Pakistans tribal loonies blow up Marriot hotel hundreds dead!!!!

Discussion in 'World Events' started by vincent, Sep 20, 2008.

1. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

I'm not so sure you do.
    It fuels your outrage and gives you justification for your righteous indignation.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Are you talking to yourself or to me?

(a) Mo is a modern Western Muslim person.
    (b) I didn't say anything about force. Exactly the opposite. The only time I ever condoned force was a limited strike on the hide out of BinLaden an two week campaign at most. Which I still think would have been for the best.
    (c) there is absolutely nothing wrong, nothing wrong, with supporting the reformation of superstition. Especially given that it has some affects in my life. I live in a FREE country where I have the freedom to support Modern Western Muslims who want to work as Missionaries spreading a more enlightened form of Islam in the ME.

What's wrong with this SAM? You do the exact same thing HERE! You promote SAM's view of homosexual Islam. Which is fine. You're already very westernized so you'll probably one of the first to worship the new Gods.

I see nothing wrong with that.

(d) Again, I said nothing about force, this is a simple act of supporting modern peaceful ideology. You know, get rid of the crappy parts of the Qur'an and improve upon some of the better aspects.

Done and Done,

MII

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

You condoned a strike on people because your country goes around supplying arms and dollars to violent people and you call yourself rational?

The same "strike" that killed 80 children under 12 in a fricking school?

Perhaps we prefer our own ideologies to your bullshit. Consider that.

8. CheskiChips Banned Banned

Yup, that strike. It was provoked, they shouldn't shoot rockets near their children.

9. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

You fricking moron, they were in a school in their own country.

10. CheskiChips Banned Banned

Some jerk must have shot a rocket off near their school.

That man killed those children.

11. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Let me say this slowly,

They. were. in. their. own. country.

12. Roman Banned Banned

And that jerk must have had his children bombed by some Israeli while they were home asleep to make him go shoot off those rockets....

God, you semites are such a disgusting race of people.

13. CheskiChips Banned Banned

It doesn't matter. If I shoot a rocket at you, you have the right to shoot one back.

14. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Not if you are an invader. An invader has no rights, except as a POW

15. CheskiChips Banned Banned

Let's make this clear

There are no rules to war

If I want to win the war, I will shoot every location a rocket gets shot from until they give up.

I don't care about casualties. They forfeited their lives when they didn't try to escape. They sold it for a purpose in life.

This is why I think Palestinians are basically walking martyrs.

There are no boundaries

I can take whatever I want, if you can't stop me. It's mine.

How about YOU stop imposing your beliefs in boundaries on me?

16. John99 Banned Banned

And whom isnt an invader?

17. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

No, because BinLaden organized an attack in NewYork and killed Americans.

the chart on GDP was very interesting. India and China having been relatively peaceful large empires with hefty populations and seem to have always been very wealthy. I had heard this for China, but never for India.

Given that, I wonder why the Indian Golden Age seems so shallow? The wiki page is f*cking pathetic.

Anyway, your might like to take the US versus THEM but in the new world that sort of thinking is not going to work. Islam is already becoming greatly altered due to it's westernization. That's part of the reason why there's so much problems with it's reformation. People don't like to be told to clean up there room. Which is natural.

Thing will change so slowly over the next 80 years that Muslims will hardly know they changing until one day before they new what was going on - *poof* they're modern.

SAM, if it makes you feel better just think of it like this. Islam is a Universal Religion and therefor I, being a part of this Universal humanity, have just as much a right to see it change as do you. Just because you really believe it and I think it's a superstition doesn't really matter now does it?

Think of this: Suppose there really is a God, suppose that it did somehow influence a man to write down some stuff. Now, suppose that this man thought it was all bullshit. Would it matter what that man thought? Isn't it the "message" that's important? And isn't it more important still on how people interpret the message in their daily lives? Well now, we live in a multicultural world where people HAVE to be taught to think that the next guys religion has just as much validity as their own. Even polytheisms and Scientologists.

So, see, we agree, there is nothing wrong with westernizing Muslims in the ME. Just look at yourself. I've hardly met anyone more Western - even here in the West!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

18. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Its their land, you're the invaders, the law is on their side. If they kill every Israeli, they are in the right. If you kill ONE Palestinian, you are in the wrong.

You think I'm westernised? Because I speek the Engleesh? Ha! I'm Indian. I think talk act etc like an Indian, calling me westernised is an insult to me.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

19. CheskiChips Banned Banned

"Israel" and "Palestine" are artificial boundaries drawn on a piece of paper.

Whoever exists in the land owns it. Don't you know any of the Talmid Bavli?

Whoever murders an Israeli is wrong.

Whoever murders a Palestinian is wrong.

Who ever kills a Palestinian might be in the right.

If I want to move into your house, and kick you out that's my right.
    If the government prevents me, that's there right.

If I want to move into your house and kick you out that's my right.
    If the government doesn't want to prevent me, that's also there right.

I can steal your property and you can't do anything about it. That's how the world works.

20. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Yawn, sorry, according to the directions written on your genes you should take a right at Turkey and keep moving northwards. Bye.

21. CheskiChips Banned Banned

And you're a shvarta, so how about marching back to Africa?

22. John99 Banned Banned

Nine trillion Indians left India nad live in my neighborhood.

23. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I have too much samskara for that. Besides, I'm not the one advocating killing women and children so I can steal their land because I'm such a frikking hand wringing Victim.