Proposal: Is Pedophilia Pseudoscience?

Discussion in 'Formal debates' started by ancientregime, Feb 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scott3x Banned Banned

While it may have originally been spelt that way, nowadays I think most people spell it pedophilia. I don't have a problem with the possibility that those young 'uns have gone in there and changed the spelling of a word

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

. Fortunately, I don't think that most people mind the different spelling...

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. synthesizer-patel Sweep the leg Johnny! Valued Senior Member

Ah you mean it's some yankish corruption of the Queen(lovery kraut that she is)'s English

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. scott3x Banned Banned

Yeah, laugh ;-).

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

ancientregime:

I already said that I will not agree to a debate in which my writing style is forced into some kind of recipe. If my posts are illogical, that can be pointed out by you in your posts. However, I will not be held to a strict structure where each paragraph must be composed of premises and conclusions in a particular order etc. If you wish to structure your posts like that, that's up to you, but I will structure my arguments how I want to structure them.

I have already agreed to all your other rules. If you will drop your rule about the formatting of paragraphs, then we have a debate. If you're inflexible about this, then I'm out.

8. ancientregime Banned Banned

Ok. I agree. I was waiting to see how the rule situation would work out before I started the actual writing of the argument. I will be posting soon. If it takes longer than two days I will at least let you know I'm working out some details.

9. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Links:

[thread=90901]Debate thread[/thread]
    [thread=90940]Discussion thread[/thread]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.