I am going to swallow?

10. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

It was a summary. You almost didn't make the final edit.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Metakron, I make my living out of making observations. If I didn't do it effectively I wouldn't still be employed. That would appear to invalidate that particular line of personal attack. Would you care to try another?

11. duendy Registered Senior Member

me))))))))and honest!

12. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

Well, I'm telling you, you wouldn't think that "legitimate" scientists would bother to troll the thread.

13. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

I needed the exercise. Anyway, I stopped being a 'legitimate' scientist when I became an engineer. Now I can make things happen rather than explain why they did.

14. VitalOne Banned Banned

This argument is illogical, if I have blurred vision and I take a photograph the photo won't also be blurred. This argument is unnaturally foolish.

15. VitalOne Banned Banned

Ophiolite, thanks for your pointless input, which serves no purpose.

Anyway, anyone have any ideas for experiments that I can conduct? I need something measurable. I can already generate the orgone, I just need something simple and measurable to test it on.

16. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Thank you for your kind words. I am pleased that you think I suceeded in matching the tenor of the entire thread.

17. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

Plant growth is a favorite, or growth of sprouts. One trouble is that it is difficult to set up controls. Orgone is pervasive. You need places that are identical in every expect except for the orgone concentrations.

18. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

Water draws off excessive charges of orgone and DOR. The first line of defense against a DOR condition is a bath. The way to settle your own orgone charge between control subjects and test subjects is to wash, preferably to take a bath or shower.

If you try the plant experiment, the control and test subjects can't be close to each other. At the very least, physically separate them as far as you can within the house. If you use grow lights, use the LED or incandescent type and not the fluorescent type. You don't want the orgone source to be near any sources of high voltage electricity, X-rays, or radioactivity, including monitors and television sets.

19. phlogistician Banned Banned

Well that depends on the lens arrangement in the camera. With an SLR, or rangefinder type focus arrangement, it is possible. Some cameras have an adjustment for the operators focussing problems, because operating them with glasses can be difficult, so you can say, set a +2 on the eyepiece to do the job that your glasses would. First though, the camera should be focussed on a object at a known distance, and then the focus dialed in on the ring on the lens. Then adjust the eyepiece.

I knew a guy that shot a reel of 8mm cine footage for a stop motion film, very time consuimg, and the whole thing was out of focus, after all that effort, because he forgot to calibrate the focus before adjusting the eyepiece, as he operated the camera without his glasses.

So stop thinking in meta terms, and actually think about the physics, and maybe you won't call people 'foolish' so easily.

Anyway, that dealt with, back to the topic.

Metakron's sentence implied that Reich had photographed what Metakron had seen, not that Metakron had seen a phenomema in person, similar to what Metakron had seen in Reichs photographs.

Got it? Good.

20. phlogistician Banned Banned

So are you saying a man that attached electrodes to his penis to measure his orgasm, and who was serially unfaithful to his wife, wasn't a perv? He was obviously looking for something in sex that he could not get from his wife, or a string of other partners, and so, looked to 'orgones'. That is not healthy.

Are you saying he didn't die in jail?

This guy and Freud both had sexual hangups of their own, and their theories are more explorations of their own issues, rather than observations of the rest of humankind.

21. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

It's a good idea to put Phlogistician on ignore, too. People who don't understand physics or engineering troll forums and mess with people who do.

22. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Sorry. Are you talking about Phlogistician or yourself?

23. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

Maybe if they attached some high voltage source to the base of the thing...
    then.. perhaps the idea of a qualitive energy field wouldnt be so far off...

i.e.. we can establish a real field... and then perhaps the crystals and such might serve the purpose of controlled modulation of the dc field...

yet, such again would require more than simply a pile of rocks.

i have a few ideas.

-MT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.