Post a Cool Picture

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by KilljoyKlown, Nov 23, 2011.

1. KilljoyKlown Whatever Valued Senior Member

Not getting any pictures, also looks like you are trying to post more than 3 pictures in one post. I haven't found a way to do that yet. The best way I've found that works very well, is to sign up for a free Photobucket account. They allow you to upload as many pictures as you like and sort them into separate folders which makes them very easy to work with. Sometimes when I want to start a new photo topic on the forum. I've already stored maybe 50 pictures on photobucket that I plan on using. It makes my responses fast and easy. Another thing photobucket does that I like, is when you place your cursor on a picture you want to use, it give you 4 choices you can select, the last choice is the photo tag that allows you to click and then past into the forum message window and your good.

Also I always copy the pictures to a folder on my hard drive so that it's easy to find them from the Photobucket site. Anybody that needs or wants any help feel free to PM me anytime.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. scheherazade Northern Horse Whisperer Valued Senior Member

So you are among those that jump out of perfectly good airplanes, billvon?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Cool pics, alright.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2011
  4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. KilljoyKlown Whatever Valued Senior Member

I saw an hour program about him. He employs a team to help him with the chalking. Plus he gets a lot of free help from art students. Some of his larger drawings take several days to complete. May he always have good weather.

I've already downloaded about 90 pictures of his work.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. kwhilborn Banned Banned

This may look innocent, but it actually contains a shape represented by the shape itself and the word of the shape.

The picture above contains the picture of

a) Circle b) Diamond c) Triangle

This is not a trick question, but it is designed to practise your intuition. Anybody with 2 eyes can subconsciously see the correct answer. You must decide using only your intuition.

In fact; This is the ONLY method in the world to practise your intuition.

How does it work?
    It is a series of 8 animated auto-stereograms containing the correct shape. Auto-stereograms were a fad optical illusion about 20 years ago and can be learned about here. The shapes are hidden in depth images. To view them you must look through the picture as if it were a window. Your subconscious can clearly see the picture so trust your instinct.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autostereogram
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autostereogram

The image is there. If you can do auto-stereograms and you focus with intent then you are cheating on this test.

I Kwhilborn; invented this method (the only method), of practising your intuition. On one of my websites I present shapes in random orders and people must decide which is which. I have well over 800 animated stereograms in that website, and also allow members to use stereograms to choose lottery numbers subconsciously. It is for people who believe they can dream numbers. In fact; I myself claim I can predict lottery numbers far above chance and beat any current lottery system. I only average 1-2 numbers per draw, but I never get 0 numbers (seriously). Anyways; This is my interesting picture.

There are 2 other methods for this.
    The first is to use a color slightly out of visual range such as U.V. ink to draw the shapes, but this cannot be computer replicated test.
    The second method is draw the shapes in a very slightly different color than the background color so only the subconscious can view the difference.

I believe the stereogram method is best for our purposes.
    NOTE: I do not claim to invent auto-stereograms, however I am the only person who has used them as a subliminal message system for intuition.

8. KilljoyKlown Whatever Valued Senior Member

I clicked on the link in the email notification and it showed me the picture without the fuzz. Sorry but I couldn't see through the fuzz even knowing what the picture was.

9. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

Without using any intuition, I would say Triangle. I am right I think.
    That is because there are vertical lines forming due to persistence of vision as the images flow into each other. Have you got any examples without obvious visual clues.
    If this is a test you use to derive "successful" results of intuition, it is worthless.

I don't want to derail this thread, so I won't post any more about it on here. Perhaps you could post it as a new thread.

10. ScaryMonster I’m the whispered word. Valued Senior Member

Having had a small connection with the making of Phantom Menace, I've always been a fan of Star Wars Geek-Dom.

These chickens are strong with the Force!

Apart from the lamest tattoos I've ever see, the funniest part is the breakfast club picture on the wall.

11. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Edit:
    Oh right. Well, I really don't think I have to explain.

12. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

13. Randwolf Ignorance killed the cat Valued Senior Member

Perhaps it says eggs?

14. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

Re eggs:
    How the hell did you find that, Randwolf?
    And do you think you could edit out the duplication of the juddery picture.
    Very uncool.
    (Sorry for the thread divergence.
    I'll try to find a cool picture of eggs to post.)

Here we are: Aaaawwww!

Sorry, that's the coolest I can do.

15. Hellenologophobia Registered Senior Member

Here you go, Captain.

16. scheherazade Northern Horse Whisperer Valued Senior Member

Diamond, although it could be doing the hula-hoop, lol, as it doesn't seem to want to stand still.

17. Twelve Registered Senior Member

Tree in the dark

18. Twelve Registered Senior Member

19. Emil Valued Senior Member

Seen nearly a winter coat fabric and which moves?

20. kwhilborn Banned Banned

scheherazade was correct in the stereogram picture being a diamond, although focussing on it consciously is not using your intuition to choose the result.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2011
  21. KilljoyKlown Whatever Valued Senior Member

22. KilljoyKlown Whatever Valued Senior Member

23. billvon Valued Senior Member

Yes, I am among those questionably sane people. They actually pay me to do it now; I'm not sure if that makes me more sane through having a monetary justification or less sane for putting that much time into it.

But in any case, there are worse things than getting paid to do something you love.