people suck

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Niudo, Mar 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Niudo Despair Factioner Registered Senior Member

am i the only one who has noticed just how much other homo sapiens enjoy abusing their fellows, whether physically or emotionally? i just wanted to get this question out there, not directed at anyone in particular but you know who you are, before they ruin my life with meds just like they ruined my brother's...
    trying to avoid personal examples for the moment, other than the holocaust and bush i'm struggling to come up with enough examples to thoroughly prove my point. if no one helps, i'll have to dwell on my personal life some more and hate the people/person who have/has singlehandedly destroyed it.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. SwedishFish Conspirator Registered Senior Member

yeah, old news. people have always sucked.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. chunkylover58 Make it a ... CHEEEESEburger Registered Senior Member

Try working in retail for 24 years. People really suck. They really really suck.
    But, today was my last day in that world. Yay! Quit the retail bidness! Becoming a Bohemian for awhile. Yay!

(But, I digress.....people suck)

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

Holy crusades
    Slavery
    Genocide
    Any war that lasted longer than a day
    POWs used for medical experiments

Many examples.

You need a hug?

8. bitterchick Why must you taunt me so? Registered Senior Member

Thank god they do. If not, I would be out of work.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

9. Q25 Registered Senior Member

I believe your life is what you make it,

and if you make an ass of yourself there will always be someone ready to ride you

blaming others for you problems will get you nowhere fast.
    stop feeling sorry for yourself and get your shit together!

10. certified psycho Beware of the Shockie Monkey Registered Senior Member

Thoses Communists bastards.

11. Princess Science Dork Registered Senior Member

You give this person or group too much credit. There's a reason people say living well is the best revenge.

12. Niudo Despair Factioner Registered Senior Member

well, you know, the communist bastard in question makes it difficult... but i digress... i really should just shut the fuck up and stop having feelings, you know? they only get in the way. and the starving kids in india have it so much worse...

13. Shmoo The CzarnaChapka Registered Senior Member

Nobody said you shouldn't have feelings, but isn't this the 35th time you've made a thread about society being full of shit and how depressed you are?

14. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

Have feelings, just stop sharing them so much. The world doesn't care and you only get ridiculed.

15. Xerxes asdfghjkl Valued Senior Member

Yeah, Niudo, I don't think you should be externalizing your mental state. Its OK to dislike people, but to blame them for your failures is unacceptable. Live by your own rules.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2004
  16. SwedishFish Conspirator Registered Senior Member

oh shut up everyone. need an example? this thread will do. i love it to pieces that you're a normal angst ridden teenager who isn't "normal". everyone sucks, stick with that. have your feelings and if you want to write angsty poetry, no matter how bad it might be, by all means do. listen to emo. complain about injustice. make 35 threads on how much people suck. be young. and everyone else can eat me if they don't like it.

17. Shmoo The CzarnaChapka Registered Senior Member

*proceeds to eat SwedishFish until he is no more*
    Listen, I'm a pretty angsty teenager myself. That's why I write in a journal instead of filling up this forum with useless threads.

18. Xerxes asdfghjkl Valued Senior Member

'angst' is just a nice way of calling someone a confused brat. Please ignore SwedishFish, her advice is bad. This is the fork in your life when you have to make a conscious decision:

(a) be happy as a confused brat
    (b) face up and fix your problems

by all means, DO NOT write angst poetry for anything other than a joke!

19. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

Yeah, I have to agree with Xerxes here. Letting teens wallow in their anger and confusion leads to nothing, no wonder there are so many "goth" kids and so much bad poetry about slitting wrists.

No one stresses "Take control of your life"...they just say "It's ok to feel this way"...no one tells them that "It isn't ok to act that way...all the time".

Niudo

Life sucks so far? Yeah, it won't get better by feeling angry about it. You let that person destroy your life...you are the one who let them get through to you to do the damage only to end up like another kid in a Linkin Park video..alone and depressed in his room. Stop wearing your heart on your sleeve.

20. Niudo Despair Factioner Registered Senior Member

sorry... i'll shut up... journals didn't work; that's the bringing of the meds; and this wasn't supposed to be about me, this was supposed to help me build my case against humanity for a history project, but whatever.

21. SwedishFish Conspirator Registered Senior Member

it's not wallowing, it's expressing. but go ahead, hold it all in and work on your ulcer.

22. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

No it is wallowing. There are a lot of better ways to deal with unrelenting confusion and pain. Simply writing it down and remembering it over and over is not good therapy.

Not gonna help ya much. I say you join a band...make something out of your experience, it'll feel great.

23. Silverback Registered Senior Member

But wouldn't that involve "writing it down and remembering it over and over"?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.