Prevalence of Race related threads

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by thefountainhed, Jan 16, 2006.

1. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

I did a google on sciforums and my PhD thesis is linked on sciforums. Therefore the problem of my credentials can be considered to be non-existent from this point on.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. J.B Banned Banned

I just told you that posting on sciforums over 10,000 times does NOT make you a scientist.

And now you brag about some "thesis is linked on sciforums" as your "credentials".

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Once again JB you have a peculiar understanding of words: noting the evidence for something that has been questioned can hardly be called bragging. Perhaps we could all club together and get you a dictionary, or remedial reading lessons.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. J.B Banned Banned

Whatever,

Hey, Ophiolite keep posting, another 7,000 or so more and you can be a great scientist like spidey too.

8. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Better a scientist than a retard.

9. Nanonetics Registered Senior Member

The lack of emotional maturity and self-serving egomania evident in some of the exchanges here is very telling. This gives us a brief snapshot example of the ongoing discord and ultimate failure of our societies as a whole. Traditional, credible people of a proud and common heritage do not commonly interact with one another in such a crass manner and as such manage to accomplish both engineering miracles and beloved art works on Earth. The mixed, squabbling crowd has nothing to show for itself but inaction, chaos and inevitably repeated failure. The ancient Egyptians, Romans and Aztecs would concur but the mixed crowd had its way with them.

10. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

11. Nanonetics Registered Senior Member

Wreckless. Tragic. Disastrous.

12. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Is there some other kind of egomania? Just curious.

13. Nanonetics Registered Senior Member

Enhanced with adjective descriptiveness to benefit the cognitive deficients. In the interest of equal inclusiveness of course mind you.

14. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Does that actually mean something?

15. Satyr Banned Banned

The superfluousness of referential debauchery constipates the nescient promiscuity of unadulterated perspicuity.
    Need I obfuscate further? :bugeye:

16. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I never said I was a great scientist, but my father is a highly accomplished one. I would hope that my familiarity with the field gives me some small amount of credibility, even though I admit my knowledge is far from complete. I only said something to this effect as a response to a poster thinking I was just some high school student. I am, however, a great artist.

17. J.B Banned Banned

Then what does this mean?

18. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

That means android is not capable of judging who is a scientist and who is not.

19. Nanonetics Registered Senior Member

Here is some biased data on multiple subspecies interaction in a human civilization. This does not show us any benefit for society, but rather the reverse which is cost.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=48898

Unreported by the press and also add "culture of denial in closed academic and open public discourse".

20. Nanonetics Registered Senior Member

The appropriate response now is not to obfuscate by going off into irrelavent emotionally charged ad hominem fallacies like "that guy is a racist" and "I'm a scientist and you're dumb so there!"

Rather, a counter argument in the form of highlighting the benefit of multiple species interaction in a human civilization will move the discussion along.

For example:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/items/200512/1521698.htm?centralvic

Unfortunately, I was unable to locate data on economic opportunities brought by migrants although the statement does attempt to make everyone feel good. So at this point we may temporarily conclude that multiple subspecies in a civilization does not bring benefit, but rather cost above and beyond the older existing problems in society like economic disparity.

Furthermore, promoting the guest worker or migrant type of labor has vigorously revitalized the disparity between ultra wealthy and working class by providing the ultra wealthy with reduced labor cost and working class with lost or reduced wages.

21. J.B Banned Banned

22. Facial Valued Senior Member

You should go back and edit all of your posts, they don't make sense either.

23. Facial Valued Senior Member

A cunning similarity to how Happeh uses the word 'troll' to describe the rest of us.