Palestinians---Peace---Oxymoron

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Buffalo Roam, Jun 14, 2007.

1. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

So who isn't racist? you? ROTFLMAO

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

no he is suggesting caged animals will behave like caged animals

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. mike47 Banned Banned

Of course there are those who work for MOSSAD and keep on instigating division, destruction and wilderness . The CIA and MOSSAD are among the most dangerous entities in the world . Anyone who does not know this fact should go back to junior kindergarten ....!.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

go back to junior kindergarten.

8. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

mike47,

I want what ever your on! :m:

The CIA is a bumbling gaggle of idiots now days and mossad has not done anything effective in decades... oooh of course that what they want us to think. :m:

9. otheadp Banned Banned

The CIA are great at wearing dark sunglasses and stealing other agencies' work without permission. Whereas the Mossad pulled off knocking the King Genius of Hizballah, Mughniyeh, in the heart of Damascus, with the multiple layers of security around him, without even injuring a single bystander, and without implicating itself in the deed.

10. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

electric, just to make a point, whenever the cia is succesful, do you think they publicize it at all? No they never would.

11. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Stopping 9/11 would have been nice.

12. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

the mossad is still effective. didn't they recently kidnapp someone again to execute in the JSIP

13. CptBork Valued Senior Member

I'm actually quite surprised at the moment. It's quiet in Gaza (finally) and looking to stay that way for some time. It looks to me like Israel has a glorious opportunity at the moment to make a real and lasting peace with the Palestinians in a two-state solution. Yet the focus continues to be arguing about whether Israel had a right to be established in 1948, no talk or focus on more practical subjects like why Israel's being so obstinate with its settlements. Really I'm surprised, after the latest Gilo spat I expected a good 2 or 3 new threads to be started here complaining that Israel doesn't want peace and is humiliating its supporters, but I see none.

14. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

no need to say the obvious. there may or may not be an chance for peace but like just about every other chance for peace Israel will drop the ball because it wishes to expand.

15. nirakar ( i ^ i ) Registered Senior Member

There will not be peace. Just periods of quiet and periods of noise.

Israel wants more of the West bank land more than Israel wants peace. The next 40 years will be like the last 40 years. Expect the Palestinian held lands in the West bank to be reduced to half what they are now gradually over the next 20 years. The reductions will continue for the twenty years after that and populations may be relocated by Israel from the West bank to Gaza. At the end of the next 40 years the Palestinians will have little left but Gaza and Gaza will still not be allowed to control it's own borders. As punishment Gazans will be periodically denied electricity and perhaps food as well whenever the Gazans act up.

Also expect Israel to start deporting some of it's Arab Palestinian citizens to Gaza in order to maintain the Jewishness of Israel. But everything will be done very gradually so that international opposition to Israel does not coalesce to the point of boycotts of Israeli products.

Gaza is quiet because they have nothing to gain by making noise. For the time being there is no attempt by Israel/USA to impose control by a US paid for Palestinian mercenary militia on the the people of Gaza as there was a few years ago after Israel/USA rejected the elections that brought Hamas to power and attempted to overthrow Hamas militarily using Mohammed Dahlan's US funded militia.

16. StrawDog disseminated primatemaia Valued Senior Member

Interesting comments. But I think the tide has already turned regarding:
    I think the EU has already woken up to the reality of Israels misdemeanors, and I think there will be a gradual but steady weakening of the Jewish lobby in the US as other matters, such as the economy, gain focus, all resulting in and a gradual call to sanctions, economic and military, and isolation.