prophecy revelation for jpappl

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Lori_7, Aug 12, 2009.

1. earth Registered Senior Member

Do you plan on beating me up?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

the way you're behaving i thought maybe you would like the chance to beat an answer out of me. :shrug:

just offering up the opportunity hon.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. earth Registered Senior Member

The lying part is the continual claims of conversing with a deity.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. earth Registered Senior Member

I have a feeling that you would like to do something to me.

8. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

lol...did your machine tell you that sweetheart?

9. earth Registered Senior Member

No, when you made an oath at me. That's a sure sign one is ready to go farther. Unless your bluffing. Were you dodging?

10. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

"oath"...
    "go farther"...
    you know, i would ask you what the hell you're talking about, but it's obvious that you're completely wacko, so just keep it to yourself. you're on ignore.

11. earth Registered Senior Member

Here it is Lori. That oath or swear word or cuss word along with the additon of Idiot is "Ad Hominem" and clearly in violation of the forum rules. Ban is the consequences for remarks like that.

12. earth Registered Senior Member

Lori, can't answer my question: what does the number 666 mean or represent? Because she is playing games with people and making fools out of anybody who believes her. God is not going to answer that question because God didn't give her the so called prophecy for jpappl in first place.

13. jpappl Valued Senior Member

Lori,

Here is some more.

Other things that have happened that substantiate it. See these are not specifics. Substantiate what, what exactly was it substantiating and what was it that substantiated it.

This is where you can just fit pieces in to make it sound more complete. Those pieces are being sought out and not the pieces that don't seem to fit.

For example. You say that we are all tainted, that our blood is full of sin is that correct ? Please answer this so that I can move to the next one without it getting confused.

I good way of knowing whether they ( the humans whom you do not have contact with, but apparently know more about it than you do ) would be to contact them. However, what do you think are the chances that they won't know what your talking about. Are you aware that might be a possibility. If so then what ?

So then contact them and see what they say.

Again more vague information that means nothing to anyone including yourself.

You say. " I know "

then say "because they are musicians" what does that have to do with anything.

and then "their music explains it SOMEWHAT"

Somewhat could mean anything, if is only somewhat then why are you putting so much faith in it.

So if some of the information are pieces that fit, what about all of the rest of the information that doesn't fit. What did you do with that ?

Do you see what I am saying and suggesting ?

14. John99 Banned Banned

so what?

15. Bishadi Banned Banned

cool down.......

The emotion is you know he has a right to question. If anyone you Loved said something that contradicted your understanding, you would also "expect" answers to your inquiries.

What you are asking others to do is 'believe' and 'we the people' are not that kind. (and why you are on this forum too)

just like 'adam giving up a rib to make an eve'................... Lori, you need to comprehend the metaphor of the 'vision' and you are too constipated to let it all squeeze out.

let the sphincter go

16. earth Registered Senior Member

The "so what" is defending a false and misleading thread. Posted by a phony prophetess of God. I guess she has you believing.

17. John99 Banned Banned

it isnt false or misleading if the person believes it. i believe in freedom.

18. John99 Banned Banned

now if you said inaccurate and left it at that. you are in the wrong here.

19. John99 Banned Banned

AND you have participated in what amounts to little more than badgering.

20. earth Registered Senior Member

I guess it takes one to know one with your third post in a row.

21. John99 Banned Banned

but i am not saying anything negative except to point out that you, jpapple and Bishadi are badgering.

22. earth Registered Senior Member

Okay, I'll take off my badgering mask. You see my posts as negative because your on the other side. I have never seen a more negative statement than the content of the OP's opening post starting this thread.

23. John99 Banned Banned

What side?