Prediction?????

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Ben Lee, Nov 10, 2000.

1. Ben Lee Registered Member

Hi everyone.Now that we have all seen what happened to the election in the USA,"to close a race to pinpoint the new president" I wonder how many individuals will say:AH-Ha Nostradamus predicted this event or then again use the Bible to say it is clearly written in the book of Revelation.
    Hope this does not offend anyone!!!
    See-Ya. Ben

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Indecisive politics as an omen? I think the prophets will be trumping up their own sense of nothing on this one.

However, some friends of mine learned to listen to me; I told them the election would be like this, though I honestly thought it would be voter apathy.

I also predict that this will be the last election in which the winning candidate's only concern about a third-party will be the "removal" of votes. In other words, I think the 3rd party, from here out, has a legitimate shot of winning.

I don't think it's much of a prediction to say that this is the beginning of the end for the electoral college. Rather, I think we'll hear all the politicians complaining until they wound the college in some feeble demonstration.

But sometime around January, when we swear in the new president ... then, I would imagine, would be the time that most of the voters wake up and realize that they only have themselves to blame. A) People feel like they have "two" choices, but B) those people also contribute to the fact that the two "choices" are so horribly qualified. No government conspiracies this time; people had the chance to pick other candidates for the final run.

thanx,
    Tiassa

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

------------------
    Whether God exists or does not exist, He has come to rank among the most sublime and useless truths.--Denis Diderot

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Bowser Namaste Valued Senior Member

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.