Pizzagate & the American Right Wing

Discussion in 'Politics' started by joepistole, Dec 5, 2016.

1. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Not the same at all. Inadequate fact checking of one piece of evidence on a reasonable story that's been corroborated through other means isn't the same as maliciously spreading entirely false stories. Not that liberals can't be fooled like any human, but we do encompass the better educated segments of the population.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Oh boy it has gone full circle now!

Oh look the pope is talking about it now too!

And now for the finally: Alex Jones, yes Alex "they are putting fluoride in the water to make you gay" Jones, is now saying pizzagate is bullshit, take a moment to let that sink in.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2016
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Bells Staff Member

Mod Note

JohnLiberty, it would behoove you to cease and desist in pushing such dangerous and fake conspiracies. This isn't acceptable, has been proven false on too many occasions to count. Most importantly, it is dangerous and can have deadly consequences.

The video you posted is from the late 1980's and from an Australian 60 Minutes show and the segment title was called "Satan's Children", the story of a girl named Theresa and what she recounted of her experiences in the UK. The story itself was from "repressed memories". There was never any actual evidence of what she recounted. At all.

Please stop posting fake stories and then going even further and misrepresenting what you are posting. The fake videos you have posted to further push this conspiracy theory will be deleted.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2016
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

You are welcome to support that.

For the moment, I only wonder why you did that.

Why did you lie to people in order to promote Alex Jones?

Why did you lie in order to promote a dangerously libelous conspiracy theory that has already raised political violence.

That's the thing; in your weird counterposture over time―representing yourself as some manner of something while promoting the necessity of adopting the opposite condition―it's difficult to construct a sympathetic narrative by which you're not simply trolling everyone.

And the thing is that Alex Jones does not call bullshit on Pizzagate. Over eight minutes of word salad and the best interpretation of "saying pizzagate is bullshit" is that "bullshit" equals arguing a false flag operation, that Comet Ping Pong is still particpating in the real scandal.

(See, that's among the dangers of posting short, vague messages↑ in which everyone else is supposed to go watch some video in order to let someone else speak for you. Whatever you really think you're trying to accomplish―whatever good you really, truly think you're accomplishing―by misrepresenting the Jones video like that, you're about to run into logical barriers because, really, the most sympathetic narrative we might construct by which you're not simply trolling everyone in order to promote Alex Jones is that you just didn't think this through. And it's amazing how much you can do to help yourself and everyone else by simply using your own words. Then again, just how much attention are you really paying? We ought not wonder that those who rely on glib vagary to denounce a "simplistic and contrived world view" never bother to explain themselves; they don't actually know what they're denouncing.)​

Here's another problem: Transcripting that podcast was agonizing, but I'm not prepared, given site policy on controversial rhetoric pertaining to political violence, to actually post the text in full because it is a dangerous mess. The thing is that Jones has an appearance of libel exposure for having accused Hillary Clinton of murder and then trying to walk it back with an ill-conceived, poorly fitting explanation about Syria. He's not calling bullshit on the #pizzagate scandal; he's doubling down―they need to be investigated in order to understand their real role in this massive, evil scandal, or something approximately like that. They, variously, and especially in the case of Comet Ping Pong, are apparently even more guilty than half-cocked conspiracy theorists thought: "So, now they've had some guy reportedly go in there tonight and point a gun and say he was investigating Pizzagate," Jones asserts. "Again, the big bug zapper to distract all the investigators is that D.C. pizza place." It's hard to tell who "they" are, but I think it's supposed to be the media, or maybe the Clintons and Podesta, or maybe Comet Ping Pong, or maybe Satanists, or maybe the lot of 'em. The word salad podcast is meant to accomplish three things:

(1) Downplay Alex Jones' libelous accusation of rape, murder, and dismemberment.

(2) Assert that Edgar Maddison Welch was a false flag asset whose actions were orchestrated by some mysterious "they".​

(3) Generally blame everyone else for the decisions and actions of conseratives either unwittingly or complaisantly aiding and abetting overseas interests promoting libel during our election season (see #25↑, which also cites the WaPo article from Fisher, Cox, and Hermann↱), to the point that an apparently soft-headed dupe named Edgar Maddison Welch went and terrorized a pizza place in Washington, D.C., for the sake of conservative conspiracists sitting around all night wallowing in child sex abuse fantasies. Or, as I wrote elsewhere↱:

Mr. Welch might not be a Trump voter, per se, and we might certainly wonder at a man who just wanted to have a "closer look" and "shine some light" on a scandal he believed was true, who describes a change of plan, but who also came armed in the first place because he intended to intervene. And while not everything about that explanation can be simultaneously true, perhaps the more important thing here is that Maddison Welch is a tool.

Mr. Trump’s supporters do not seem to care; indeed, plenty happily play along, too, unwitting but complaisant assets to the machinations of international interests. This manner of mayhem and chaos is, ultimately, #WhatTheyVotedFor. Maddison Welch took up arms against Hillary Clinton, and in the process terrorized a bunch of people at a place that, just coincidentally, conservatives don’t like.

[Quotation: Cauterucci and Fischer↱ (see #25↑ for prior article reference in this discussion)]​

It is not so much that we could not see it coming but, as with so many niceties of human relations in a society so prominently featuring American political conservatism, we did not expect it to go so far because, damn it, we just should not think so lowly of our neighbors.

No, really, just try it. Look around for one of your conspiracist friends or relatives and then say to yourself: Okay, so they’re looking for mad libs in which "cheese" and "pasta" refer to little girls and boys respectively, "sauce" can only mean "orgy", and for some reason "map" is the word they think indicates "semen".

Here's the fun part, except, no, it isn't actually fun: Check out Craig Silverman's↱ article for BuzzFeed (see #4↑ for prior reference in this thread) and consider the little detail about code pertaining to people of color; quite clearly the "code" is "deciphered" (i.e., "invented") according to right-wing priorities. Those aren't the words queermo leftist Satanists would use.

But, seriously, Jones' line is essentially that everyone got duped by the mainstream media, and the real question is what even bigger, more evil scandal those codes represent.

The proposition that, "Alex Jones ... is now saying pizzagate is bullshit", is so exactly false that you're going to need an extraordinary explanation of your errors and omissions to justify what has every appearance of lying to people in order to promote dangerous conspiracism.

People ought to take a moment to let that sink in, too.: You lied in order to promote a libelous conspiracy theory known to have invoked political violence.

So, yeah. You're on. Please do explain your thinking on this one. (And please do try to come up with something better than the genius of heroic sloth.)

Notes:

Cauterucci, Christina and Jonathan L. Fischer. "Comet Is D.C.’s Weirdo Pizza Place. Maybe That’s Why It’s a Target." Slate. 6 December 2016. Slate.com. 9 December 2016. http://slate.me/2gmCVXJ

Fisher, Marc, John Woodrow Cox, and Peter Hermann. "Pizzagate: From rumor, to hashtag, to gunfire in D.C.". The Washington Post. 6 December 2016. WashingtonPost.com. 9 December 2016. http://wapo.st/2gd61KE

Jones, Alex. "Pizza Gate Is A Diversion From the Greater Crimes in Podesta Wikileaks". YouTube. 4 December 2016. YouTube.com. 9 December 2016.

Silverman, Craig. "How The Bizarre Conspiracy Theory Behind 'Pizzagate' Was Spread". BuzzFeed. 4 November 2016. BuzzFeed.com. 9 December 2016. http://bzfd.it/2gxhDVa

Edit: Add note previously omitted. (9 December 2016, 20.00 PT)

Last edited: Dec 10, 2016
  8. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

First off, he is fun to watch, crazy is very entertaining, better get use to it we got crazy in the white house, if we survive at the very least be entertained by it.

Second: His argument from what I can interpret from him is that pizzagate is a distraction from the "real" crimes of the Clintons, which apparently is something worse than fucking children, he said something about satanism I think, but he knows it is a false flag, he says to trust him on that, he knows... now if you can't laugh to that I can't help you, because you better get ready that going to be America for the next 4 years!

It is only dangerous and violent to those that fall for it. Unfortunately here in the USA crazies like Alex Jones exist and has millions of followers, and it is wise to keep tack on him and what he is going on about, oh yes Trump is supposedly a follower too.

What opposite condition have I advocated? What that we should have gone with Bernie Sanders? That Hillary has too much baggage, real or fake, believed by too many to even win an election against a monster like Trump? That is fact, FACT, how is stating a simple fact trolling?

I don't remember hearing in there that Comet Ping Pong is part of this "real" scandal.

OK, my words are that you and your ilk need to get out of your hugbox now and then and see what others are saying, because, and stating facts here, abject idiotic insanity is going to be sworn in as president in less than 60 days. Now if you can't handle Alex Jones, don't click on it, you did not seem to mind Secular Talk (liberal) and Goodmen (bat-shit insane liberal), but as soon as I bring in a batshit insane right-winger you freak out.

9. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Well if that is what you transcribed, fine then, I guess you managed to make better sense out of him then I. I would think though that if he is saying Comet Ping Pong is the source what ever these "real" crimes are, then he can be sued for slander and inciting violence, but more likely his rambling make it impossible to determine what he saying specifically. Now In general though he is clearly saying pizza-gate is false, it just the conspiracy theory he uses to disprove pizza-gate is even more contrived and mysterious

Wow... so you're starting to sound like him frankly. Has it every occurred to you that this is a tailing wagging the dog situation? That these people don't really understand or comprehend what they are saying and doing? That there is not some vast [insert agitator here] conspiracy? Frankly Alex Jones telling his ilk that these emails are code for something worse then child smuggling is a relief in that they will hopefully stop going to Comet Ping Pong in search of child sex dungeons.

International Interests? What is that? The Russians? Are the Russians controlling Trump? I would love to believe it, but do you have proof? You know actually evidence we could get him arrested for treason with? No? Oh so you are just spouting conspiracy theories on the same level of crazy (just on the opposite side of) the batshit insane right?

Oh so you do read crazy like buzzfeed, but you just can't stand to listen to it?

Yes.

No, he is saying it's bullshit, he is just saying there a deeper laying of bullshit, that he thinks it true. He is implying, and this is a matter of interpretation, that child sex rings are not happening, something worse is, that that reference to comet ping pong is merely coincidental and that there is some deeper code.

How about you are now spouting an insane conspiracy theory about me. I did not lie, or intend to lie, or promote, or invoke political violence. If you have something to say about me please say so in private, or call the police if you really believe I am advocating for crimes. If you don't want me doing something because you perceive it as a violate of forum rules, please say so clearly so that I can obey your orders.

10. iceaura Valued Senior Member

Uh, no, it is much more dangerous to the rest of us than it is to them.

11. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Pretty sure that Comet Ping Pong gunman killed no one and is now in prison.

12. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

¿What A Waste?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

You should probably take a few minutes to get your posts together and reconcile the internal conflicts. You do, after all, go on in the second post↑ to make that part of your explanation.

• I would think though that if he is saying Comet Ping Pong is the source what ever these "real" crimes are, then he can be sued for slander and inciting violence, but more likely his rambling make it impossible to determine what he saying specifically. Now In general though he is clearly saying pizza-gate is false, it just the conspiracy theory he uses to disprove pizza-gate is even more contrived and mysterious[/i]

• Frankly Alex Jones telling his ilk that these emails are code for something worse then child smuggling is a relief in that they will hopefully stop going to Comet Ping Pong in search of child sex dungeons.

• No, he is saying it's bullshit, he is just saying there a deeper laying of bullshit, that he thinks it true. He is implying, and this is a matter of interpretation, that child sex rings are not happening, something worse is, that that reference to comet ping pong is merely coincidental and that there is some deeper code.

It's a pretty well managed transition; you have definitely learned something of the art of conservative advocacy.

Two interesting notes: First, now you're establishing yourself separate from liberalism and leftism. You say "we" sometimes, and then "you" others. And when you say "you", it must just be coincidence that you also use right-of-center post-libertarian arguments and attitudes (e.g., "hugbox"; inability to distinguish between bringing in and deliberately misrepresenting; dysfunctionally generalized equivocation between "liberal" and "bat-shit insane liberal" to the one, and "batshit insane right-winger" who informs the President Elect of the United States of America). Second, the problem is your misrepresentation of Alex Jones in order to promote this conspiracism.

As to what opposite condition have you advocated? Well, you advocate coddling bullies and bigots. And there was the time you decided the only way to discuss the human rights of woman was to arbitrarily elevate contrarian and insupportable propositions. Oh, yeah, and just a week and a half ago you were promoting Republican talking points as a liberal diagnosis of the election; I still don't get the bit about not paying attention to the majority of voters, if that's any indication of how far out on a rightward limb your rhetoric is.

You keep doing this. You're like a Geico commercial, or a Simpsons joke about friendship and waffles. Self-contradiction is what an electric fetus does, or something like that.

Something about wasting your life↗ goes here; how much do you want other people wasting theirs for you?

Seriously, what's up with the grotesque disrespect? See post #25↑. See also, post #44↑, to which you are replying, by the way, and which also directs your attention to #25, as one of your own quotations of my post includes. And therein you find your answer, as I also direct you, as that quotation of my post shows, to the Washington Post story by Fisher, Cox, and Hermann, wherein you will find discussion of those international interests. Furthermore, you could have simply read the blog post↱ also linked in that quote of my post. The misinformation campaign that stirred these potsherds to frenzy found much support overseas.

You should try writing answers that fit what you're actually responding to, instead of template trolling distractions aiming to pretend you're having a different discussion.

Which brings us back to the question of wasting your life. That's up to you, but I'm not inclined to waste any more of mine waiting for you to have something to say.

I don't believe you. You are not credible. You lied in order to promote Alex Jones. Your attempted explanation only dug in deeper.

You don't get to advocate for bigots and bullies and dangerous rumormongering in public and then cry that you want the critique in private.

Futility? Really? Or, okay, I'm sorry, I really should take you in good faith, right?

• Okay, so, where do you live? I need to call your local police department in order that they can remind me that I am in the United States of America and you have every right to lie in order to promote Alex Jones.​

In truth, sir, "Incompetent or Disingenuous?" is not an enviable toss. If you cannot be bothered to waste your life in good faith, don't expect others to waste any more of theirs in return.

13. iceaura Valued Senior Member

A lot of harm has been done to a lot of people by pizzagate, very little of it to the people who promoted that crap or believed that crap.

14. Capracus Valued Senior Member

Forgive me ElectricFetus, I assumed you were simply mocking A*** J**** for his conspiracy buffoonery. Thankfully Tiassa’s careful analysis of your post was miraculously able to tease out your true intent. I can see now that you were actually trying to defend Mr. J****’s journalistic integrity and encourage others to support his cause. How much are you being paid by the way?

Are you a contrary?

Should we not take any of your statements at face value? Maybe Tiassa will take it upon himself to employ his extraordinary skills of divination to review and translate your entire posting history so that we may all come to know the real ElectricFetus, and if that’s even your real name.

15. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

He pays me in dick, I just get on my knees and suck.

fun fact: he was once a very attractive man, but then he got fat, and now has the shape of an angry stump.

Pretty sure the wiki should explain it all.

Emotional harm? Didn't some son of some insane general in line for a cabinet position get fired over this shit?
    http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/06/us/politics/michael-flynn-son-trump.html?_r=0

So apparently even Trump does no believe in pizzagate!

So back to my question: How did pizzagate get so big?

I suspect we have entered a new low for media, especially now with a real life troll as president, whom him and his troll following will promote the most moronic right wing conspiracies for laughs/to jerk off to/who knows why and the media will amplify it for clicks and ad revenue regardless of the stupidity or damage done.

16. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Tiassa, you crazy.

Lets see, what are my core political beliefs: tax the rich, universal medical care, basic income guarentee, raise the minimum wage to a living wage (scratch that if we have BIG), free education, massive infrastructure investment with renewable energy with smart griding, pro-choice, pro-gay marriage, pro-drugs (legalize and tax pot, maybe not ready for hard opiates just yet though), legalize prostitution, instant run-off voting, internet voting, internet direct democracy, I am and elected chairmen of my counties democrat party, have always voted democrat (except for instant run-off vote where I voted pirate party, greenparty and democrat, in that order)

How am I promoting this "conspiracism", when have I said I believe it or that anyone else should believe it... at this point I think it is you that is trolling me... hmmm yes you have got me there, I am promoting the conspiracy that you are promoting a conspiracy about me promoting conspiracy, conspiracy-ception?

Unless they have committed a crime they are free to speak, sorry I'm not sorry, you can't shut someone up because in your opinion they are bullies and bigots, at which point you're the bully.

You mean the rights of a corpse?

And those republican talking points are?

Because we have this thing call the electoral college, don't get me wrong I would love to have it abolished, until then the FACT is Hillary Clinton could not get ENOUGH votes to win. Had we run Bernie Sanders we likely would have won handedly... is that a republican talking point too? That Sanders would have trampled them?, if so they are speaking honestly.

¿Que?

I have time to waste right now, clearly you do too if your reply to this, but at times I have other things to do, or worse I get bored and feel no need to reply or continue a never ending argument, like with iceaura.

You missed post #39

Oh so you don't believe "This is what the Trump election is about; the bullies don't want their privileges revoked."? Because if you do you're wrong.

You're the one having a different discussion, right now! Do you want to get back to the thread topic?

So you are done then?

17. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

And you're wasting your life saying so.

You forgot the part about advocating for racists, misogynists, and other supremacists whose feelings are hurt by accurate descriptions of their beliefs and behavior.

At this point I think you are trolling by pretending to be so stupid. Or, if you like, I can believe you.

Really, I've already told you: You lied in order to compel people to watch Alex Jones' podcast. That is your action and intention right there.

Your continued attempts to deceive people only make the point:

You need to stop lying. The issue then was that you wanted people to censor themselves, to stop calling bigotry and bullying by its name.

You want to go back and dig up the record? You want to revisit your lies?

Tellyawhat: After you argued against the human rights of women, you disappeared for a while. When we last disputed about bullies, you pitched that fit about how I should just tell you to leave, and you will. Why would you say that? So you can complain when someone finally gives in, tells the truth, and admits that this or any other community is better off without "Electric Fetus"?

Beccause the character you choose to play here is a terrible human being. You're a liar who wants to offer up a bunch of unverifiable bullshit to characterize yourself in lieu of assessing your behavior. That is to say, hey, great, feel better about yourself because you support basic income. That means I should take your advice and affirm racism, misogyny, and other bigotries.

That was part of it. There was also the part where you arbitrarily needed us to presuppose against the human rights of women; it was some sort of philosophical experimnent, as I recall, except that I didn't believe the excuse then, either.

Your advocacy for bullies and bigotry.

What in the hell are you talking about?

Those are "Electors", not "Voters". Someone who has been "elected chairmen of my counties democrat party" should know that.

Self-contradiction: You want to behave one way but be seen another. Arguing against the human rights of women, allegedly for a lark; advocating for bullies and bigotry, because honoring and respecting and coddling disrespect is ... I don't know, it's what you want.

I'm not just talking about wasting time. I'm talking about wasting your life. Then again, at least last month you could tell the difference between voters and electors, even if you couldn't be bothered to make sense.

Quit lying.

See #44↑: We ought not wonder that those who rely on glib vagary to denounce a "simplistic and contrived world view" never bother to explain themselves; they don't actually know what they're denouncing.

What a waste.

Non sequitur.

I'm just pointing out that you're pretending ignorance of what, were you following the discussion, you would already be aware of.

No wonder you changed the subject.

Sure. Does that mean you're going to quit dragging it off topic with bizarre lies and abusive posts attacking other people?

Sure. Or that's up to you. If you're going to continue writing abusive lies about other people or promoting dangerous, libelous hatred, I will continue to remind that the one thing we can agree on is that you're wasting your life.

18. iceaura Valued Senior Member

That too, but also physical harm - lost wages, lost income, lost employment, all the costs of dealing with death threats and having family personal info posted on crazy-violent websites, the whole persecution/stalking bad scene.
    He was a perp, not a victim.

19. Capracus Valued Senior Member

I found this on that arch conservative site The Daily Beast.

Following the incident over the weekend, Jones—who frequently pushed the Pizzagate theory on his site—released a new video alleging that Welch is part of another conspiracy.

“Everyone’s focusing on some pizza place mentioned in emails instead of the tens of thousands of other emails that are clearly dealing with pay for play and getting people hired at the State Department and all sorts of illegal stuff,” Jones alleges. He goes on to say that the emails employ “code words” that are similar to words law enforcement uses for the “sex trade.” “There’s clearly something there,” he concludes.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...izzeria-caught-up-in-alt-right-fake-news.html

Alex Jones states in the video (the same video posted by ElectricFetus) that he’s a seasoned investigator, which allows him to recognize the code language that masks the true meaning of a given correspondence.

You can compose your liberal professions until your fingers bleed, but qualified analysts like Tiassa and Mr. Jones can recognize the code, and they’ll catch you at every turn. So you may as well just give up now, because your deceit cannot possibly remain hidden in the face of such brilliance.

20. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Tiassa,

I had no intention of lying, that was my interpretation of him, he does not believe it is real, merely a falseflag (ergo fake), yes the man is crazy and thinks it is a cover for a deeper conspiracy, but none the less he does not believe the premise of this Clinton adminstration child sex exchange, ergo "bullshit". Sure you can interpret his blathering how ever you want. I don't see how I gave anyone the impression that Alex Jones would be railing against fake news, come on now, the man generates fake news, but this one is getting too much for even he to handle and he trying to constrain his insane audience in his own way. Alex can't simply denounce it, or his audience will revolt claiming he is bought out or replaced by a reptilian or Illuminati clone (sounds like a joke, but it is not), so he has got to spin that no the words mean code for something worse than childsex and that is all a false flag for something greater.

As for it being dangerous, first off: the man is a clown, a kook, a bad joke, he actually thinks the government is building a gay bomb and controlling us with fluoride and chem trails. Second: Anyone that believes him have only themselves to blame. Third: he has a right to speak, if your going to say someones speech is dangerous you better be ready to sue them for libel, slander or demand their arrest for inciting violence.

Now if you have a problem with my link to his video, merely ask and I will remove it.

As for the rest of your claims: you have your own conspiracy theories, certainly not on par with Jones, but to think I'm some arch villain of evil against the human rights of women, tsk-tsk. I openly told you before, repeated word for word that I believe women are full human beings deserving of all human rights fulls stop (or something to that accord) and yet you still prefer to believe I'm a misogynist. Clearly I'm not going to convince you otherwise, just as you and your ilk will never convince me otherwise that because of your alienating behavior you helped divide liberals and makes us look like hatemongers uncaring to the economic issues of the time, and handing us President Donald Trump. So just as you have your immutable opinion of me, I have one of you and my only solace is that all the horror Trump will bring will hurt you as much as it will hurt me.

21. Capracus Valued Senior Member

Why? So for the sake of someone’s peculiar sensibilities we can pretend that such content is not being justifiably and ethically distributed by a whole host of other liberal sources?

22. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

I don't believe you because you are unreliable. You have been caught lying; your justifications now are all subject to the same doubt.

No, it wasn't. Otherwise you could have explained your interpretation, instead of admonishing people to "take a moment to let that sink in", that "Alex Jones ... is now saying pizzagate is bullshit".

No, he didn't. If you weren't so damnably lazy, perhaps you could actually establish some credibility.

Calling bullshit means the scandal is bullshit and was never true. It does not mean the bullshit scandal is everyone else's fault. Jones libelously accused Hillary Clinton of murder, in service to overseas botnets. Now he needs to cover his ass, tries to say he didn't, and the one thing he can't say is that he and that many of his fellow tinfoilers are utterly clueless.

It helps to pay attention to his blathering instead of reciting bland, inapplicable, dishonet talking points.

See, this is why you're not believable.

You wrote:

• And now for the finally: Alex Jones, yes Alex "they are putting fluoride in the water to make you gay" Jones, is now saying pizzagate is bullshit, take a moment to let that sink in.

So "Alex Jones ... is now saying pizzagate is bullshit, take a moment to let that sink in."

Okay, why?

Explain yourself.

Why is it significant that "Alex Jones ... is now saying pizzagate is bullshit"? Why do you need people to "take a moment to let that sink in"?

See, what is missing from your posts is any supportable affirmative argument. You just say thinks like how you didn't and you don't, but while you can say you don't see how you gave anyone the impression blah blah blah, you can't actually affirmatively explain, defend, or justify yourself.

So, yeah. Quit wasting your life.

You could have, by now, offered anything from the transcript you wanted to support your argument, but you've chosen not to.

Seriously, I could go down to a drama workshop, hand out your Alex Jones bullshit line with exactly no stage direction, and every actor there would nail it.

Too much? Even for you?

Hey, Electric Fetus, you just slipped again.

You're ignoring the fact, then, that this has already escalated to violence?

All you're doing there is shifting the burden. Instead of the necessity of proving accusations true, you are now obliging others to prove negatives.

And all for Alex Jones.

Imagine that.

There's a reason you are not trustworthy, Electric Fetus.

I'm of the opinion not deliberately misrepresenting it should be enough. Quite obviously, you disagree.

You are, however, a liar who needs to moralize against straw men.

And you're not smart enough to be an arch-villain.

It's because (A) your word cannot be trusted, (B) you continue to rally for bullies and bigots, and (C) you have a habit of seemingly arbitrary rhetorical collapse when it comes to dealing with women.

In other words, there is what you say, and then there is what you do. To wit:

No, you'll get some of what you want out of it. Now you have someone to coddle the bullies.

But thank you for proving my point. You don't get to call yourself a liberal while insisting on a conservative narrative. Seriously, maybe if you were actually capable of discussing, say, the economic issues of the time, instead of sinmply reciting conservative talking points, well, at least then it wouldn't be such a waste of your life.

Seriously, the Electoral College win is a triumph of self-destruction. Ask Teena Colebrook, for instance:

When Donald Trump named his Treasury secretary, Teena Colebrook felt her heart sink.

She had voted for the president-elect on the belief that he would knock the moneyed elites from their perch in Washington. And she knew Trump's pick for Treasury — Steven Mnuchin — all too well.

OneWest, a bank formerly owned by a group of investors headed by Mnuchin, had foreclosed on her Los Angeles-area home in the aftermath of the Great Recession, stripping her of the two units she rented as a primary source of income.

"I just wish that I had not voted," said Colebrook, 59. "I have no faith in our government anymore at all. They all promise you the world at the end of a stick and take it away once they get in."

Less than a month after his presidential win, Trump's populist appeal has started to clash with a Cabinet of billionaires and millionaires that he believes can energize economic growth.

(Boak and Horwitz↱)

No, really: She voted for Donald Trump. What in the world did she expect? Right now it is true, I have no idea what to tell this voter. I'd like to help, but as you're aware↗, it's not just this one voter. Voters in Kentucky elected an anti-ACA governor and then Donald Trump, yet as you were reminded last month, now they're worried about their health care. And your response?

Civilized society is not a suicide pact. You should probably take a moment to let that sink in.

23. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Tiassa,

yawn... are you going to get back to the thread topic?