I was thinking that the only real solution will be for the West and East to reform Islam for Muslims. They obviously can't get the job done themselves. We will have to be sly and spend decades, but soon enough, much like Scientology, it will catch on and spread itself. This isn't so much malice, for example, we could probably support 90% of SAM's own beliefs - she'd make an easy convert. Twist the other 10% over to the light side and *poof* the process starts in earnest.