Powertrain

Discussion in 'General Science & Technology' started by cryogenic, Jun 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. freeenergy Registered Member

One more thang Margie if car going 60mph and only use one hp and motor put out 40hp that 39 hp that could be used to power dagafeed.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. freeenergy Registered Member

ok I will make power train simple for you if a train motor is putting out1000hp and only needs 10hp to go the 990hp is powertrain power. You are Margie 2.0

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. freeenergy Registered Member

ok Margi (alex) it is really simple rocks or aney heavy waight falls powering a 1000kw genrator. that genrator uses only 1% of it power to power a 12v motoer to return the rocks. wich is more 1000kw or 12v? you lost your crackers this is clown sheos you are dumb :m:

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. cryogenic Registered Senior Member

POWERTRAIN places 2000+ 16,500V Alternator stations every 1 mile on a cross country rail line. Each station is constructed simultaneously in a short duration. Trains traveling across the country are sent at 10 minute intervals, each producing electrical current as they wend by an alternating station.

Each 16,500V station is stepped up via transformer to 250,000V and feed directly to the grid. It is the worlds largest fuel to electrical current efficiency concept known to mankind, and it's application over due, therefore should be implemented immediately.

It saves billions in fossils and emissions from trucking alone, and nuclear waste, as it provides electrical current more efficiently than anything man currently uses today. It will power all electric cars and/or trucks. POWERTRAIN utilizes a trains thrust/momentum/velocity/hp to produce electricity.

DAGAFEED is a gravity application for a free energy device. In that the size can be adjusted, models can range from, a low 10KW model, to a fully efficient 100KW residential model. Commercial, and/or industrial applications can also be produced.

http://www.geocities.com/da2da2/

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=dagafeed

Comments and/or questions welcome.

Thank You,

David Adams

8. cptfreeride Registered Member

Dr DAGAFEED top 10

1 Maglev makes POWERTRAIN an over-unity device if it is producing more that is consuming.

2 No, DAGAFEED is not silly, my gracious offer to give away 49% ownership in the DAGAFEED patent without revealing it's dynamics, is silly.

3The City of Los Angeles uses 2 deisel locomotives as back-up to power the city in a black out

4 There is no greater fuel to electrical conversion concept in use or theoretical, than POWERTRAIN. Period.

5 "Financial investor/partner wanted for patent/production of free-energy device proto-type, with gaurenteed fully explainable results.

6 If you have the means, or can agent such a venture, I will provide the design with logical high school physics and a group of fully qualified scientist, and electrical engineers

7 DAGAFEED is a gravity application for a free energy device. In that
    > the size can be adjusted, models can range from, a low 10KW model, to
    > a fully efficient 100KW residential model. Commercial, and/or
    > industrial applications can also be produced.

8 It's guarenteed Wes, I would not persue such If I were at all skeptical about the design. I would simply apply my efforts on other avenues. I do not have time for rhetoric.

9 Gravity is an energy. The DoE refuses to even list gravity as an energy, that's how top secret it is. In that it is free, over abundent, and is everywhere in our atmosphere, it is clearly top secret for a reason. Gravity is .95% the speed of light. Yes, making $ is the bottom line, as is providing green energy. I'll provide the knowledge and a limited amount of funds, I need someone with the financial leverage to match my funds and/or back the DAGAFEED project, starting with the patent

10 How about debunking the world's first free energy device,.. The Hoover Dam.

9. cptfreeride Registered Member

Ok David you say Comments and/or questions welcome.

Why does the train make more power than the motors put out?
    I know you can use the POWERTRAIN to brake and slow the train down.
    Do you know the train uses all the locomotives power?
    Did you know that there are Laws of Thermodynamics like the first one
    Law of Conservation of Energy?
    Did you no a watt is power and joules are energy?
    Please do not say I am smoking crack, clown shoes, your dumb, or it is to what ever

10. freeenergy Registered Member

Freeride to dumb land you so dumb! Alex aka Margie to you all how DAGAFEED works on his posting. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/free_energy/message/5997?viscount=100 It is so simple I working and DAGAFEED 2 it much simlper 100KW genrator run 12v motor and gear from motor run 100KW genrator.
    You asked Why does the train make more power than the motors put out? Becous its not power train dumb dumb
    Do you know the train uses all the locomotives power? This is a lie
    Did you know that there are Laws of Thermodynamics like the first one
    Law of Conservation of Energy? Yes I no I need to Conserv Energy that why I turn the light out when I live the room
    Did you no a watt is power and joules are energy? 2 billion watts way more than a joul

11. Odin'Izm Procrastinator Registered Senior Member

Fuck,

Cryo You have sparked an idea in my head... I call it DAGAFEED =

Dam and Gay Alternating Force Exerting Experemental Device.

Right It works like this... you take 1 bathtub... thats 1 not 2 but 1!
    Then you take some bricks andcement.. and build a dam in the middle of the tub...
    you now buy some electric turbines and attach them into the Holes you made in your brick wall Dam thing.
    Now you build a shower on the end of the tub where there is no Drain hole.

And Finally you use the shower to fill the dam up until the turbines start to spin. This is the Climax of the design.. you take your Cell phone and plug it into the Dam's electric generator... and you use your DAGAFEED to charge up your phone for free!!! except for the water bill ofcourse.. but thats trivial because you will have alot of sponsorship from high flying buisiness men.

Right now im working on a portable model... you strap the tub to your back... very easy and comfortable device.

12. Facial Valued Senior Member

^^^ Lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.