Pay cash = no tax

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by DaveC426913, Sep 4, 2019.

1. sideshowbob Sorry, wrong number. Valued Senior Member

Years ago I did some work at a 7-11. My boss asked the manager if we could run a tab on coffee but the manager had a different idea. He found some cups in the staff room that were "not on inventory" so we got free coffee all night. Apparently, they only charge for the cups.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

Of course.

Although by actually saying "if you give me cash you won't have to pay the tax" they are essentially admitting their motive.

Now, that's not an admission of criminal activity or intent. For all we know, they're just giving me a 15% discount and will still render unto Cesar what is Cesar's.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

Yup. Works that way in cinemas as well.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

thats a different game

normalising the national working class to be only able to purchase normal life products on credit is a scam

The American economy is dependent on Borrowing money to buy simple every day things

this is in fact a propagated lie of economic reliability and national culture
    because the american dollar and cash as a process of culture is supposed to be the market dominating factor of american internal trade.

instead its not.

it may have been fine for american joe & jane to go dancing on to the pipers tune when products were made in america.
    but now they are not
    and china holds american joe by the balls

american politicians and american corporates did this by allowing american greed to run the national financial and commercial consumer market

true liberal market status

hows it working out ?

hows that trade war going?

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/m...gency-away-from-financial-disaster-2017-01-12

thats a bit sharpy

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!