personality theory based on archetypes

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Kimani, Nov 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dennis Tate Valued Senior Member

Well done!

What all goes in our subconscious mind is beyond our ability to even begin to imagine.

If you are still participating in this discussion I will give you some examples.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

oxymoron ?

some examples might make for interesting discussion

sexual non verbal body language
    for 1 example

Dennis Tate likes this.
  4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Write4U Valued Senior Member

This may be of interest to those who follow human history and the "Power of Myth"

Last edited: Nov 11, 2021
  6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Luchito Registered Senior Member

Besides of acquiring lots of information from others, how many individuals you have observed, met, diagnosed, and evaluated, in order to corroborate the findings of the others and finally obtain your own conclusions?

Have you yourself followed up a certain case for years to verify the theory?

8. Kimani Registered Senior Member

Well I have a social worker director at a community center who has a masters in social services

who is doing the rest of the leg work for me

he’s going to be doing the validity testing plan that was helped with by the group home supervisor

Good evening Mr. Short,

I finished your test and I have to say that I really enjoyed reading your essay and completing your test. I'll be out of the office for the remaining of the week and I'll be returning Monday 11/22/21. Please, if you are available, stop by the center this upcoming Monday 11/22/21 at 11:00am. I can meet with you for 1 hour to go over my results and to talk about how I can assist you with your project.

Best Regards,
    [personally identifying information deleted by moderator]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2023
  9. Kimani Registered Senior Member

I’m waiting for Dave to come in here and start complaining

Dave this guy is a social worker so he can give these types of assessments

and clearly he sees the merit of the testing I’ve already done so it’s scientific to him on some level

and he’s ok with testing it on the kids at the community center

10. Kimani Registered Senior Member

Well I spoke with him today and he said it’s a good sign cus they have new grant and my work would come under the new grant as far as him helping me and having me as a vendor

11. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

what is the goal of your product ?

pediatric psychology is quite tricky
    fraught with all types of issues at the best of times

when you say "kids"
    what age range are you referring to
    & what is your desired outcome as a product for them as a patient ?

im pro more mental health

im curious why you want to test your model on children
    i would think it far better to only test it on control groups 1st

every parents (most sane nice parents)
    want their children to be unique smart of well educated
    if your just selling them crack pop psyche candy it wont deliver that result
    it will just take their money & waste their childrens critical life time stage learning processes on some crap which may cause issues

where do you draw the line between exploiting parents wants for cash at the expense of their child ?

is it a moral debate ?
    all free & democratic choices of the parent ?
    yes & no
    you cant get your money back & travel back in time if it goes wrong
    (speaking from a position of caution is best in some subjects)

Last edited: Dec 2, 2021
  12. Kimani Registered Senior Member

I don’t think this quite on the level of pop psychology

this isn’t Scientology with a clockwork orange movie theater that I’m pitching to this guy where it’s that obvious I’m a mustache twirling villain and he’s like “well gee golly”

I’ve had counselors and shrinks and briefly last year udc backing me

13. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

what is a "shrink" as you call them ?
    (occupational)
    therapist (someones who helps people & is licensed)
    counselor (local church certificate)
    psychologist Dr/Professor (20 years full time study)
    psychiatrist Dr/Professor (20 years full time study)

do you not think it simple pragmatism to create a control group ?

that fact is when you engage in this type of activity
    you begin curating
    just sticking labels on people is not helpful
    less than helpful doing it to children

are you seeking to herd chaos into order ?
    conservative control dogma ?

versus ?

raising the next Einstein who will save the species

Last edited: Dec 6, 2021
  14. Luchito Registered Senior Member

Einstein was catalogued as a retarded child by his teachers at school. When he grew up, in an interview, to a question how he developed the idea of Relativity, his answer was that he, as a retarded person, was different to the rest. He, as a retarded, was capable to keep longer his child's imaginations without being perturbed by adults' responsibilities, and because that "advantage" he had time to develop his theory. I don't think retarded mind people can save the species.

Even when there are similarities in personality in people by ceratin physical or behavorial characteristics, studies of this kind can only help to obtain an average, not so a solid common denominator or a established rule. Same as it happened to Lord Rochester, who said that before he got married he had six theories of how to educate little ones, and after being married he ended having six little ones and no theories.

I remenber the psychologist in my elementary school who suggested a career for me in the future. This was a recommendation added to the chart where grades final scores were written. Some years ago I found such a document and I laughed because that carzy nuts guessed it very well. I think that besides the standard obtained from studies of this kind, the abiliy of the observer is what makes the best judgement. This kind of studies is not to be followed by the book but just to use it as accepted references.

The personality of each individual is always impredictible, unless the observer is your wife who says she knows you perfectly.

15. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

False.

16. exchemist Valued Senior Member

Utter bullshit. I quote Wiki on Einstein's early life:

Albert Einstein was born in Ulm,[5] in the Kingdom of Württemberg in the German Empire, on 14 March 1879 into a family of secular Ashkenazi Jews.[18][19] His parents were Hermann Einstein, a salesman and engineer, and Pauline Koch. In 1880, the family moved to Munich, where Einstein's father and his uncle Jakob founded Elektrotechnische Fabrik J. Einstein & Cie, a company that manufactured electrical equipment based on direct current.[5]

Albert attended a Catholic elementary school in Munich, from the age of five, for three years. At the age of eight, he was transferred to the Luitpold Gymnasium (now known as the Albert Einstein Gymnasium), where he received advanced primary and secondary school education until he left the German Empire seven years later.[20]

In 1894, Hermann and Jakob's company lost a bid to supply the city of Munich with electrical lighting because they lacked the capital to convert their equipment from the direct current (DC) standard to the more efficient alternating current (AC) standard.[21] The loss forced the sale of the Munich factory. In search of business, the Einstein family moved to Italy, first to Milan and a few months later to Pavia. When the family moved to Pavia, Einstein, then 15, stayed in Munich to finish his studies at the Luitpold Gymnasium. His father intended for him to pursue electrical engineering, but Einstein clashed with the authorities and resented the school's regimen and teaching method. He later wrote that the spirit of learning and creative thought was lost in strict rote learning. At the end of December 1894, he traveled to Italy to join his family in Pavia, convincing the school to let him go by using a doctor's note.[22] During his time in Italy he wrote a short essay with the title "On the Investigation of the State of the Ether in a Magnetic Field".[23][24]

Einstein excelled at math and physics from a young age, reaching a mathematical level years ahead of his peers. The 12-year-old Einstein taught himself algebra and Euclidean geometry over a single summer.[25] Einstein also independently discovered his own original proof of the Pythagorean theorem at age 12.[26] A family tutor Max Talmud says that after he had given the 12-year-old Einstein a geometry textbook, after a short time "[Einstein] had worked through the whole book. He thereupon devoted himself to higher mathematics... Soon the flight of his mathematical genius was so high I could not follow."[27] His passion for geometry and algebra led the 12-year-old to become convinced that nature could be understood as a "mathematical structure".[27] Einstein started teaching himself calculus at 12, and as a 14-year-old he says he had "mastered integral and differential calculus".[28]

At age 13, when he had become more seriously interested in philosophy (and music),[29] Einstein was introduced to Kant's Critique of Pure Reason. Kant became his favorite philosopher, his tutor stating: "At the time he was still a child, only thirteen years old, yet Kant's works, incomprehensible to ordinary mortals, seemed to be clear to him."[27]
    In 1895, at the age of 16, Einstein took the entrance examinations for the Swiss Federal polytechnic school in Zürich(later the Eidgenössische Technische Hochschule, ETH). He failed to reach the required standard in the general part of the examination,[30] but obtained exceptional grades in physics and mathematics.[31] On the advice of the principal of the polytechnic school, he attended the Argovian cantonal school (gymnasium) in Aarau, Switzerland, in 1895 and 1896 to complete his secondary schooling. While lodging with the family of Professor Jost Winteler, he fell in love with Winteler's daughter, Marie. Albert's sister Maja later married Winteler's son Paul.[32] In January 1896, with his father's approval, Einstein renounced his citizenship in the German Kingdom of Württemberg to avoid military service.[33] In September 1896 he passed the Swiss Matura with mostly good grades, including a top grade of 6 in physics and mathematical subjects, on a scale of 1–6.[34] At 17, he enrolled in the four-year mathematics and physics teaching diploma program at the Federal polytechnic school.

17. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

Do you have a quote?

18. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

old personalities
    versus
    new personalities

Last edited: Dec 16, 2021
  19. Luchito Registered Senior Member

Of course, and you can also find it online, but the online phrase was modified to cover up the original words.

James Franck, the physicist had long conversations with Einstein, and from those later on he wrote about his friend.

https://www.nobelprize.org/prizes/physics/1925/franck/biographical/

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

In Seelig, page 71, Franck wrote the words of Einstein:

I sometimes ask myself... how did it come... that I was the one to develop the theory of relativity. The reason, I think, is that the normal adult never stops to think about problems of space and time. These are things which he has thought as a child. But my intellectual development was retarded, as a result of which I began to wonder about space and time only when I had already grown up. Naturally, I could go deeper into the problem than a child with normal abilities.

The online quote of Einstein is manipulated to fit the studies presented in order to show that retardation is not bad after all. Some years ago, in a newspaper a similar attempt was made to promote the Einstein's syndrome, when the writer compared other famous people who also were retarded -like Mozart- and that were very successful. What these atempts are not taking in consideration is that the other famous people developed their talent in music, art, etc. not so in science, where imaginations is the last and knowledge the first.

The online Einsten's quote is found here

https://sites.pitt.edu/~jdnorton/papers/Einstein_Discover.pdf

“When I asked myself,” Einstein said to Franck, “how it happened that I in particular discovered the relativity theory, it seemed to lie in the following circumstance. The normal adult never bothers his head about space-time problems. Everything there is to be thought about it, in his opinion, has already been done in early childhood. I, on the contrary, developed so slowly that I only began to wonder about space and time when I was already grown up. In consequence I probed deeper into the problem than an ordinary child would have done."

Last edited: Dec 16, 2021
  20. Luchito Registered Senior Member

You better spend a few dollars and find the used books of Einstein's biography, and most of them will agree that the elementary school teachers catalogued Einstein as retarded child. In those biographies you can read how isolate he was when a child, his only and prefered toy was a compass received from his grandfather, and when adult, before answering questions he gave a crazy and loud laugh, like Mozart in the movie Amadeus when the King asked him questions.

He was born retarded, and this is not a case of discriminating him as a retarded person but a case of someones taking him seriously with those imaginations of his that time dilates, speed limit of light, no acceleration when light comes out expelled from a body (constant speed from the very beginning) and so forth.

I still wonder how much money his family spent giving cuts to scientists, reporters and more, in order to promote the reatarded as a genius.

21. exchemist Valued Senior Member

If you maintain the Wiki entry is wrong, it is up to you to post some evidence for your assertion that Einstein was retarded.

The latter part of your post is mere trolling and does not merit a response.

22. Bells Staff Member

Mod Note

Then I expect that you provide proof of your claims.

His parents did think there was something wrong with him, because he was slower to speak, but there was nothing wrong with him. And clearly, he proved that himself. He also submitted himself to various studies throughout his life, of his brain in particular, that clearly showed there was nothing wrong with him. He also donated his brain after his death, which again showed there was nothing wrong with him and that he was clearly not "retarded".

The fact that you keep making this claim, that he was "retarded", when he clearly was not and even he states that his early development was slow, which has nothing to do with retardation, but can be attributed to many things, such as life at home, nutrition, trauma, illness, etc.. Your assertions are not only false, they are also offensive.

RainbowSingularity likes this.
  23. Luchito Registered Senior Member

What more proof that the reports of his teachers and he cataloguing himself as a retarded. (See above Einstein's quote wrote by James Franck.

I am not making this up, there are lots of studies showing that he was indeed a retarded person.

About his brain, you have mentioned something very interesting, at one zone of his brain there is an abnormal extesnsion, to which his supporters claim was the cause for him to be a genius. However, an abnormal extension of any organ in our bodies is just that, an abnormality.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.