Perfect Woman...

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Time/02112, Jun 3, 2001.

1. Time/02112 Senior Member Registered Senior Member

Well then, I guess it's only fair...
    after all there is no absolute "Perfect Male"
    so the "Perfect Woman" in most men's ideals would be very lonley in his world!

Don't like it?
    try being a woman for a while, mabey you might understand & become more apreciative of them!

Men got it made, they wake up, throw the hose, splash water on their faces, and they're out the door, not so easy for a Woman!
    Men are such babies! (Boohoo!)

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. ripleofdeath Registered Senior Member

LOL
    are you talking medical needs to be fuklfilled before leaving the house?
    im confused on that one.

groove on all

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Malaclypse Perturber Registered Senior Member

phooey

almost all girls I've known are SLOBS! so there.....

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. ripleofdeath Registered Senior Member

yes men want to be motherd but.....

*who is most likely to help the other advance to a higher level of knoledge and understanding???(i puzzle on this issue and wonder if gender realy makes any difference?)

when we state the stereo type psychosis of males we should
    try and balance by addressing both sides-as im sure you are aware

but too often the masses use one to batter the other

i get your point time

to some degree anywho

(i cant say for sure)
    why dont we start a list of all the short falls of the psyche

??????????????????????????????????????
    get it out there to comment on(to be commented on)
    groove on all

great thread 'time'

8. Time/02112 Senior Member Registered Senior Member

Perfect Woman?

For starters ther is no such thing as a "Perfect" Human, Male, Female, or otherwise...(I know that this was only a "Metephore")

I did'nt intend this thread to badger one sex aginst the other, although I may inadvertantly have done so! none-the-less, my true intentions were to get us to realize that we take so much for granted in this throw away society of a need for instant gratification, that we seem to be more focused on sexual gratification, instead of moral obligations, and responsibility, and tend to forget not only "how" we all got here in the first place (birth from a woman's loins) but what it means to respect one another in spite of our sexual agressions.

Face it, men sure did'nt give a very good impression to Women treating them as second class citizens, or treating them as property, or chattle during our early history, for whatever reasons that may have contributed to this male behaviour towards Women, the ends does not justify the means here, it only continues to contribute to widen the gap between us, and feed fuel to the fire of this ongoing "Battle of the Sexes"

Sure we have made a lot of social progression, (mostly the Women whom need to be praised for initiating this social progression.) however we still have much further to go if we are to evolve beyond this. Yes there still is a battle ahead of us, and it may get much worse before it can get any better, however we must all not forget that we are capable of change, and unless we are willing to accept it, we will not be able to evolve beyond this, untill we do, and for the most part this involves "Getting out of our own way"

To all the Ladies out there, My hats off!

9. ripleofdeath Registered Senior Member

here here

madonas song is very interesting

10. krstofer Registered Member

you guys are SOL. already met her and married her. :-D

11. sandy Banned Banned

I am the perfect woman but I am not available.

12. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Wrong!

13. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

hI kRSTOFER

i hope all is goign well with you

i just read the above, and was wondering whether you could get me a rather large bowl or bucket to vomit very violently into.

God help US!!!

~~~~~~~~~
    Take it ez
    zak

14. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

This thread sux

15. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

You only say 'cos you'd settle for an imperfect woman.

16. domesticated om Stickler for details Valued Senior Member

Thank you-----this revival cost you 186 mesetas. Would you like to resurrect another?

17. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

And where men fucked up real bad was when we changed doing just that!!!

Baron Max

18. mikenostic Stop pretending you're smart! Registered Senior Member

Yeah? And women are flaky, emotional bitches.
    We got it made???? First off, we have to deal with being horny all the time. Sometimes it's a blessing (only in the rare cases when you women aren't being stingy with the pussy), but most of the time it's a curse (because you all are always stingy with the pussy). Second, we have to deal with your constant mood swings and PMS (which I will say on your behalf is beyond your control as well, but still...), and your bossy attitude, especially well into a relationship and marriage.
    We also have to deal with rejection...something you vagina owners don't have to deal with near as much as we do. There isn't much more damage you can do to a guy than bruising/denting his ego and confidence.
    We have to deal with your childish flaky behavior (example, ceasing to return phone calls instead of having the maturity to tell someone 'it isn't going to work out'). We have to deal with the gold diggers, the professional daters and the all and all out psychos (yeah, all women are nuts, but some way more than others).

Yet you posted it anyway.

see above paragraph about men being horny all the time.

I wish you could spend a month in a guy's shoes. We deal with more personal shit than you think.

19. kenworth dude...**** it,lets go bowling Registered Senior Member

why not?shave your head and stop wearing make up if you are gonna get all emotional about it :bawl:

you on the rag,yeah?

20. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

People would probably have varying opinions about how a "perfect" women would be...

I tried on Halloween, actually. I don't know how you can stand walking on those goddamn high heels. They are umcofortable and unhealthy. I think they should be banned.

True. I remember trying to do my make up on Halloween. I don't know how you can stand all that torture...

Hey! We don't have it easy either! The law usually gives more power to mother then fathers, people are biased against us (as if all of us spend our day on the couch wathching football), and we have to deal with women when they are going through PMS and we have to be loving even when they are screaming at us in the first trimester. There's a lot of pressure on men. We are also expected to bring money home regardless of whether we help in the house or not. And when we do help in the hoise, nobody recognizes that. And... well, you get the point.

21. krstofer Registered Member

No charge for resurrecting a thread that sees action again.

22. iceaura Valued Senior Member

The version I recall from around '01, when this thread was started, was:

"about three feet tall, no teeth, and a flat head for balancing the pizza and beer"

23. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

Exactly!
    You are the only one making you wear makeup and do you hair and all that other crap.
    Some men do it too.

You make your own decisions on how to present yourself, how much time to spend on bullshit like that and how vain you want to be, then blame MEN for it?
    Bullshit.
    You're a big girl, grow up and take some responsibility for your own value system and ideals.

I personally don't like makeup on women at all.
    I prefer low-maintenance, natural, real women.

As the Reverend said...

"Today's woman puts on wigs, fake eyelashes, false nails, sixteen pounds of make-up/shadows/blushes/creams, living bras, various pads that would make a linebacker envious, has implants and assorted other surgeries, then complains that she cannot find a 'real' man" - Maynard James Keenan