Pics of me and friends!

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Muslim, Mar 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kunax Sciforums:Reality not required Registered Senior Member

i think suck puppets reposted the picture on page 4 or 5.

Muslim, you dont need to be afraid of comming out the closet, just say your gay and get it over with.
    If you "friends" cannot accept that, they are not your friends.

white text and huge spacer, comon thats old, wonder if people is still falling for that one

my feets hurt

Last edited: Mar 29, 2006
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. dkb218 Banned Banned

You post these lines and what, think that's what the book says? Why would you post this and not know what it relates to? If you knew the entire text - what comes before and after the snips you posted - you would'nt have posted this THINKING that what you posted conveys the meaning of what these ayat are saying. You should stop taking other peoples meaning for something you don't understand. That's what fools do. If you are a fool then never mind this post and continue being a fool.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Gustav Banned Banned

/chortles

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Roman Banned Banned

Hey buddy, that's from your stupid book, not mine.

here's more, direct quotes:

8. draqon Banned Banned

so...what was I going to type?
    Kunax noone is falling 4 that anymore.

9. dkb218 Banned Banned

You do not understand the reasoning. You should at least try to understand the subject you put down fully before you make comments on it.

Tell me, where in this world are women treated as equal to men? Not what people say but where are women truly treated as equal to men? Not in the USA I can tell you.

Can you understand the reasoning for the above ayat? As a women, you were going to be married at some point. Your husband is duty bond to take care of you. As a man, you are duty bond to take care of your wife and childern. Is it clear to you yet?

So, I take it you think that it's ok to have sex with a woman during her period? Nasty, fricking nasty!!!

10. crazyfreespirit "Custom User Title" Registered Senior Member

dkb218 kind of said what I'm going to say. Speaking from what I know (this time I'll keep to what I know for sure lol) in Egypt at least, this(the stuff in the quote) is how inheritance works, which at the time it was decided and up to about 20-30 years ago, made total sense. In pretty much every culture the man worked, the woman didn't. The man had to provide for the family, therefore he needed the money more so he could get started (take care of his family, start a business, ect.)..the women on the other hand got married to the man who would be working, so she really didn't need the money that much.
    And so the rules havn't changed yet (which isn't really wierd considering many other countries, including America, still have stupid/unjust laws, which in some cases(such as the one I'm talking about) really wern't unjust until now)

11. crazyfreespirit "Custom User Title" Registered Senior Member

On a different-ish topic, if you're going to talk about the stupid stuff in the Koran don't act (I'm not saying anyone is) as if its exclusive in saying stupid stuff. All religions have their own absolutely ludicrous stuff. Other then new religions, most faiths came up a couple thousand years ago, so of course you're gonna found stupid stuff in all of them.

12. Roman Banned Banned

Abrahamic religions are secular. People who claim otherwise are fools. The religions clearly enforce ancient social orders through oppression. They're not very ehtical documents. So alright, let's look at them as historical documents. Groovy.

But when some idiot thinks it's the word of God (hell, the texts even claim that such mysogeny is God's wish), there we have problems.

Are you just gonna pick and choose which parts you're gonna follow? How do you know that the parts about lovely dovey shit isn't secondary to God's demands for blood blood blood?

So basically, I win. Your religion sucks.

Oh, and sex with a chick on her period isn't that bad.
    You know what's really frikkin nasty? Buttsex. But I ain't gonna judge. To each their own. But I guess you wouldn't get that, would you? You like them intolerant religions, huh.

13. crazyfreespirit "Custom User Title" Registered Senior Member

Roman,
    Out of curiousity, was that just a rant (which I agree with) aimed at no one and nothing, or was there a certian person and/or religion you were aiming that at?

...buttsex and having sex with a girl on her period are equally gross in my opinion O_0

14. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

Hay roman, if you're trying to get at something then try to more elaborate. You have the condition known as constipation of the mind and diarrhea of the mouth.

15. thedevilsreject Registered Senior Abuser Registered Senior Member

you would know all about that wouldnt you Muslim(the FAG)

16. cooljayman Hangover's Best Friend Registered Senior Member

Muslim, How Loudly Can I Say This?

[flame deleted]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2006
  17. cooljayman Hangover's Best Friend Registered Senior Member

Wait, let me reinforce my point. Go take a test of general knowledge as well as IQ. I'm betting bottom 2%.

18. draqon Banned Banned

kunax did u get my secret message? (in the message before)

And cooljayman isnt your statement ("fuck off, you imbecile retard!") that is geared towards a specifc sf member is against the rule of this society? Are you not attacking a specific person because of his religion/beliefs? Where is this james_R figure and why does he not keep to the rules he is bound to follow, or does this james_R only closes threads and restrains users that offend only him because he thinks so and he is an egoist?

19. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

LOL! Are you seriously trying to compare women in the USA to Muslim women? The ignorance of not treating women as equals has been identified and is being rectified in free countries all over the world. It would be against the Islamic "way of life" to introduce those same solutions. Get a grip.

Clearly, you're still living in the dark ages.

20. Gustav Banned Banned

i say! young man, there is much you have to learn. start with diets and enemas...the art of douching...and whatnot

she will love you forever
    problem with most bitches is at some point they demand to insert shit into your ass. i recommend that you take it like a man.

21. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

^ you faggot.

22. Gustav Banned Banned

^&&*%%^$muslim*&*&%%

23. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Another thread to add to the cesspool.

I notice that most of the participants here have filled their posts with personal insults, flames etc. Please stop the personal insults, or I will be forced to start banning people for short periods (3 - 7 days).

Thankyou!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.