Pro-Immigration Marches

Discussion in 'World Events' started by sandy, May 2, 2007.

1. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

Hey Sandy, think of Mexican illegals here as Mexico's payback to America for taking away California.

What comes around, goes around. I already explained illegal immigration in my thread called A logical Republican. Look it up.

But you got it right, corporate America LOVES illegals, and has the politicans in its pocket, so nothing ever will change.

So get used to it or move to a country with real democracy...

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. sandy Banned Banned

This is 2007. We have laws on our books preventing illegal immigration. Those who break them should be arrested and deported.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. leopold Valued Senior Member

i am not against the immigrants themselves but against what is happening because of them.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Bells Staff Member

LOL!

This is precious! So if you wont do them and your fellow Americans refuse to do them for a low wage, just who will do them?

After all, if the illegals are arrested, deported and fined, who will do the menial, low paying work you and other Americans refuse to do? Maybe if as your President stated, they be given temporary working visas even though they are entering the country illegally, it might actually help.

8. Redefine91 I piss excellence Registered Senior Member

Because illegal immigrants from Mexico far outnumber those from Canada or other countries not bordering the US, so it's natural to worry more about them.

9. Genji Registered Senior Member

The real reason is race & class. America has a history of hating non whites. Enslaving them, lynching them and keeping them poor. We also hate the poor, which most immigrants are.

10. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Bells, may be the parasites that suck up the welfare because they are to lazy to work for the wages that the Illegal do, and the fact that the wages would have to go up, because those firms that are in business that hire illegal still need workers and the wages will have to go up to attract workers, or those business's will go out of business because they fail to meat their production goals, and delivery commitments? And if the Illegal if they would go back and get a workers visa might be able to get a decent wage, because the business that exploits them would not have the Illegal Status to hold over their heads, and keep the wages artificially low? and the government might even get enough in taxes that it would have enough money? but I doubt that, the Government never has enough.

11. Redefine91 I piss excellence Registered Senior Member

then why don't we have minute men patrolling along the California coast for Japanese immigrants Genji? They are certainley not white. More yellow if anything.

12. Genji Registered Senior Member

Look at the numbers of those moving to the USA from Japan and those from Mexico.

13. Redefine91 I piss excellence Registered Senior Member

But still you said we hate non whites. So we should be keeping this country as albino as possible if we are as biased in immigration enforcement as you say.

I guarentee you that if we reversed it and Canadian immigrants were illegally coming in millions, getting the rewards of american life without the sacrifices, we'd hate their white asses just as much.

14. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

This time the LAPD settled for shooting rubber bullets into the crowd of women and children.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18437701/

15. Genji Registered Senior Member

That kinda thing doesn't bother racist anti immigrants. They would be supportive of live bullets being fired at women and children of non white descent.

16. Redefine91 I piss excellence Registered Senior Member

I wouldn't give a shit if they were white black purple brown or any other color.

The mere fact that they have the balls to come here for a better life then bitch about not being treated fairly gets me angry enough to almost condone this. Sure shoot at the men but the women/kids was too far.

It's like your parents letting you stay rent free forever, then you bitching about your room not being big enough.

17. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Genji

Would the fact that the majority of Japanese immigrants are doing so legally have any thing to do in this scenario?

18. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Americans love Asians because Asians are perceived as very intelligent and very hard workers. The two qualities Americans love most.

Michael

* not to mention Asians are much cuter, have smooth skin and are usually skinnier

19. Genji Registered Senior Member

Would the fact that immigrants from Japan are nowhere near the numbers from Mexico?

20. sandy Banned Banned

Let's get this straight: thousands of criminal aliens are jamming L.A. streets, costing us a fortune in extra security/police while they demand rights. They are basically spitting in the faces of our law enforcement officials who don't even ask them their status. F them!

Some of the criminal aliens throw rocks and bottles at police. The police warn them. Repeatedly. And they don't back off. 12+ policemen are injured. So police fire some rubber bullets and used batons to push the crowd back onto the sidewalk.

I think police should have used nets and gotten rid of the parasites in one fell swoop.

I liked this guy's picture. Not much of a speller, but good suggestion:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18425111/displaymode/1107/s/2/framenumber/7/

http://wehategringos.com/whg/index.php

21. Genji Registered Senior Member

Adapt. They will be the majority population in the US within a decade. Already are in several states. You xenophobes are in for a surprise!!

22. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Genji

Legality Gengi, Legality, if you try really, really, really, really, try hard you might have a flash of inspiration, and finally put your finger on it.

23. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

The funny thing Gengi is that my friends of Hispanic extraction don't like the Illegal any more than I do, they are proud to be Legal American, their are proud of the Fact that their forbearers came here legally, and did thing the right and legal way, and they have no sympathy for those who won't do the same.