Palin humor: Yet another Sarah Palin thread

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tiassa, Oct 30, 2008.

1. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Dan Savage writes at Slog, "Please, God, please, please let this pair of little-old-lady bloggers be real. Please don’t let this be a hoax. Please."

Either way, though, it's hilarious:

Go, go! Go Granny, go-go-go! Or something like that.

I'm so glad this will be over soon. Well, I guess this part will be over soon. After all, you never know: we could get four, eight, or even twelve or sixteen more years of the female dog in lipstick.

Notes:

Savage, Dan. "2008 My New Favorite Blog". Slog. October 29, 2008. http://slog.thestranger.com/2008/10/my_new_favorite_blog

Philpot, Helen. "What was I thinking when I called Sarah Palin a bitch?" Margaret and Helen. October 28, 2008. http://margaretandhelen.wordpress.c...i-thinking-when-i-called-sarah-palin-a-bitch/

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

I don’t want Palin to help run the country. I want to her wear a bikini and twirl a baton previously lit on fire. Then I want to that baton to light her over styled hair ablaze. Fuck her. Fuck her with a rusty screwdriver.

it speaks to my heart!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

Nice. Seriously. I'll stop calling Americans dumbasses when they start thinking.

Sorry guys

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

, Had to let that one out.

8. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Speaking of little willies

It's all good. There's a few. Like, "I'll call Australians mature when they get over their penis envy."

But this isn't about small willies Down Under. We're supposed to be making fun of Sarah Palin ....

Anyway, speaking of which, people should check out the Palin Lipstick Brigade. I'm hoping this site is satire, but there's a strong possibility the author is actually serious.

9. John99 Banned Banned

Stassa, why dont we just stop elections and put in office whoever you and the jerk off slogger want?

10. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

There are two good reasons:

• I'm not one to call off an election just because it appears to be over already. Especially on Hallowe'en, as the Mummy and the Cerberus with lipstick might still find a way to pull it off.

• Sarah Palin is, at least at this point, as entertaining as she is disgusting. Sure, that will change if she actually wins the office, but for now she's an amazing spectacle of the nation's worst side.​

Meanwhile, Willow Lindley and Anya Strzemien bring us "Sarah Palin: A Brief History of Hair" via the Huffington Post.

Does she got it where it counts?

11. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

hehe:

12. John99 Banned Banned

staSSa, if she was a man we wouldn't be having this discussion. It is as simple as that.

13. dsdsds Valued Senior Member

If she was a man, the GOP wouldn't have picked her to be VP running mate.

14. John99 Banned Banned

How do you know?

15. clusteringflux Version 1. OH! Valued Senior Member

Tiassa's got a crush on someone.

/sings
    Tiassa and Sarah sittin in a tree. K- I- S- S- I- N- G.

16. dsdsds Valued Senior Member

Because a man would not be a convincing "hockey mom" and would not be effective in going after the disgruntled Hillary voters. These criteria were core to their selection process.

17. John99 Banned Banned

They were looking for an unknown. Most women will not just go and vote for another woman just because she is a female. In fact in most cases the opposite is true.

18. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

You must have missed the last Republican to serve as Vice-President of the United States. His name was Dan Quayle. And he was generally savaged as a "Ken doll", an airhead, a pretty-boy, and, yes, a bimbo. Oh, and a "potatoe" head.

What gets me is that McCain found a way to lower the bar even more.

Look, it's either going to be over in a few days, or else we're going to have to endure at least four years of Sarah Palin. If you think the jokes are rough now, I can only tell you that if she wins, the heat is going to go way up.

But, hey, speaking of discussions we wouldn't be having if she was a man, this is one of the funniest things written so far, and we were supposed to take it seriously:

Imagine former Treasury Secretary and 1988 Democratic vice-presidential candidate Sen. Lloyd Bentsen winking at the camera. Would men around the country have sat up a little straighter on the couch and said, "Hey, I think he just winked at me."

Of course not.

Although I if, when Biden smiled into the camera, some women around the country crossed their legs and wondered, "Is he trying to look up my skirt?"

Notes:

Lowry, Rich. "Projecting through the Screen". The Corner. October 3, 2008. http://corner.nationalreview.com/post/?q=NDYzMGFiNjQ0MWRjNmI0ZTlkYjgwZTExMjA3MWNiZTk=

19. clusteringflux Version 1. OH! Valued Senior Member

The same could be said for Obama. Except Sarah comes across as having more balls.

20. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Pit bull in drag?

What, that men across the country sat up a little straighter and wondered if he was winking at them?

A pit bull in drag?

21. clusteringflux Version 1. OH! Valued Senior Member

Projection.
    He's a camera whore. Why else does he need an infomercial for a campaign that's "already over"?

22. ashura the Old Right Registered Senior Member

It's not over till it's over. He's got the cash, why not make a major pitch for the still remaining undecideds? I know I would.

23. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

As I heard a right winger commentator say. Its liking running up the score in a football game. yeah it might be overkill but all that matters in the end is the final score.