prophecy revelation for jpappl

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Lori_7, Aug 12, 2009.

1. John99 Banned Banned

i am fairly certain that people who actually believe they were abducted by aliens is the result of vivd dreaming ans sleep paralysis. IF they are not made up that is.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

i love my neighbor spidergoat. don't get beligerent.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

There is no verifiable physical evidence regarding these abductions. There is a good reason they are experienced by people who have been abused. During times of extreme stress the mind can generate it's own hallucinogens (DMT). Perhaps there is a latent effect that happens long after the abuse ends. In any case, there is no evidence that this happens in real life, only in people's head.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I'm not saying you don't, but revelations is more interesting to alot of people than the things Jesus said. Jesus didn't write it or preach anything like it.

8. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

really? is that because you have experience with this phenomenon?

actually, my friend does attest to experiencing sleep paralysis and having vivid dreams. but she insists that her body is actually going somewhere when she's abducted. i have a real hard time believing that. shit, if all the people who claim to be abducted were actually being physically moved, we would need air traffic control to keep out of their way. i think it's a spiritual phenomenon. something happens to them spiritually while their body remains asleep or paralyzed. that's my best guess.

9. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

what about all of the documented ufo sightings that have been witnessed by masses of people at the same time, and very credible people, like the military?

10. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

enmos, i didn't do this to myself. i volunteered to help people and was a willing participant. that's it.

yes, everything is.

11. earth Registered Senior Member

You're the originator of this thread and they are your words. Do you know what your talking about or not?

Again, what does the number 666 mean or represent? Get an answer, find out. Post the answer in this thread.

12. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

maybe turning it into a triple helix would make us immortal?

just a guess. :shrug:

13. Enmos Valued Senior Member

I didn't say you did this to yourself. I'm just quoting the part where you state that because of you people are going to be born into the New Kingdom (whatever that may be).

Yes, so why should good people suffer because God fucked up ?

14. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

stop bossing me around. god damn! i posted this thread to talk about the messages i've received about prophecy. i didn't receive anything regarding the number 666. if you want to know so badly, then you get an answer.

15. Enmos Valued Senior Member

It would probably make us dead. Or severely retarded or otherwise impaired.

16. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

The "U" in ufo means unidentified. There are also numerous cases of mass hysteria. No credible evidence of aliens visiting Earth has ever been produced.

17. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

god didn't fuck up. if people would choose to want to make the life of this fucked up flesh immortal, because they don't see anything wrong with it and nothing wrong with humanity that a few new rules and a new religion and government won't fix...if people want to put a fate like that into the hands of an alien or a man who will enslave them, then that is their choice to make.

it is extremely clear to me that there is something very wrong with all of us that a religion and a government and a rule and a lifestyle won't fix. it's sin.

18. John99 Banned Banned

that is what happens. i had this my whole life and it isnt supernatural but at one time i did believe it was and that is usually what people do think because it is very traumatic. first is occurs strongest wjen a person is under stress, this can be anything but for me it was when i was moving to another state and leaving my family and when a relationship ended.

what happens when people feel they are leaving their body is just an extension of the paralysis. you start to shiver or shake like you wouldnt under normal circrumstances, it is hard to explain what happens exactly and it really feels like you are having OBE but that is only what it feels like. many people experience this though.

the only way that i knew that it was all just a physical thing is when i was able to have these experiences just by thinking about them before i went to bed. iow's if i concentrated on it then i knew for sure it would happoen within a few minutes of sleep. and people couild have told me it was normal but i would never believe them until i was able to psych myself into having them. then i knew it was normal.

19. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

i guess we'll see. be a hell of a thing to trust some alien with wouldn't it?

20. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

wow. you're assuming ALOT. and ignoring ALOT. that seems crazy to me.

21. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Yes, he did. He made us.

Uh.. what?

Well, who's fault is that then ?

22. Enmos Valued Senior Member

What alien ? Why are you all of a sudden convinced triple helix DNA is the answer ?

23. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

You are the one making unsupported assumptions. I'm withholding judgement until reliable evidence is produced, not a blurry video or fuzzy pic of colored lights. There are some phenomenon in the upper atmosphere that also create light.