Pregnant or No? I need a ? answered by ANY1 please

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by misterye, Sep 30, 2004.

1. misterye Registered Member

Well i'm old enough to get a job and take care of a baby, but I got alot going for me right now and I made a mistake... He had on basketball shorts and boxers and i had on basketball shorts and underwear. His penis slipped out of the pocket from the boxers, but his shorts basketball (silk) shorts were over his penis. He ejaculated through his basketball shorts and all over mine, but i don't remember by underwear being wet. I jumped up immediately and went to the bathroom and wiped with baby wipes. While he ejaculated though, his penis was rubbing right around my vaginal area. It was alot and it got all over his shorts and all over mine. Both were very wet, but i do not remember if my underwear were wet. Can sperm travel through that much material ( 2 pair of fairly thin basketball shorts and my underwear)? If it can might I be pregnant? Its only been about two weeks since that happened and i'm going to take a pregnancy test in 3 days. The only symptoms i have are tenderness of the breast but maybe i'm starting my period soon? Please help anyone. Thanks.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Idle Mind What the hell, man? Valued Senior Member

No, absolutely not. Even if he had had his penis fully inside you, and ejaculated into your vaginal canal, there isn't 100% chance of impregnation. I guarantee that you are not pregnant, and could not have become pregnant if the circumstances are how you describe.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Blue_UK Drifting Mind Valued Senior Member

Through his shorts?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Why not get a pregnacy test kit from your local drug store and be certain. I don't think anyone just saying to you that your not pregnat will actually calm your fears but the test will.

8. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

"mistereye":
    Actually, no. It'd have a hell of a time trying to pierce through your thick.fucking.skull.

But other than that, what I would call paranthetical insemination is not impossible. A man can drop his load on your inner thigh, and given the right circumstance, sperm could make it all they up towards the vagina- well damn, can't find the exact lifespan.
    But, like bacteria, both can live outside of the body for some time.

Cosmic:
    Becuase she's going to need someone there to help her count the change to pay for it.

9. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

I doubt this particular sperm was competent enough to make that journey.
    Remember, it belonged to the kind of idiot who would fuck a gutterslut with his pants on.

10. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

HA.
    True. What the devil are you doing being funny?
    You're supposed to be in the corner all miserable and insignificant.

11. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

Just tell him 'no teeth'.

12. Xev Registered Senior Member

Don't worry. If you are pregnent, you will go into a coma for 48 hours. When you wake up, you will feel fine for another day, but if you sit down to eat you will go into convulsions and a little baby will pop out of your chest.

Otherwise you could have an abortion. Abortions are fun! It feels like someone is tickling your uterus, and you get lots of attention.

13. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

http://boards.webmd.com/roundtable.asp

If you need a serious answer or less scathing ones then ask your question on that forum. Apparently you aren't very knowledgeble about your body so try asking in a medical message board with professionals around.

Good luck.

14. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

Well, sperm are thought to retain fertilizing capability for up to 48 hours once they have entered the female genital tract, but it's possible their lifespan is even longer.
    I believe it is shorter on the outside of the body, due to temperature and other factors.

Misterye: I strongly doubt that you are pregnant, judging from your post, he did not even penetrate you...just because he came on your pants...

Damn, that post is hilarious, I hope she is not pregnant, morons should not procreate.

15. vslayer Registered Senior Member

even if you got sperm on the outside of your vagina you would need to push it up there somehow, unless you wiped it up with a tampon then used it right after, there is no fucking way you could get pregnat, but i dont know why you would do that

16. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

According to I don't recall how many "teen advice" columns of my day, yes you can get pregnant, but the chances are extremely unlikely. More likely than the sperm reaching your vagina through all of that clothing is the idea that you somehow got it on a hand or a piece of clothing and transferred it more directly to a more secure location for its purpose.

However, the "concerned letter" was pretty much stock-and-standard, and rerun more times than "Sidewinder", the 17 year-old boy who was concerned that his penis, when erect, curved slightly to the left. It was more than anything a scare tactic.

Loose semen is rather quite dangerous largely because we underestimate it.

How old are you? Are you both virgins? I'd say you have a better statistical chance of contracting HPV (genital warts) from such casual contact than getting pregnant.

17. salann Registered Member

It is very difficult to get pregnant, even with full penetration and ejaculation. There are only approx 3 days during your cycle when you can get pregnant - when you are ovulating - and even then approx 25%ish (dependant on yr age) chance of the egg being fertilised So the chances that

a) you were ovulating
    b) AND the sperm could get through two pairs of shorts
    c) AND panties
    d) AND find its way to the correct location
    e) AND fertilise the egg

very slim indeed. If not you really gotta be incredibly unlucky

18. vslayer Registered Senior Member

sperm is useless unless it gets to the uterus

19. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Tess:
    Wrong, Simplicio.

Sperm, like men, is overestimated.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/text/2001909558_mice22.html

Which would explain why its men that produce it.

Dream:
    Short enough that the spermatozoa could not penetrate through cloth, true.
    But if found near enough, like on the inner thigh or the rectum or the mound, it could survive enough to penetrate.
    This is as rare as psudocyesis- but it happens.

Vslayer:
    No you don't.

If a small amount of sperm is spilled onto a pubic hair....
    And that pubic hair is attached.....
    To pussy juice.... (pardon, vaginal secretions which are not as acidic when the female is aroused)

Then you've procured the perfect means for a female to get pregnant without coitus.
    You don't have to 'push' anything.

20. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

While I agree with your point insofar as men are extraneous in this form, I'll be surprised and even amused the day one woman makes another pregnant by natural accident.

Furthermore, between one of our most silent STD's (HPV) and people's general lack of information (e.g. even I can't tell you the lifespan of sperm either inside or outside a woman), people tend to feel comfortable inasmuch as pregnancy is generally the first concern and HIV the second. Few stop to think about HPV. Our topic poster mentioned baby wipes, which are to at least a minimal degree helpful, but what if that's just Kleenex or toilet paper? HPV can survive long enough for a woman to go to the bathroom, wipe her hand off with toilet paper, take a moment to urinate, and in the process remove the virus to a location closer to the vagina.

Or even simpler; for years I chewed my nails. Years ago I made the resolution to stop, and did for several years. The psychiatric effect was actually quite huge and didn't break for years until I allowed myself to chew off a nail in lieu of the six pairs of clippers scattered around the house that I could (and still can) never find. (A place for everything and nothing in its place.) In the meantime, I've spent much effort trying to keep scar tissue or otherwise-hardened skin from being problematic. As a result, I generally at least have one cut on my fingers. At present, three fingers on my right hand bear damage, including a lovely, weeping line on my middle finger where a hangnail just didn't want to go as easily as I expected it to, and stripped off some flesh along the edge of the nail and took a sliver of the soft nail with it. Were I to give a woman the digits, or offer a man a stroke, I would have to stop and consider who it is, because even if I'm not actually having sex with them, I am in fact risking bloodstream exposure to whatever might be in their fluids. Most people think they're safe, or at least, safer, with condoms. But who, on their dying day, wants to say, "I didn't wear gloves"?

21. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

She could get pregnant without having sex, I hear that's exactly how it went down with Jesus' mom- it went right through that Roman centurion's silk loincloth.

(that's so funny how the boxer shorts ad pops up beneath her post )

22. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Tiassa:
    Well, I hope to be there to slap the smirk off your face because it can happen.
    All one needs is a threesome.
    A man usually dumps his load in one female. She can then, by sheer accident, swipe her hand near the other females vagina and voila- depending on the cycle, she's preggo.
    Even a two year old boy can get a woman pregnant this way.

Because anything out of wedlock is a moral issue, not a biological one- and nothing bites like morality.

Also, because the average mind, like all cripples, has allowed other cripples to convince it that handicaps are ok.
    They have Magic Johnson to alleviate the hysteria of the 80's- they look at him and see he is thriving, so he becomes an excuse.
    Corporate science has always done its share to soften the alarm by putting out pills that to the average mind can make AIDS look like a headcold.
    Until that average mind comes down with chronic diarrhea because drugs no longer work and its fresh out of money, of course.
    That's when they start crying.

You're rambling.

23. Esoteric Tragic Hero Registered Senior Member

This is the funniest shyt I read in a long time.