Pro-Immigration Marches

Discussion in 'World Events' started by sandy, May 2, 2007.

1. Bells Staff Member

I think the fact you can even visit a site such called 'we hate gringos' kinds of make you out to be a racist and a bigot.

You still have not been able to give one single solution as to who exactly will do the menial labour these people do.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Bells

And why should that matter? if it important enough to get done it will get done, people will pay what ever is needed to have it done and for enough money people will do almost anything.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Bells

and i could say the same for many of the sites that you post.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Bells Staff Member

Such as?

Lets see. I tend to refer mostly to news sites that are well known and recognised. I also refer to human rights sites such as Human Rights Watch, Amensty International and UN sites. I also refer to university studies. Yes, really racist and bigotted.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Since you have made such a statement, I expect some links to the posts where I have posted racist and bigotted sites. I wait with bated breath Buff.

Herein lies your blindness. It matters greatly as if the illegal migrants are rounded up and "netted" if Sandy had her way, and the businesses that employed them refused to pay a good wage to Americans to take up the baton to do those jobs, you'd be up the creek without a paddle. After all, if the majority of Americans believe as Sandy does and refuses to do menial labour because she considers herself educated, and businesses refuse to pay huge wages for such work, what exactly will happen to your economy?

You need a plan of action before you simply kick them all out or round them up and shoot them.. probably Sandy's dream.

8. sandy Banned Banned

I thought name-calling was not allowed here

When I googled for a link for the story about the 12 cops, that was the first to appear.

Legal immigrants who want to do the menial jobs will do them. Guest workers will do them too. In the absence of these two groups, Americans will do the jobs but businesses will have to pay a decent wage.

My Hispanic friends say the same thing as Buffalo's. They despise the criminal aliens and their behavior.

You can attack me all you want. I don't care. How anyone can support these
    parasites is beyond my thinking.

9. Bells Staff Member

No! Really? There's a surprise.

Interesting.

So only Americans are deserving of a decent wage? Legal migrants and 'guest workers' should not be eligible for a decent wage?

Do they all kill and try to run you over?

The way you are carrying on, you'd think every single illegal immigrant in the US was stark raving mad and rabid, out to kill all and sundry. The fact is the greater majority live and work quietly and do the work YOU refuse to do because you consider yourself educated.

Again, not all illegal migrants are hispanic. Many are from other countries as well, such as those who outstay their visa, etc.

I am not attacking you. I have asked you some reasonable questions in regards to your thread and responses and you have failed to answer a single one of them. So be it. I am sure you have your reasons. Making yourself out to be the martyr does not work with me. Not only am I not in the mood to pander, I find beliefs such as yours to be quite ridiculous.

For example, you say that a friend of yours lives next to hispanics who have 8 children and your friend has reported them to the 'city'. You automatically equate them to be illegal immigrants because they are hispanics. You equate a "Mexican looking" man who nearly ran you down as being somehow illegal.

Paranoid and a tad silly to be honest.

10. John99 Banned Banned

Bells,

You came here to cry about what happened to you in the hospital, we (myself included) placated you as you went off on a tangent of ripping the doctors head off, destroying her etc....
    GETTING HER FIRED for a little mistake etc. etc. etc.

Then the old people, who now look to be justified in hitting you with a stick, i can only imagine what you did to them.

You would be the first to report them! You would be right there complaining about them and we allready got a taste of your violent side so what more needs to be said:shrug:

Paraphrase: "nobopdy messes with my family" or nobody takes anything away from US.

11. leopold Valued Senior Member

there is a whole shitload of problems concerning illegals, most come from the fact that they are unknown.
    they do not pay taxes for one.
    they use resources that can't be accounted for for another.

a typical example of the arrogance of hispanics:
    i was in a store and witnessed the following scene.
    a customer (hispanic) was checking out some dresses and saying stuff to the clerk in spanish.
    the clerk was being helpful in accommodating the customer.
    the clerk apparently knew the woman was hispanic and told her that he would find someone that spoke spanish.
    the woman looked at him and said (in english) "i know how to speak english".
    that happened over 7 years ago and i remember it like yesterday.

12. leopold Valued Senior Member

i must've missed this. got a link?

13. John99 Banned Banned

The biggest problem i see is medical and hospitalisation, people dont realise that some in U.S hospitals they dont let you die in the ER if you cannot pay. But someone has to pay for it and the midication that all these U.S haters run for and want to give away for free by patent theft WE PAY FOR IT NOT YOU.

TBH i say we suck it up and find the positive untill other countries provide for them lets earn their loyalty and give them rifles.:shrug: ...nah jk.

Leo, i dont have the link but you will see Bell's when something directly effects HER or HER homeland and it's pitchfork time.

14. Bells Staff Member

Err yes John. A doctor acts negligently, nearly resulting in my death and that of my child's death when I went into labour really has something to do with the subject of illegal aliens.

Her actions were hardly a "little mistake". Her so called "little mistake" nearly killed me and my son and has now resulted in my NEVER being able to have any more children. I was advised of this yesterday after an appointment with her boss. And you think I don't have a right to be angry? Even her boss was surprised it took me so long to file a complaint against her actions and has made all the relevant documents available to me if I decide to go ahead with legal action, something I had not planned to do, but in light of the fact I can now no longer have any more children because of her "little mistake", my husband and I are now discussing what exactly we will do. She does not deserve to practice medicine. She was being investigated by the hospital for what she did even before I filed the complaint.

As for the old man who hit me for no good reason with his walking stick.. I did nothing to him. I didn't even call the police.

What kind of petty individual are you to even bring this up in this thread, that has nothing to do with the subject at hand? If this is your way of trying to get even because I am taking a different stance to you and others, you're down right low and frankly disgusting!

Huh?

Why would I report them? Unless there was a suspicion of abuse or child abandonment, why would I or anyone else report them?

And my violent side? Have you lost your mind?

Not only do you not make sense, you are rambling.

Some of these people pay taxes. No ER should let anyone die, whether they can pay for it or not. No doctor should let anyone die because the individual cannot pay for it or might be an illegal alien.

I am not a fan of illegal migration. But it happens. Does not mean they should be treated like animals for wanting to try for a better life elsewhere. Bush even recognised this when he tried to have their status changed and have them come in to be registered for temporary working visas, because even he recognises that they are doing the work that Americans refuse to do and the work needs to be done. But his fellow Republicans and Democrats refused. Something I find astounding.

And yes, someone has to pay for it. Tell me John, being the so called lover of mankind that you supposedly show yourself to be, would you refuse treatment to a child of an illegal alien because some of your tax dollars might go towards said treatment?

15. John99 Banned Banned

Um Bells, first of all illegals DO NOT PAY TAXES ON INCOME, think about it how could they?

NO, and they wouldnt get an aspirin with my tax dollars my girlfriend pays all the taxes

and i have no say in where it goes, i dont earn any money myself. I checked my bank balance and i have $300 dollars in my account, i really dont care much about personal wealth. But i am a homekeeper so that is my job.

I just dont see why you are giving Sandy such a hard time, she is a very nice person.

Last edited: May 3, 2007
  16. Oniw17 ascetic, sage, diogenes, bum? Valued Senior Member

You're asking me if I'm proud that I live somewhere where people born poor such as myself can get HBO and the internet(thanks to hard-working middle-class citizens like yourself)? I guess. I live in a commonwealth right now, so it's even better.

17. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

Meatfactories in Nebraska and Walmart...

18. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Oniw17

No I am asking if you are proud that you have lived on the forced charity of others Labor, and Sweat? that you just sit there and use other peoples money to live, who do you think provides the money so you can live? the Government? no it is the working people who the government forces to support you, with taxes, shorting their pay check that they need to support their families, they go with out HBO, because they can't afford it, their children enter the military to get the money for college, because of the fact that it as very difficult to save enough money with the taxes were are paying , they can't afford 8 children because they don't have the money to pay for them, and they don't have the medical insurance to pay for the cost of the deliveries, So I am asking, are you proud of your life style, paid for by others.

19. sandy Banned Banned

Bells- Let's say the 8 kids story and the almost getting run over story happened in an area that is mostly known as a sanctuary city for criminal aliens. Big diff huh?
    I could tell you of my own personal horror stories with criminal aliens. They would make your skin crawl.
    Paranoid and silly? Nah. Reality at its' worst.

20. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

If they get a paycheck, then state and federal taxes are taken out, as well as social security. They also pay sales tax.

One of the biggest problems in simply deporting them is that there are 12-15 million of them. Such a mass exodus of people is practically impossible and expensive, probably around a billion dollars.

Secondly, due to US law, the children of these illegal immigrants are US citizens. Do you propose to break up families? If not, you can't legally deport US citizens that have broken no law.

21. leopold Valued Senior Member

wrong.
    most illegals are paid "under the table" meaning no taxes.
    and it's high time we changed this.
    i believe that in order to be classed as a US citizen the parents must be at least naturalized.

22. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Nope, that ain't true, Spider! That ONLY happens if the workers have a social security number ...how many illegal aliens do you know that have VALID social security numbers????

That's also ONLY true if we do it in some major sweep of the nation. But it's simple ...if we just start doing it the easy way; Fine employers who hire/pay the illegals; Fine landlords who rent to them; arrest illegals who are caught driving cars; .... If it's done in a piecemeal way, continually arresting them and sending them back, the cost is spread out over a long period of time - manageable.

They have a choice; take the kids or leave them in the care of the state. See? It's simple if we just face the facts without going into overly emotional rhetoric.

Baron Max

23. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Criminal aliens and evil mooslim terrorists?

You even beat Buff hollow and he takes the cake.