Pakistans tribal loonies blow up Marriot hotel hundreds dead!!!!

Discussion in 'World Events' started by vincent, Sep 20, 2008.

1. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

So the muslim fanatics fighting in wars in the phillopines, china, thailand, algeria, indonesia, india, sudan, has nothing to do with the underlying problem in islam itself?
    The idea in islam is debate & despute settlement is out, & the only way to resolve problems is to shout jihaad, & blow people up, yeah that sure helps things.

If we print cartoons in the west, militants (usually thousands in each country) judging by the demo's set embassies on fire & kill people, if we criticise islam mr gogh was beheaded in holland the rest like there famous MP are in hiding.

I will openly call my religon day in & day out for the short comings of it, i have yet to see one muslim criticise islam or militants without adding the famous word BUT at the end of the criticism, but if the cartoons, but if israel, but if the sudan teddy bear, but if miss world.

Ireland & the IRA realised debate is the answer to stop killing, i dont think muslims will ever realise that, because basically they have no choice & no freedoms to even consider debate. When it is not illegal to leave islam in muslim countries then lecture me on other religons until then, your point is pathetic, muslims are just pawns in there own religon, that clerics & imans move at will. Lets have a cartoon demo 30 minutes later there are thousands of muslims demonstrating around the world with bomb europe placards, i cant think of one religon that can mobilise there worlwide flock in such a way, in a day, only a cult could do that.

Finally a friend told me just why there is a muslim prayer room in every airport in the world, and no other faith ones, its because muslims wherever they are at certain times of the day must pray, its to stop them irratating other people at airports he said, & finally at long last i accepted it, after many years of complaining at airports about this matter, i realised it is a good idea, because the idea of these people forcing there religon down peoples faces is both insulting & could lead to violence.
    I mean the idea that muslims project is there very religous, but yet there are over 30 countries worldwide that are bombed yearly by muslim miltants, me i would be ashamed to say i was muslim while this worldwide carnage is going on, which might explain why many uk & european muslims are changing there names to western ones, they seem to realise the game is up here.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

I would find Vincent's outrage more convincing if he didn't take such obvious delight in it. One can almost sense the adrenalin surge he experienced when first learning of the calamity, the rising passion as the figures for dead and injured came in. Proof, joyous proof of the evil ways of Muslims. Did it give you an erection Vincent? It looked that way from here.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. BlueMoose Guest

We need to support those Muslim clerics whom have a reason and attack those whom hasnt, if attacked Islam and Muslims generally they as whole just raise up their defenses with choosing even more loony leaders and so the cycle goes.
    Its showing even here in this forum, not accurate information and generalization just escalates in the state where everybody is attacking every one else. How all the loonies get their power, by installing/exaggeration fear.
    World Gone Mad.
    Or we could just keep on doing same old and see how it all works out.
    I guess its very different situation in every Muslim country but I remember when Clinton was president, Iran was having relatively good relationships overall, was it Khatami, it wasnt that long ago and now everything has gone sour, where all the good leaders are.
    The whole situation in the way is much like in WW2, bogey mans everywhere and everybody camping up under different maniacs,
    its one or the other,
    for some Obama is savior and for the others traitor, quite a difference eh, same goes for McCain, and I guess there is same kind of undertones going on politics in Muslim countries, its one or the other, nothing between.
    Religion and politics mix well if you want grab the whole country to your agenda, and ironically the nation itself is teared to two extreme views, at least in the media field.
    Its kinda hard to take a side in the middle when all I see around is madness.
    I dont sympathies terrorist but here they are, have been and will be if everything stays the same. We the people need to keep in check all the loonies but thats a bit too late now for many countries. There, I said it.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2008
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

What are you a third grader?

8. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

In all honesty i was ashamed of my feelings, a total lack of caring or compasion for the westerners staying at the marriot, i felt that pakistan has been a ticking bomb for the last decade & anyone insane enough to go there really desrves what they get, its like me holidaying in the gaza strip, i mean hey these are often jokes in movies " i went holidaying in beirut".

yet there is people who actually take there families to pakistan, in my view there usually people who actually think all religons & people can be good if your nice to them, there like julie andrews or bambi type people who dont look at the reality of this religon or the craziness going on in pakistan.

As for a rush, i dont & never feel a rush after these bombings, i have become numb to them, these bombings, have become a daily thing worldwide it is hard to react to thing that has become the norm.

I recently talked to bin ladens well known no1 in europe on his mobile phone, which i have & obtained from jihaad sites, you really have no idea how deluded these people are the coversation in part was:

Vince:

How come muslims invented nothing in over a thousand years & contributed nothing to further mankind? dont you feel guilty about using infidel electricity, computers, xray machines, antibiotics?

His answer was:

"Muslims are the greatest inventors of our time, japanese muslims invented computers this, that, american muslims invented electricty this that & the other."

But the reality is only the carpet i believe was invented in the middle east, and the 2 or 3 others they claim can be proven wrong if you check properly.

My hair stood on end talking to him & my legs shook his voice really worms its way into your brain if you listen to the nut long enough.

But he did laugh at the cartoon demo's & agreed it was a farce, that i found totally amazing a cleric actually laughing about the cartoon fiasco & agreeing with me on it.

I will probably provide his picture & mobile in another thread soon, he hung up the 1st time after a 4 minute call the next day we talked for 10 minutes before i pulled the plug this time, amazing manipulator i can truly see how muslims are roped in, he really reaches for your brain with a well trained voice & line of bullshit.

9. chris4355 Registered Senior Member

It does not matter, you said 100 while it shows 31. Not that 31 is not tragic, just that you are simply trying to blow it of of proportion to make your hateful post more appealing.

Vince, regarding your post to Ophiolite, there are Christians that are just as stupid as muslims. Look up intelligent design - wait maybe you even believe in it.

Religion is not what caused Christians to become more technologically advanced, in fact it was during the 1700's and on that technology really began kicking in, and that was during the Renaissance period and on when people were actually able to start questioning faith and do as they please.

10. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

No, but appearently you are.

11. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

when shit like this happens its a fuckin disgrace to the muslim world... the people who plan these attacks are fuckin morons and are the reason why people like vincent can make us look like fuckin savages.....

Obviously these fuckin idiots do not understand the meaning of the words "take the fuckin moral higher ground" actually the orgainisers do but like all leaders they just want to fuck the normal person up and make us hate each other so they can have a fuckin prupose in fuckin life..

Muslims are fuckin great at self destructive PR

12. Zephyr Humans are ONE Registered Senior Member

They already did. You just don't know about it because the Arab countries like to pretend that crime never happened, while of course venting their rage about Palestinian refugees and demanding the death of Israelis.

13. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

??? because i called you on using a line that a third grader would use. Honestly you should just not talk because the more you do the dumber you make yourself look.

14. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

No, because you show a Third Grade Level of Intelligence.

You can't even get past, getting a spell checker, and using it, your reading comprehension is fictional, your research skill are woe fully inadequate, and your reasoning skills are nonexistent, and your word definitions are ludicrous.

15. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

eerrrrrr one small question folks, what age is 3rd grade???

16. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

9 years old.

17. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

depends how many times you fail it. usually around 9

18. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

9 yrs old!!!

ok now i understand.

dont you think you 2 are being a bit harsh on each other, and you damned well know that you both have skills and intellegnce beyond a 9 yr old so whats with these nonsense insults..

i suggest we get back to reasoned debate and let me post the nonsense!!!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

19. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

PBWY.

20. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

Right

1. I cannot refute this part of the sentence because it is unclear what you mean by it.
    2. I have rather good reading comprehension. It why I am able to make you look like the ignorant fool you are. Someone who quotes something that has information in it that refutes their point, something you have done, shouldn't be attacking other people's reading comprehension they should work on their own.
    2. inadequate, where most people use news articles I try and use scientific articles and in some cases have used research papers and study write ups to support my point is bad research skills. Compared to you using highly biased news and blogs for info and yet my research skills are the ones in question?
    4. My reasoning skills are based on logic and an objective vetting of my sources. Just because you don't have anywhere the same level of ability than me doesn't mean I am bad.
    5. I know what your referring to and this is laughable. In certain disciplines words have meanings other than their normal english meanings. The fact that I know that, use them in such a manner, and list the definitions that way doesn't make my word definitions ludicrous, it means my word definitions show a good understanding of the discipline that I am using them in.

21. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

ok not to worry... carry on...... i am find it rather amusing!!!

22. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

So do I.

23. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Americans must be happy. They always like to get good value for money.

http://www.reuters.com/article/latestCrisis/idUSISL306697

Guess those guys really do not like being bombed eh?

http://mostlywater.org/pakistani_tribal_chiefs_threaten_join_taliban

Nice to have a fresh batch of "terrorists"