Probable Farewell from Ice Age Civilizations

Discussion in 'SF Open Government' started by IceAgeCivilizations, May 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

SkinWalker has remained unchecked in his massive campaign of Stalinistic censorship, he has barraged me with more infractions today, so the big strike three is probably on the horizon.

Maybe a permaban is in store this time, so I just want to say it has been great fun, exposing the Darwinistic fraud, and demonstrating the veracity of Genesis history, so thanks for the ride guys, I've learned alot, and I'm sure that so too have many of you, right Skin and James R?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Goodbye Jimmy, all the best.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

Fix your eye.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

What were the infractions for?

8. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

Uh, let's see, "trolling, baiting, meaningless posts," I forget them all.

9. leopold Valued Senior Member

the last time you was banned i tried to contact you from the contact link on your homepage. i never heard from you.

i've made the following post:
    http://sciforums.com/showpost.php?p=1416878&postcount=109
    the admins are going to wonder why skinwalker doesn't challenge it.
    he'll be a fool if he does.

one thing i can't stand is an abuse of power.

10. BenTheMan Dr. of Physics, Prof. of Love Valued Senior Member

Privat Message to me from leopold99:

So banning me for suggesting that you need a nice, sweet, tasty smoke is not abuse of power?

11. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

No, you haven't.

12. sandy Banned Banned

Ice was awesome. I liked him. I hope he's not banned for good. He is less offensive than all the people who have personally attacked me since day one. And they're still here.

13. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Just make another account. Everybody else does it.

14. mikenostic Stop pretending you're smart! Registered Senior Member

Pfft. Please don't play stupid. Every attack you have recieved by every member here has pretty much been justified.

What part of 'I look like Christie Brinkley, but I'm 10 years younger and much hotter, yet I'm a devout Chrisitan' that annoys the shit out of people, do you not understand?

A serious question: Seriously, why do you feel the need to tell everyone that you are hot, yet won't post a picture? Why do you just expect everyone on here to take your word for it? Why? Can you answer those questions? Or are you just going to post some bullshit line/excuse dodging the questions altogether and make some more statements about how hot you think you are.

Surely you can't be that stupid. Surely not.

As for IAC, I personally don't think he should be banned, even in light of the senseless, one-liner 'make us all dumber for reading them' posts he constantly makes. I think they carry good entertainment value if they aren't taken seriously.

15. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Lets take a moment of silence on the demise of that patient long suffering poster.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

16. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

We haven't seen anything to the contrary, thus far.

17. sandy Banned Banned

I already said I finally fought back attacks from Grungy/Gangrene (whatever the hell his name was) after days of abuse. He's the one who started the
    sh!t over my user title "PoliticallyIncorrectHottie." I've been defending it ever since. Most of my comments are tongue-in-cheek. And there is never an excuse for personal attacks against members. Not here or anywhere else. Lighten up.

18. mikenostic Stop pretending you're smart! Registered Senior Member

You still don't get it do you?
    I don't think anyone here, for one second, believes that ANY of your comments, especially about how 'hot you are' are tongue in cheek. You have a fucked up way of joking if you are. I'm not going to reiterate why you catch shit from everyone here. It should be blatantly obvious.

19. mountainhare Banned Banned

Ice is a bit of a retard, but why ban? Can't you just place him on ignore?

20. sandy Banned Banned

Ice is not a tard. He is awesome.:bawl:

21. NDS NDS Registered Senior Member

Sandy, IAC used demeaning and evasive tactics on this site throughout his entire stay. He didn't join up on this site to effect people's beliefs or help people. He came here because of his immense arrogance combined with pure boredom (what did he do all day besides banter on sciforums?) in an attempt to show his "brilliance" (stupidity).

Just out of curiosity Sandy, do you believe the earth is 6,000 years old and that it was created in 6 literal days or do you believe the hebrew term "YOM" was used in Genesis to represent a period of time, and not a 24 hour day (the hebrew language was very limited).

22. mountainhare Banned Banned

Ice justified his stay on this forum when he was used as a punching bag by Satyr. I've never laughed so hard!

23. Nasor Valued Senior Member

Weren’t you the person who started a thread containing all sorts of inflammatory lies about Muslims in the US, where almost every single thing you said was directly contradicted by the survey that you yourself linked to? Where it was clear that you were either deliberately lying about the results of the survey or hadn't bothered to actually read it before you started a thread about it? If that’s your ordinary sort of behavior, I’m not at all surprised that people are attacking you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.