Potential new moderator for WE&P

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Asguard, Nov 3, 2005.

1. mountainhare Banned Banned

1. As always, you're talking trash. I didn't make 'personal attacks', I pointed out that you are spamming this forum, as you have been doing on many other forums.

2. Merely because I insult someone in a debate does not mean that I hold a grudge against them. Insults are natural in heated discussions. However, your nasty little habit of continuously seeking out and harassing people who have creamed you in past debates is not only childish, it's frightening. Why do you have this fanatical hatred for anyone whose opinion differs from yours?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Kiwi123 Banned Banned

What's this "always" thing?
    Like you use again this "once again" silly phrase, it doesn't make any sense.
    You ATTACKED me twice, for no reason, some ridiculous thing about some forum (which I never knew about prior to your post) Nor did I ever use that forum that you (out of any rules of any bords) have linked here, nor did I "spam".
    I might have email contacts with other posters though.

Personal attacks YOU? are a master!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Bells Staff Member

Spurious has my vote...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

I only accuse one of racism when they say something racist, i.e you, J.B, and Mountainhare.

8. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Check out some of your other personal attacks, Hap ....just click on your name and click on past posts. You can't miss you tendency to make quick, personal attacks. Is that the type of person that YOU would like as a moderator????

Baron Max

9. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

Someone who takes quick action and makes rapid decisions based on the message in thier posts? Yes, actually.

10. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Have you clicked on your name and check all of your past posts? You'd like the type of moderator who'd make those comments and personal attacks against other members of the forums?

Baron Max

11. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

I'd be sooner to make an insult than ban, at least. Something other mods would not be so merciful to do.
    As I said, I only insult those that DESERVE it.

12. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

I rest my case, yer honor!

Baron Max

13. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

If you say something offensive and just plain ignorant, of course I'm going to berate you on that. That's only logical.

14. tablariddim forexU2 Valued Senior Member

SPURIOUS MONKEY IS THE ONLY CHOICE long live the monkey

15. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

According to whose opinion? And if you're offended as a moderator, should you still have the power to do something about it????

By calling the poster nasty names? Is that the way a moderator should act and/or think? I don't think so, Hap. A moderator should be much more tolerant of others' opinions/thoughts, even they think they're stupid or idiotic, and most certainly not to berate them for posting.

Sorry, Hap, you sure as hell ain't gonna' get my vote (not that I have one, but.....).

Baron Max

16. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

And I think I agree .....Spurious seems to be a decent type of individual to be a moderator. He and I don't see eye-to-eye on lots of things, but that don't mean he can't be a good moderator.

Baron Max

17. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

Society's.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

18. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

My society or yours? Or someone else's?

Or worse, are you one of those people that uses the term "society" when you wish to further your own ideals?

Baron Max

19. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

As in conferring with other people before deciding the fate of the offender.

20. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

What "other people"? And who decides who those people are? Did we, the members, elect those "other people"?

And, Hap, anyone who could claim that little high school girl in your school who was so viciously beaten by the horde of black girls deserved what she got is most surely NOT moderator material. In fact, perhaps not even "human" material!

Baron Max

21. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

1. "Other people" means the other mods. If I were a moderator, I would confer with the other mods and admins before even contemplating a ban.

2. And youre telling me this why? If you remember correctly, I said that she didn't deserve the beating, no matter who she was or who hit her or for what reason.

22. mountainhare Banned Banned

Baron Max:
    Get your facts straight. Anyone with eyes would tell you that Hapsburg felt that what the black girls did to that white girl was excessive and inexcusable.

HAHAH, you believe the above, but support spurious? Give me a break!

And who decides whether the names Hapsburg called you were nasty? You? Were you democratically elected into the position of being the 'Judge of Nastiness'?

Funny how your own rhetoric can be used against you.

At least when Hapsburg posts, what he posts is factually accurate, relevant to the thread, and often very helpful. Which is more than I can say for some zealots who have been nominated.

23. Mr. G reality.sys Valued Senior Member

I never imagined I'd look good in an apron.