people suck

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Niudo, Mar 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jennyRater Luck B me 2nite Registered Senior Member

so I asume youve had 1stand experience of prison life - or maybe been a guard? Im not ashamed of being a prison-virgin + if all I know of it is what Ive seen in movies and TV, I can be proud..

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Proud of what? Having a seriously demented view of prison reality?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Damn.

My initial position in this thread was pure idiocy, I entered it laughing my ass off in boredom.
    And now you have to go and make me all serious, Culo

Its of the highest relevance, STUPID.

To make any statement- specifically that concerning 'quality'- you need to define it.
    Which requires contrast.
    And contrast requires something to compare to.

Without which, you can't define something as 'crap' with nothing to go on.
    Example, you'd never condemn prison life as 'crap' without first acknowledging the quality of civilian life as 'good'.

Therefore, going by MY experience of seeing American prisoners taken to the hospital for a fucking cavity
    Or
    Always noticing that the major grievances of American prisoners are things like psychological trauma and self esteem issues where in contrast the grievances of African prisoners, say, include the more brutal realities of starvation and disease, I can therefore say the American 'prisoner' most certainly is not treated inhumanely.

He's a yuppie. Like, well, every last one on the forums.

And your head is the prettiest polyp in your colon.

Bet you've been in prison once or twice, huh?
    And came out all traumatized and hardcore?
    Is that it?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

"Its of the highest relevance, STUPID."
    --------------------
    Ha! Wrong.

"I can therefore say the American 'prisoner' most certainly is not treated inhumanely."
    --------------------
    No you cannot. Rethink your logic.
    The fact that it is more humane than hell or whatever country does not make it humane.
    American prison system is what I would define as anything but proper treatment of an incarcerated human being.
    Sure they might have it worse in Africa or hell or wherever. It’s not relevant. It doesn’t change the fact that American prisoners are not treated properly.

The prison system in Africa or another country does not have an effect on the quality of prison in America.
    You are stating that American prisoners are treated better than African prisoners. Therefore, American prisoners are treated very well.
    Prisoners in Africa are not burning like in hell. Therefore, African prisoners are treated very well.

By definition, ‘very well’ is not relative to Africa or hell. Treated ‘very well’ would mean that a prisoner would receive better treatment than they should.
    Regardless of the case of other countries, American prisoners receive worse treatment than a prisoner deserves.

To apply a quality on something, you would need a basis of comparison.
    People suck. America sucks. The prison system sucks.
    Compared to what?

Fakists base comparisons to face value qualities of less desirable circumstance.
    “Other object is worse. Therefore, this object is ‘good’.”

Realitists compare to what realistically would be considered ‘good’.
    “Unless this object lives up to standards of what I would consider ‘good’, it doesn’t matter the quality of other objects are. The quality of this specific object is not ‘good’.”

A prisoner being treated properly would be treated according to X standards.
    Prisoners are being treated better than X. Therefore, prisoners are being treated very well.
    Prisoners are being treated worse than X. Therefore, prisoners are being treated improperly.

Whatever you say about the way prisoners are treated in other countries, it is not going to change the fact that American prisoners are treated improperly.
    Your basis of comparison is not standards of proper treatment.
    Your basis of comparison is less proper treatment.
    Africans are treated more improperly than Americans.
    Americans are still treated improperly regardless.

To say that American prisoners are treated better than they should be treated is blatant ignorance.

8. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

And X standards are calibrated how exactly if all the proponent of X knows is-
    People suck. America sucks. The prison system sucks.

If this is what I'm doing:

This is what you're doing:

"I don't like this object. Therefore, this object and everything in it is 'bad'"

Wanna talk about fakists? You're the very thing you malign- the honky tonk, supraconservative porch monkey, narrow-minded White.

And when did I say it was good? Better, moron, better.
    That's a qualitative judgment- the same judgment you made to call X and Y humane or inhumane.
    Or, waxing eloquent to quote you, 'crap'.

I know.

Like going to counseling, free, for his esteem issues or going to the doctor, free, for a fucking cavity on tax money.

9. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

"And when did I say it was good? Better, moron, better."
    ----------------------------------------
    You're obviously claiming that prisoners are being treated better than they should be. It has nothing to do with 'better than other countries'.
    As I stated: "Blatant ignorance". Your above examples show that you obviously have no clue about the reality of being in prison.

"This is what you're doing:

"I don't like this object. Therefore, this object and everything in it is 'bad'"
    That is not what I'm doing. Get it correct.

"If this is what I'm doing:

Yes that is what you are doing. It would be incorrect to say so.
    A prisoner in another country is being treated less properly. Therefore, prisoners in America are being treated better than they should be.

"a fucking cavity on tax money."
    LOL! I wonder if you'll be saying that when you are behind bars for no reason.
    The only thing that is a cavity on tax money is frivilous and ineffecient budgeting. If the funds were budgeted correctly, prisoners would be treated properly with fairness.

10. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Thornatmyside, know something?

Right now I’d have my fists on your jugulars for being so incredibly....dense.
    Hey looky, I’ll end up in prison and then you can could out if I’d say the same behind bars!

That is exactly what you're doing you. IDIOT.

Define "properly" and "fair" for someone who forfeits most of his rights by living "improperly" and "unfairly" by the standards of the community he lives in.

And even then, is entitled to and protected by the provisions of his nation’s constitution.

11. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

You are claiming I am saying this: "I do not like something. Therefore, it is bad."
    ----------
    I'd like to think that it is the opposite.
    Something is bad. Therefore, I do not like it.

I simply have conclusions of what is just and what is unjust good/bad. Yes I think something is bad. Naturally, I would not like it.

You are backwards.

12. Xev Registered Senior Member

cool skill:
    Being an expert on taking it up the ass does not make you an expert on prison.
    Now shut up.

13. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

In other words- "Genanken, ugh. Like, uhm, *flips hair* whatever"

Checkmate, Oh my brother.

14. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Great. It's the attack of the drones. Tweedle dumb and tweedle dumber.
    As if you even know what we are talking about. Expert.

15. jennyRater Luck B me 2nite Registered Senior Member

Looks like that discusion got way too bitchy for my likin in the last few hours. Thanks for stopping it Xev.

Hey - at least Cool skill finaly learnd how to use quote tags in his posts.

16. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Ignorance.

17. Lord_Phoenix New World Order Registered Senior Member

Yeah people suk.

18. VossistArts 3MTA3 Registered Senior Member

Vossist mate youve clearly had it bad.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I hope I dont end up thinkin that way after a decade ot 2. But hey - you still got most of your life left, and all it takes is meeting 1 person who turns out right.[/QUOTE]

hmm im not sure why you think ive had it so bad. ive had it a little bad. but ive learned a lot. that was my point. not to complain. i leave the past in the past unless theres a good reason to explore it for the now

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

19. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Cool Skill:
    I totally respect your mind.

Now, can you pretty please define fairness for one who forfeits his rights by living unfairly according to standards set by community.

And even then, is entitled to and protected by the provisions of his nation’s constitution.
    I'm being anal.
    Speaking of:

"Bet you've been in prison once or twice, huh?
    And came out all traumatized and hardcore?
    "

You never answered. hmm..geee..

Lp:
    Suk is a slutty last name, a Korean one, or a Czech composer.

Bitchy?
    I'm nothing if not nice, loving, and horribly accepting.
    Fuck off.

20. Lord_Phoenix New World Order Registered Senior Member

Ok, that wasn't funny. Nice try though.

21. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Yes it wasn't.

I guess you are not aware that the US constitution is the basis for our laws that set standards for how criminals are to be treated. They are treated far below the even the standards the American public/constitution has set. You seem to be under the impression that they are being treated above standards.

"one who forfeits his rights"
    It doesn't matter what crime one commits. Although they are punished upon being found guilty, they still have certain rights that should be protected according to the constitutional law. Too bad corruption is so high in the prison system that the United States constitution is overlooked. Corruption and failure to abide by the set standard is evidence of a disorganized country.

22. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Wasn't meant to be, there really is a Czech composer named Suk.

I abhor the butchered one liner in a thread so I pick at it.

Then you are insane.

I have yet to see a place that (purportedly) esteems human life to such preposterous scales:
    http://www.corpun.com/awfay9405.htm

Where you can't even call a stewardess what she is.

And have yet to see such bickering over the wording of 200- plus year documents for the sole purposes of due process of law- the English Parliament a close second.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2005
  23. WANDERER Banned Banned

People suck is a generality that needs more precision.

It’s true that humans suck but none more than women and a few men that are homosexual.

Unless, by the term suck, we include all instances of straw usage or inhaling oxygen.
    Then, truly, people suck.

Speaking from personal experience I can say that sometimes punishment isn’t as punishing as it appears to be.

My brief stay at a local penitentiary was filled with anxiety and anger, in the beginning.
    Eventually my cellmate, Crusher, warmed up to me and taught me the true meaning of love and sexual ecstasy.

What, in me, was bitter and sad, was tenderized and smoothed out by the expert hands – and other appendages – of a man who accepted me as his prison bitch and who I now remember fondly as a friend.

This is how a negative experience can turn into a life-altering positive one and how what was thought to be vile and unnatural now warms my heart and makes my buttocks tingle.

All people should suck, if they don’t already.
    Through the vacuuming powers of the human mouth a lot of stress and dirt can be cleaned away and smiles can return to glum faces.

Perhaps there were bad days when my anus was left gaping and aching and when my mouth was cramped-up in a frozen ‘o’ shape, but they do not compare to the many rewards.
    His free smokes, his warm breath on my neck, how we let me shine his boots, the soap in my eyes when we showered together.
    This is the stuff memories are made of.

So, suck your neighbour, my friends.
    Thanks Crusher. Thanks for teaching me that love is not such a constricting concept many people use to discriminate.

Sucking: Also a good source of protein.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.