Prevalence of Race related threads

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by thefountainhed, Jan 16, 2006.

1. J.B Banned Banned

"the real biologists on sciforums"

Is this guy a idiot, or what.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

I don't know about me, but you certainly are a no.1 twat and aspiring retard.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Nanonetics Registered Senior Member

The human genome mapping project was begun only about 6 years ago. Here are some offshoot findings from last month. It needs to be noted that such scientists are no less racist, by definition of 'racist' as shown in our discussion thread.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/4275695.stm

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Let me just repost an old post of mine. It seems you have a short attention span. We went through all of this already a million times. You seem to think that by repeatedly bringing up the same stuff you make a point. Shame the point has been refuted a million times before.

8. Nanonetics Registered Senior Member

Despite some of things you have posted like that, I would not consider you are racist.

9. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

10. J.B Banned Banned

Watch out Nanonetics, your talking with "the real biologists on sciforums".

11. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

shame they have to talk to real racists.

12. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

The Prevalence of Race related threads on sci.forums may be directly correlated with the prevalence of racists on sci.forums.

13. artistmosi Registered Senior Member

Why do you bother arguing with these people? They are idiots. They can't put one and two together. All spuriousmonkey is saying is that there is one human species!! Whether you are white, black, or asian you are still a homo sapien. Black people are not apes or monkeys

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

. Asians are not homo erectus

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

. We are genetically identical, we can intermarry, we have the same language and thought capabilities. We all feel the same emotions.

Look, if you are proud you are white, that's fine. If you think you smarter than everyone else, that's fine too. Arrogance can be a virtue. But you don't have to put down other races and cultures to make yourself feel better!

Black people are never going to move back to Africa. You know why? Because that isn't the world we live in. Get used to it. The black people in America aren't Africans, they are Americans just as much as anyone else in the country. They fought in the civil war, the vietnam war, and the world wars and have a firm place in the dramatic and tragic history of this country. So why would they move back to Africa. That's like asking the colonist that came to America from Europe to move back to Europe. That's a stupid argument that was only valid when africans frist came to America. Now, it just doesn't make sense to even say it :bugeye:

If you can't look at a person as more than the color of their skin, you are an idiot and you are living in the wrong century. I feel sorry for you.

14. Nanonetics Registered Senior Member

Emotionally supercharged ranting rife with utterly baseless perceptions and totally worthless moralizing makes a very strong case against the democratic process and giving rights to just any biped squirt out of a womb.

15. J.B Banned Banned

It is so funny though.

You give these guys the facts on this issue and they just start crying and crying.

Have fun with it, I am.

16. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Pardonnez moi, me not parle frenchie.

17. J.B Banned Banned

See what I mean.

18. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

I can see what you mean.

Don't forget to pay the yearly fee to the KKK.

19. android nothing human inside Registered Senior Member

Race is not species. No one posting in this thread has disagreed with the assertion above.

20. android nothing human inside Registered Senior Member

"Don't try to change anything, ever. It won't change. Give up now. Don't have ideals. Just get a better job and go to Wal-Mart and buy stuff, there's nothing you can do."

Anyone else think this guy is on a mentally defective path?

21. leopold Valued Senior Member

have fun? i think it is hilarious that you cannot admit to having black in your blood

22. Nanonetics Registered Senior Member

http://www.online-literature.com/orwell/1984/23/

23. android nothing human inside Registered Senior Member

I think you're right. Notice how they tip-toed away from this one...