orkut?

Discussion in 'Computer Science & Culture' started by sevenblu, Nov 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sevenblu feeling blu Registered Senior Member

Does anyone here know what orkut is like? I want an invite, but I'm not sure how to get one). What the hell is this place? And why do I need to be invited... I want in so bad!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Light Registered Senior Member

HA! Pardon me for laughing, but you "want in so bad" and yet don't even know what it is??????

That's got to be THE funniest thing I've head in a long time!!!!!!!!!!!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. It's a bit like a nectarine, only taller with the legs of a man and the features of the late Richard Nixon.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. sevenblu feeling blu Registered Senior Member

Well, I know it's a social networking service from brazil. And I usually HATE social networking services. I just meant, I don't have to many details...

I have a gmail account already, russo [dot] ink AT gmail [dot] com, and a yahoo 360 account, but I don't have an orkut account and I want one. How do you get invited?

8. "orkut login is currently upgrading to the Google Accounts login system. If you are new to this login system, please log in with your orkut username and password. You will then be prompted to link your orkut username and password to a Google Account. If you do not have a Google Account, you will be able to create one.

If you already upgraded your orkut login to a valid Google Account, please log in with your Google Account as usual. "

Apparently y'needs a Google account - why not sign up with them and wait for the inevitable "invite"?

9. sevenblu feeling blu Registered Senior Member

Not that easy... it won't let me sign up.

10. Mmmmmm.... try here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.