Pro-Immigration Marches

Discussion in 'World Events' started by sandy, May 2, 2007.

1. miharu_br Sejamos idiotas! Registered Senior Member

I totally agree ^^

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Read my post #50

This is the solution that you proposed, so you tell me?

Because their is no Nation that can support all of those in need.

And your proud of this?

Out into the world, see for your self the reality of what you try to speak of, gain some knowledge.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

LOL Fuck you Canadians Generally like to stay in Canada nowdays, thank you very much.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. miharu_br Sejamos idiotas! Registered Senior Member

heheheh, let's let it be, people...

8. P. BOOM! Registered Senior Member

I have done that kind of work a long time ago. (except the glee part) Care to shake my hand?

9. Redefine91 I piss excellence Registered Senior Member

Hmmm. How'd they get in that particular predicament sam? How did they end up working below minimum wage without Health insurance? How did they end up working in a country whose national language a large percentage of them can barely speak? What despicable human being put them in that horrible situation.

Oh.

I forgot.

They came here

10. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

In other words, no.

11. Redefine91 I piss excellence Registered Senior Member

pretty much

12. leopold Valued Senior Member

who? samcdkey? ? ?
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
    ROTFLMAO ! HAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    stop it ! ! your killing me.! :roflmao:

13. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

If that is truely the case then it seems many Americans would be willing to work cash-in-hand/under-the-table and do that work? I was under the impression that the immigrants simply are doing work that no one else wants to do?

I think that a person hiring illegal immigrants should be heavily fined and maybe jailed for a few months.

We should also start a work program with temp VISAs for people who want to work.

Michael

14. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Yup just like the guys who came over to America from England when there was poverty and overpopulation during the reign of James I.

15. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Haa that is classic Sam

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

mikenostic, get used to it!

Sam, nice cartoon

Thread:

It still think there is something wrong in America. Someone is bullshitting someone.So I hear we NEED immigrants because American citizens will not do the work. Also, for some reason we can only pay $5.50/hour (~$200/wk) or we'll simply go out of business.

Well then, (1) get the work VISAs if Americans truly will not work (which I just don't think is the case) and (2) I don't get it: AU can pay banana pickers $18.00/hour (and higher taxes) and still sell bananas for $1-2.00/KG? Why then is it NOT possible to pay a decent wage to American fruit pickers in USA?

Something weird is going on???
    What is it?
    Because I think that's the main problem.. .. .. ..

Michael

16. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

samcdkey

And your logic on this is?

New World Tapestry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    1635-41 New England Panel Nicholas Frost, Anne Hutchinson, John Eliot, Nathaniel Eaton, ... 1606 Guy Fawkes executed, King grants colonisation charters ...
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_World_Tapestry

This would seem to say that the immigration of your mythical man was legal and proper. It list all of the grants in the New World.

United States, 1600–1800 A.D. | Timeline of Art History | The ...
    1664 The British take control of New Amsterdam and New Netherlands. James II, king of England, grants the duke of York the colonial land and the name of the ...
    http://www.metmuseum.org/toah/ht/09/na/ht09na.htm

MASSACHUSETTS BAY--COLONIZATION--NEW ENGLAND
    We have noticed, in our account of Virginia, that King James in 1606 ... Other matters of importance, as the New England Confederacy, King Philip's War, ...
    http://www.usgennet.org/usa/topic/colonial/book/chap5_2.html

17. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Might want to brush up on your history. Start with this months Time magazine.

18. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

samcdkey,

I ask for the logic of your assertion, and you can't even give a straight answer to that.

The early settlers from England came in several ways, As Grant Holders of the King, as member of the guilds and charters with the rights to exploit those grants, as people who were looking for a new start, so they joined those guilds and charters, as Indentured servants, to make passage to the New world, having to work off the cost of their passage before being able to colonize, as transportees to rid England prisons of their over crowding, all of them done under the legal system and laws of the King, so how do they equate with illegal aliens, who have come to a country with out going through the immigration system, so by not doing so they are illegal, and have broken the law, oh one last thing, when you came to America in those days guess what? no welfare, no medical benefits, and low wages, and you worked your ass off just to survive, that means keeping your self from dieing by, starving to death, freezing to death, cholera,smallpox, influenza, septic wounds, child birth, work injuries, Indian attacks, attacks from other Imperial land explorers, Pirates, or just about any way you could think of that could cost you your life.

So explain to me of the logic in your statement.

19. Bells Staff Member

So if an American kills a fellow American, it is somehow less sick?:bugeye:

And here we come to the crux of your issue. You simply don't like Mexicans. For all you know, the person who nearly ran you over might be an American citizen, born and bred there with a heavy tan. But

... he 'looks' Mexican, therefore he must be illegal!

You remind me of Pauline Hanson. An Australian politician who also rants as you do. You should read up on her, you have quite a bit in common.

Is it? She seems to be concentrating more on Mexicans than on any other illegal immigrants who live in the US.

Wheel comes for me? Ermm ok. Can you make it a wheel of brie? After having given birth, I have been gorging myself on the stuff.

Anywho, wheels aside.. Diseases are also being brought into your country by Americans who go on holidays without having the proper shots. Or it enters with legal tourists also. You are blaming everything on illegal migrants and from where I am sitting, you and Sandy are a tad paranoid.

I find it interesting however how Sandy has been unable to reply to questions about whether she would be willing to do the menial labour that the illegal immigrants do, since if they are forced to leave, your country would be in a bit of trouble. How about you? Would you be willing to get your hands dirty to take up where they left off to ensure your economy can keep going and to ensure the menial tasks are done for little to nothing in wages?

A while ago, your President attempted to have illegal migrants be granted temporary working visas. This would have helped weed out the criminal element and would have given some of these hard working people the right to a fair wage and working conditions and they would in effect be made legal to work in the jobs that Americans are refusing to do (eg providing your country with a service since no one else wants to do them). But he was turned down.

20. sandy Banned Banned

How ANYONE can support these parasites' behavior is beyond me.

And what makes anyone think they will obey our laws once they're here when they broke our laws to get here?

The fact is they DON'T obey our laws even after they enter illegally. They lie, steal, cheat, and suck off our system.

I support arresting all of them, deporting them along with their anchor children, and making them pay a HUGE fine. It costs $10,000/year to educate a child here. Many rental properties have multiple kids in them who illegally attend our schools. One of my friends has a neighbor with 8 Hispanic kids living there. She has called the city numerous times but no one cares to do anything.

p.s. This is about CRIMINAL aliens NOT ones who come here legally. I don't care what color/race they are, if they are here illegally they need to go. And no I would never do the menial work. I have chosen to educate myself and work smart. There are no jobs Americans won't do. They just won't do them for too low a wage.

Last edited: May 3, 2007
  21. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Some people came to work slaves too. And to trade in slaves. And many Atheists came to get away from the church

Actually many many reasons....

22. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Michael, and since 1865 when has hat happened? legally? we fought a war to end slavery and enforce the rule of law, we need to do so again.

23. leopold Valued Senior Member

wasn't our nation founded on immigration?
    and 'illegal' immigration at that.

edit:
    why aren't you getting all riled about operation paperclip?
    google the term and see just how far the US government will go to secure technology.

Last edited: May 3, 2007