People we miss

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by Varda, Jul 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scheherazade Northern Horse Whisperer Valued Senior Member

Actually, Cluelesshusband left a visitor message and befriended me on
    07-31-11 10:47 AM.

He also left a couple of visitor messages on his own profile page on 07-30-11 as per this link.

http://www.sciforums.com/member.php?u=43960

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. chimpkin C'mon, get happy! Registered Senior Member

In my house I was the designated frustration target and general punching bag, so, me too...
    Unless, as Incompatibilist did, you catch me when I forgot to go get any of my three happy pills and I'm feeling combative.

I've heard repeatedly that I am not the real me on meds...the real me is an evil b**ch that nobody likes then...let's stick with medded me.

Clueless was talking to me and friended me...apparently the reason why he doesn't post on the main forum is his horrible spelling was going to earn him a permaban.
    So he messages people instead, that way he can still kind of participate.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

He posted something in my visitors board last night.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

hehe heh hehehehe heheh

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

are you serious?! I wonder if Asguard got the same warning

9. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

ah Varda, such a tease. lol

10. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

Come on that's rather simplistic. You wouldn't judge an audience based solely on post size. If you did, I'd fit if I did this:

Bla blabla blabla blabla yukon blablabla blabla blabla graveyard shift blablabla blablabla blablabla blabla blabla blablabla blabla blabla blablabla blabla blabla blablabla blabla blabla blablabla blabla blabla yukonblablabla blabla blabla blablabla blabla blabla graveyard shift in the yukon blablabla blabla blabla blablabla blabla blabla blablabla blabla blabla. Bblablabla blabla blabla blablabla blabla blabla yukon yukon graveyard shift.

11. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

Come to think of it, that's about as effective as on of your posts.

12. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

There's a good side in being an evil bitch. People leave you alone.

13. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

If anyone ever called me a bitch in real life, I wold say "I am not! you jerk" then I would cry

14. chimpkin C'mon, get happy! Registered Senior Member

Medded me would say "I'm sorry you feel that way."

Unmedded me would say something that would get removed from here, including where to go and probably precise directions on how to get there, make general aspersions to parents, genetic background, genitalia size, brain capacity and so on as inappropriate, and in real life would likely throw things(recliners a possibility) and demonstrate why I didn't need to use a bullhorn at protests.

My wife used to take medication and now does not...she's...never been a very restrained sort of person anyway.

BTW thanks for the beetlerotica, Varda...very tasteful

Last edited: Aug 5, 2011
  15. Killjoy Propelling The Farce!! Valued Senior Member

Uh-huh....

16. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

SAM:

I told you - go look for yourself. Gustav handily provided you to a link to the thread where spuriousmonkey made his exit from the forum.

Besides, you were there. Don't you remember?

All of them were given many many chances.

I am getting very sick of your outright lies. You're attempting to re-write history here. I know that the vast majority of posters reading what you write won't go back and search through old threads to see the truth, so what you are doing is essentially trying to undermine the administrators here by posting outright lies. That is rather despicable, to say the least.

By "the Person Involved" you obviously mean me. The record shows, however, that spuriousmonkey was "put aside" solely due to his own actions on the forum. And in terms of "persons involved", there was more than just one moderator/admin involved in that decision, so your personal vendetta angle doesn't ring true.

Of course people aren't banned for their "better posts". They are banned for the posts that break the site rules, that are offensive and insulting to other members, that constitute trolling etc. Obviously.

Looking at the thread Gustav linked, you're actually talking about events that happened in 2007 - that's four years ago.

spuriousmonkey doesn't want to come back here. And he doesn't need you to drag up dead issues in a weak attempt to rewrite history for your own purposes.

You said it. Just look at yourself.

There has been no contact between spuriousmonkey and the administration here for years. Clearly, he doesn't want to come back. He doesn't require you to drag him back here any more than he requires SAM to drag him back.

Let it go. Move on.

17. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

As I said, I would let sniffy and Varda have the last word in their replies to me before closing the thread. They have now done that.

In closing, I invite anybody who is interested in the truth about spuriousmonkey's exit from sciforums to start at his user profile, here:

http://www.sciforums.com/member.php?u=7353

From there, search for all threads started by him. Read a random selection of the last 30 or so threads started by spuriousmonkey. And bear in mind that these were his contributions only to threads that he started.

If you want to see more, trying viewing his individual posts to other threads, which again are linked from his profile page.

This thread is now closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.