Prophecy: December 11th, 2004

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Jocariah, Dec 2, 2004.

1. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Jocariah sez:

Presently, I find myself quite bored with all of this. And of course it is my own doing. I think differently than most ...

Why is that? Could it be because you allow your active imagination to control your worldview? And you can't relate to anyone here who does not? Especially when you make such remarks like:

you are as children – I am the master

You were mildly entertaining at first, but have become somewhat tiresome as you continue to allow your vivid imagination to drive the soliloquy of delusion you present with every post.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Jocariah Registered Senior Member

... it is not i that have followed you, but rather, you that have followed me - protesting all the while.

why is that - why do you follow me as you do?

you are the child - i am the master.

you know not what you seek - yet seek it nevertheless.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

shit flows down hill and some of us consider that a spectator sport..

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Jocariah Registered Senior Member

Those questions that we have, or rather those answers that we seek, are available to us through the tearing down, the putting aside of what it is that we know or have known in the past. For you see, our past acts to limit us by framing what it is that we are seeing 'now' - in the now, in the present. By so doing, that is by coming to what it is that we are seeing devoid of preconceptions, or any preconceived notions whatsoever, we allow those things sought, to be revealed to us.

The horizon that faces mankind is not the advancement of technology, those advancements, whether great or small will come. Our horizon lies at the feet of our thought process, for it is through our thought process, that process by which we think, that our future course will be determined, bringing us into a higher level of consciousness, this greater enlightenment that all seek, whether consciously or not.

8. Jocariah Registered Senior Member

... you are the children - i am the master.

9. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

you that have followed me - protesting all the while.

Horrors! What was I thinking? Disagreeing with someones worldview on an internet forum!

And of course, your statement only confirms that you are unable to relate to anyone who does not share your deluded worldview.

why is that - why do you follow me as you do?

Paranoia usually follows with delusion. A textbook case.

you are the child - i am the master.

Keep telling yourself that - it will only serve to affirm your delusions.

you know not what you seek - yet seek it nevertheless.

I seek reason and rationale - what do YOU have to offer aside from delusion?

Our horizon lies at the feet of our thought process... whether consciously or not.

My thought process is encapsulated within my consciousness - where is yours?

10. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

... you are the children - i am the master.

Learning by repetition?

11. Jocariah Registered Senior Member

... you sense that there is more to what i say than can be understood - it angers you, no doubt, that your are as yet unable to grasp the deeper meaning of my words.

"In all progress there in conflict, and that being so by design ... for through conflict resolution, progress is made and we as a species are all about progress." ... J. Sebastian Hughes

12. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

... it angers you

Yes, trolls anger me.

your are as yet unable to grasp the deeper meaning of my words.

Piled higher and deeper... like compost.

13. Jocariah Registered Senior Member

… you obviously feel threatened by my presence here – why is that?

14. path Militant wiseguy Registered Senior Member

All hail the master of the cesspool

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

15. phlogistician Banned Banned

Seems Jocariah needs to increase his dosage, he must have developed a tolerance to his meds again.

16. Jocariah Registered Senior Member

... there are three ways to experience the Grand Canyon (excluding the mule ride, i imagine).

1... watch it on TV in the comfort of your home.

2... take a helicopter ride from the south entrance, or Las Vegas.

3... climb down the south rim, stopping over in Indian Gardens, as you make your way to the river and back – an exhausting endeavor.

of course, there is no right or wrong way, obviously - the choice is the individual's prerogative.

seeing it TV would most probably give one an overall sense of the geological history and historical background of the canyon. seeing it from a helicopter, an overview of its vastness. and trekking down its face, an up close and personal perspective of its size and composition, encompassing all of the tactile sensory perceptions, as well - feeling the change of temp as you descend the narrow trails, all of the smells, sights and sounds.

time, money and the intent behind such an interest, or the degree of interest, are all factors too, i imagine.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2005
  17. Jocariah Registered Senior Member

… as for me, I prefer the 4th option – all three.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2005
  18. Nuttyfish Guest

Or...you could just not go to the GC...

19. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Surely, if Jocariah will not go to the Grand Canyon, then the Grand Canyon must go to Jocariah.

20. exsto_human Transitional Registered Senior Member

Dear Jocariah,

I have chosen, as it lies in my power to do so, to speak in parable as you. The reason I hope will be apparent if 'Jocariah' is truely an honest extention of some self. A separate self as we have been programmed to regard the entities we meet as separate from our own selves, when in actuality we are not.

It seems apparent that you speak as one who has become proficient in some task and notices that he is more proficient at this task than others. A froce within himself compells him to act as a fool, thinking that his proficiency is in some way significant. He does not even see that while he is a master, trained to his full potential in one field, the entirity of his existence is an endless field. And he has indeed accheived nothing.

Do you see?

21. exsto_human Transitional Registered Senior Member

Things are not always what they seem, even this post.

22. Jolly Rodger Banned Banned

23. Jeremirroer probably smarter than you... Registered Senior Member

i am a messiah, not THE messiah, but i am one none the less.