perpetual motion free energy by siphoning

Discussion in 'General Science & Technology' started by tablariddim, Oct 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phlogistician Banned Banned

That right, when I learned to speak French at school, they just stood me in front of this guy and I shouted at him until I was fluent.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. bkpaul Registered Member

Now I know you are being pedantic, how do French kids learn most French.... trial and error, the same way you learned when you were a small child....

God this forum is so full of people so far up their own ass its unbelieveable.

Pity I ever found it... trust me I won't be coming back!!

Please delete my account forthwith

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Billy T Use Sugar Cane Alcohol car Fuel Valued Senior Member

Please invite DRZion to leave with you. At some other site, you can mutually reinforce your non-scientific POVs.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. phlogistician Banned Banned

Not being pedantic at all, but merely pointing out your claim was bogus.

You are nw shifting the goalposts. Your initial claim mentioned the word 'classroom', it's clear that claim is was bogus, so now you are making a different claim. That dodge has not gone unnoticed.

I just called you on your obvious logical flaw. Think before you write please.

Drama queen.

8. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Nice.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

That will increase the average intelligence level of this place - I love it!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

9. mintberrycrunch Registered Member

surface tension

i understand the concept n limitations, but like high divers do, could you not cause implosion in the flow to break the surface tension before it leaves the tube, also make the tube narrower at the siphon end compared to the submerged end to speed up the flow and aid suction?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.