Propellant Vicansel 08 February 2013 By Victor Elias Espinoza Guedez

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by victorespinoza, Feb 8, 2013.

1. [video=youtube;L-Tt4DywJiw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-Tt4DywJiw&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Can reach the 100 Newton of force or more.

Very affectionately,
    Propellant created by:
    Víctor Elias Espinoza Guedez
    08 February 2013

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. THIS IS A TRANSLATION OF WHAT IT SAYS THE VIDEO

OPERATION OF THE PROPELLER VICANSEL (TRANSLATION)

Propeller pumps water into a vacuum, so that the force of the water push the propeller. Then, this water is returned to be used again, thus, keeping empty or empty drive area.
    We see in the chart two cylinders, one is empty (on top) and the other is filled with water (the bottom).
    The Red are the hoses that will move the water that will create momentum.

The idea comes from that I found a way to create a force with water and stop it with the gravity here on Earth and asked me how to do the same thing in space and this is what I found:

If we push the water with force, placing the finger to the hose, the water will become droplets will rebound with the wall. Then these drops of water will yield to the sides and braked by its size.
    This results in a gravity making the size of the water almost atoms that stop by the walls of the vacuum cylinder. All this will happen in outer space, i.e., that I created a gravity in outer space.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. rpenner Fully Wired Valued Senior Member

Recently, James R closed a related thread with the explanation:
    How is this thread not a direct continuation of the closed thread?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. This propellant will lead the human being to the planet Mars. And other more distant planets.

8. billvon Valued Senior Member

================
    Reactionless drive
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A reactionless drive (also known by many other names, including as an inertial propulsion engine, a reactionless thruster, a reactionless engine, a bootstrap drive or an inertia drive) is a fictional or theorized method of propulsion wherein thrust is generated without any need for an outside force or net momentum exchange to produce linear motion. The name comes from Newton's Third Law of Motion, which is usually expressed as, "[f]or every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction". Such a drive would necessarily violate the law of conservation of momentum, a fundamental principle of all current understandings of physics. In addition, it can be shown that the law of conservation of energy would be violated by a reactionless drive.

In spite of their physical impossibility, such devices are a staple of science fiction, particularly for space propulsion, and as with perpetual motion machines, have sometimes been proposed as working technologies.
    ====================

9. *****************************
    Spacecraft propulsion
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Spacecraft propulsion is any method used to accelerate spacecraft and artificial satellites. There are many different methods. Each method has drawbacks and advantages, and spacecraft propulsion is an active area of research. However, most spacecraft today are propelled by forcing a gas from the back/rear of the vehicle at very high speed through a supersonic de Laval nozzle. This sort of engine is called a rocket engine.

10. billvon Valued Senior Member

Yep. Rockets work. Reactionless drives don't.

11. My translator does not translate what your say call "Reactionless". You can explain to me what means, please, to answer your question.

12. rpenner Fully Wired Valued Senior Member

Reactionless : Sin reacción. Sin Tercera ley de Newton. Viola la ley de conservación de cantidad de movimiento.

http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leyes_...e_Newton_o_Ley_de_acci.C3.B3n_y_reacci.C3.B3n

13. billvon Valued Senior Member

Reaction thruster: Rockets throw mass backwards through their nozzles. In most cases it is hot gas. Because of Newton's Third Law of Motion, throwing mass backwards moves the rocket forwards. This is called "reaction."

Reactionless thruster: A mythical engine that does not throw mass backwards, but still generates forward thrust.

14. Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

This will move there ===============================)))))))))))))))

15. Rhaedas Valued Senior Member

And the force to bring your water back to be used again will cancel any gain.

You are correct, you are breaking the First Law. Just because you think you can do it, doesn't mean the universe will agree with you.

16. billvon Valued Senior Member

The pump will move to the left due to the reaction against the mass of the water as the pump accelerates it. The water, in turn, will move to the right. Action, reaction.

The container, however, will not move. It may rotate as you first turn the pump on (because you are spinning the water inside) but you will get no thrust.

17. I said in the video, or translation. I've created a gravity in the water.I will I make the water in the universe in small drops that will stick to the walls of the vacuum cylinder.With this I am creating a gravity in the universe. Because these drops of water it will stop, without weight or force.

18. billvon Valued Senior Member

That violates Newton's Laws. You cannot stop something without a force.

19. The pump does not create force back, because it is neither an aircraft turbine.

The pump just collects water and sends it without force behind.

20. billvon Valued Senior Member

All pumps exert force on the water. If they did not exert force on the water, the water would not move.

21. A water pump, works with a disc of centrifugal force, which creates force had the sides, not backward.

It is demonstrated with my own experience in my house. Water pumps does not push back.

22. billvon Valued Senior Member

If the water does not exit the pump then that is correct. But then it is not a pump. Once the water exits the pump there is a reaction, per Newton's third law.

It always does. If your pump is weak you won't feel it, but that's just because you do not have sensitive enough instruments. Try it with a stronger pump. With very strong pumps (such as centrifugal fire pumps) the force can knock people over.

23. But the force is not, to back.