Palestinians---Peace---Oxymoron

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Buffalo Roam, Jun 14, 2007.

1. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Even the Palestinians can't get along with each other, they are giving each other flying lessons, the take offs are great but the landings are a little rough. What is it with the Palestinians everything that they do ends up screwing those that help them and now their are screwing each other?

http://news.independent.co.uk/world/middle_east/article2651057.ece

Hamas seizes Fatah base as bloody battles push Gaza towards civil war

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1180960612769&pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. countezero Registered Senior Member

Buffalo, don't you get that it's all Israel's fault?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Those Palestinians! Why won't they live in peace???????????????????????????????????????

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Yes, I tried that logic with my father in my younger days, I had transgressed the rules of civilized behavior and my Father made is very uncomfortable to sit for a few day when I tried that logic, to bad we couldn't do that with the Palestinians and Arabs in the Middle East.

8. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

Yep, they(Hamas - Fatah) are looking really stupid right now.

9. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

And why in the hell does this have any thing to do with the Palestinians killing each other?
    They are killing each other, nothing to do with Israel, all to do with who controls the money.
    sam you are pathetic, how are you going to blame this on the Israel and The U.S.? this is between the Palestinians, and what they are doing to each other.

10. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

11. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

So you figure some of the players here, are on the Mossad payroll Sam?

12. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Again what the hell does this have to do with the Palestinians? and their charge straight into a civil war.
    I just ask how you were going to blame the Jews for this, and you pull something from 63 years in the past? from WWII? I guess in your eyes it is always the Jews fault, again sam you are pathetic.

13. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

No I figure undermining the elected government and arming the dissidents of choice, holding back the taxes from the legal government while arming and funding the dissidents,all the while occupying and starving a country is an excellent recipe for civil war. Its already been tried and tested in Africa, it works. The US is also arming Sunni insurgents in a Shia majority Iraq and Iran. Coincidence?

14. Redefine91 I piss excellence Registered Senior Member

So I am supposing the green represents land squatted on by palestinians? I wasn't aware squatting got you listed as the owner of a plot of land.

15. countezero Registered Senior Member

Sam also conveniently ignores the fact that the partition in the third column was undertaken during the war when Israel was invaded by Egypt and Jordan, mostly for nothing other reason than the fact it existed.

16. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

Hey sam dont bother arguing with Buffalo he is simply baiting you with this shit , your wasting your intelligence on an idiot .

17. Odin'Izm Procrastinator Registered Senior Member

At least I do. It's funny that the same tactics are being employed in Iraq currently with shia and sunni exploding on eachother, and the US not only arming them but stepping to the side. Mossad and the CIA must have decided that turning groups against each other is the best way to destroy them. The experimented in the 60's on the hippies, by flooding the movement with LSD and coke, which lead to the degradation of any motions the group wanted.

18. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Strange since that was precisely how the US was formed. By longterm squatting.

19. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I see you work for Faux Snooze.

20. countezero Registered Senior Member

The US didn't "flood" anything in the 60s with drugs, Odin. The free market took care of that...

21. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

so this are the kind of sites you dwell in sam?

http://www.nogw.com/
    if we wanted to exterminate anyone, we would have done so already. all of you conveniently forget that we left gaza, we gave the palestinians millions of dollars, the UN gaze the palestinians billions of dollars, so have the US, and instead of using their money to solve the situation they are in, they used it to buy weapons.

hamas aim is to construct a muslim regime in gaza. now, i know you support that sam, but think of the consequences of that for the palestinians.

so you want us to fund hamas? you might say, we made a mistake by agreeing to democracy in the first place, ill agree to, that democracy in gaza failed. but you want us to give money to those who are firing on us? how stupid do you think were gonna get?

i think the civil war is happening, because hamas militants see the fatah as an enemy. hamas leadership lost control of what was going on ages ago, coincide with the agreements they made in saudi arabia that havent lasted.

its nice to have a scapegoat all the time, but this one is entirely the palestinians fault. if we were starving them, and killing them as you said, i dont think they would have fought each other, they would probably fought us.

if they want their freedom so BAD, all they need to do is stop firing on us, stop firing on each other, and start constructing a life for their own sake. if its war they want, well, you can fill in the rest. if you fill their heads with dreams of driving us to the sea, then dont be surprised if the fighting and killing will continue.

22. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Hamas was created by Israel.

23. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

yeah, i heard that claim many times. its true that sharon brought the muslim brothers to be an opposition to the fatah, but that doesnt mean we created them. now you have blamed israel for funding fatah in this war, iran is supporting hamas, politically as well as financially and military. if i have to choose a worse group between the two for the palestinians it will be hamas, who sparked this whole thing and aim to create a muslim regime, then execute their "resistance" towered israel. the consequences of this road for the palestinians can be fatal. still, its palestinians who are firing on one another, not we this time.