Pretty Face

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by CutsieMarie89, Jun 24, 2009.

1. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. CutsieMarie89 Zen Registered Senior Member

I went out with a guy once who had a great body, but his face was ugly as sin. Since I wasn't in it for the long haul, I thought I could ignore his face and just enjoy his body, but everytime I accidentally looked at his face... All sexual feelings drained from away and I work myself up all over again, but to no avail it just wasn't happening (far too much imagining and concentration on my part). My first boyfriend was super skinny and his body was nothing much, but his face was super cute, I easily got over his less than smokin' hot body.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

8. Repo Man Valued Senior Member

9. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

Was it only 8%? Yeah, if I can turn of the lights, I would rather have the great body, instead of the pretty face...

Also, ugly people can be smart and sexy too.... A fat body is a fat body...

Queen Latifah is a better example than Burke. Or Audrey Hepburn. Pretty face but thin as hell, sexually not attractive at all. (well, for me)

Oh yes, Kathy Griffin!!! (not in the pretty face department)

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Tori Spelling!

So between Audrey Hepburn and Tori Spelling, I would say most men would fuck Tori....

Last edited: Jun 26, 2009
  10. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

11. Repo Man Valued Senior Member

I don't see how you could watch Roman Holiday and not fall in love with Audrey Hepburn. Though I'm a sucker for a girl with an overbite.

12. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

13. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

Who the hell talked about LOVE??? We are talking about SEXUAL attractiveness!!!

I criticized her WEIGHT, not her face. Man, reading comprehension!

A whole thread of pics:

http://forum.ebaumsworld.com/showthread.php?t=226554&page=11

14. Repo Man Valued Senior Member

Still trying to make sure you don't get any friend invites?

At any rate, I've never seen a photo of Audrey Hepburn where she didn't look attractive. I guess if she were young today, and went out and got a big set of bolt on boobs like Tori did, she'd meet with your approval?

15. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

Don't make me to make a poll about them!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

16. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

I think its true. You are gonna see the woman's face more often than you will see her body.

17. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

I have this theory that ugly people generally are better in bed than pretty people, because they have to provide something extra. A pretty girl can just lay there like a stone and most guys probably wouldn't care. I bet the best blowjob is given by an average or ugly woman...

18. thinking Banned Banned

until you get to know him

I always thought that women are more soulful than men , am I wrong ?

and as a man I'll take a womanly figure over the face any time ( although I admit there was a girl who facially was not attractive many yrs ago but had a body that was rare and a great girl really) with experience I know now better mind you

19. CutsieMarie89 Zen Registered Senior Member

There is no getting to know him, he's ugly, such a shame. On to the next guy.
    And yes you are wrong, women are just as shallow as men when it comes to looks, the only thing that over powers that is $$$ and influence. Where as men seem to not be as easily persuaded by money, maybe influence, but not assets. (In the long run apparently personality wins out for both sexes, but we aren't talking marriage here)

20. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

21. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

It's specifically all in the eyes. That's what I see first and that's what counts.

22. Jethro Tull Registered Member

Samsies. Look into any eyes, you'll find by you, you can see clear into another day. Eyes are always what I notice first, then smile, so I guess to me a pretty face is more noticeable.