Propaganda machine hits the internet

Discussion in 'Politics' started by WildBlueYonder, Apr 17, 2004.

1. Do a Google search on the following & you will find that this may be the product of pure fabrication:
    http://www.sciforums.com/f72/s/showthread.php?t=35012

I looked under "U of A" (Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, Alaska & Alberta), looked for the UPI reporter, looked under quotes, nothing. I googled whole & part sentences, nothing. If this talk ever happened, it was not published by any mainstream media, it may have been in front of some small group, maybe in a mosque?
    Nothing, we need to find the original group spoken to & any URL links, but I think Whirlwind may be a part of a propaganda machine in someone's basement, churning out confabulations.

Prove me wrong!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. guthrie paradox generator Registered Senior Member

Lets face it, if he's a propaganda machine, he's not doing a very good job. good propaganda is such that you dont really know whats happening to you. Hes got far too much in your face rhetoric.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. He's still learning, for a Westerner, it is too weak, but to a muslim or anti-american, its just more proof.

tell us, how many people believe in conspiracies, UFO's, etc... there are people that "need to believe" that Whirlwind's posts are the truth

oh, I notice that Whirlwind's replies here are gone, erased, I guess me & the 'wind got to heated in name calling?