Proof God Exists

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Dewy, Oct 12, 2011.

1. Arioch Valued Senior Member

@Signal --

I know, I just like talking, it's a stress reliever for me.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

Not only do you swear to be heard, but you are also one of these people that post a longer, and longer post each time. That's another sign that you want to be heard to the extreme. And that sort of personality sure fits a writer who has the job of being heard.

I don't really feel the need to correct you. I would write it down, you would hear a whooosh! above your head.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Congratulations Pincho.
    I hadn't realised your crackpottery extended into amateur psychology as well.

Kudos to you on being multi-untalented, not many people can manage to be so tediously incompetent in so many fields.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Arioch Valued Senior Member

@Dyw --

Now now, don't insult the already questionable practice of psychology by associating it with Pincho, that's just unnecessary.

8. Arioch Valued Senior Member

@Pincho --

Actually what would happen is you would write it down and then everyone in the room with me would hear the dying screams of a couple million brain cells undergoing stupidity induced neuronal apoptosis. It would normally be more neurons but I've developed something of a resistance due to prolonged exposure to your posts.

9. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Pfft, I did say amatuer psychology.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

And, (despite my engineering background), I will defend psychology as, at the very least, a nascent science (or a damn good attempt at being one).

10. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

Well you impress Dwindler so you are at least heard by somebody.

11. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Stupid move on your part Pincho...

12. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

To have a name that is hard to remember... yes.. Although you can use it as a fly trap I suppose. That's the sort of response you seem to like in threads. Maybe get people banned now and again. If you posted on topic there would be no problems.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2011
  13. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

And being hard to remember also makes it impossible to copy from a post that is directly above the one you made?
    Stupid excuse.

And another stupid "excuse". Since "dwindler" isn't even close to Dywyddyr.

How was your post attacking Arioch "on-topic"?
    Maybe if you didn't post there'd be fewer "problems".

14. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

No, but you Dwindle around in threads, so I wasn't using your name I was using your personality.

15. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Wrong.

Also wrong.

16. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

If you go back to the beginning, I wasn't attacking Arioch. Arioch posts off-topic like you, and makes threads go off topic.

17. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

Take a look at your previous posts list.. it's like an evil spiderweb. It goes back .. I went to page 201, all identical.

18. chimpkin C'mon, get happy! Registered Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

19. AlphaNumeric Fully ionized Registered Senior Member

You post things like this, basically claiming to have the perfect set of experiences to basically know all about the universe. You lie and bullshit in ever increasing amounts to get attention. I hardly think you're in a position to be accusing others of being attention whores.

20. Arioch Valued Senior Member

@Alpha --

Just because that's true is no reason to just dismiss what he's saying, even hypocrites can be right. He's not right(my behavior isn't attention seeking it's a sort of "I like arguing with people because it's fun" behavior), but that's irrelevant to whether or not he could be.

21. Sapientivore Registered Senior Member

Step back from the contest grounds folks, you wouldn't want to get any urine on yourself.

22. Dewy Registered Member

Dewy's Confession

I have a confession to make.

When I said that I wanted to "come clean" and that I had just been pretending to be a "gullible" person who would believe any old thing, I was lying to save face because everyone was making fun of me.

The body signals are in fact real.

I very well may have lost my soul by denying the truth. Please forgive me for this awful betrayal of your trust.

The signals are real and true! They are from God and will guide you to an understanding of the truth. Disregard my dishonest denial. I was embarrassed to be ridiculed so I lied. Shame on me.

23. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Nope. What you mean is that you think they're real.

Um, one needs a soul in order to lose it.

Nope.