Psychosis ~What is it?

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Quantum Quack, Mar 4, 2006.

1. Tnerb Banned Banned

yeah. you're making me become influenced by your psychosis. I have an extreme, rather, my problem is this:

Noticing things too much.

I hate how you have put me in your mindset sort/ for at least a minute. I do hope it goes away. I HATE THAT

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Tnerb Banned Banned

i consider the ignore list.I hate to say it like that. But you know how I feel? I don't like being drawn into feeling existance of a psychotic sort.Maybe i'm wrong. I Damn sure hope so php

I don't really like talking with psychos. Hey, i guess i don't like talking to me either

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. PHPlatonica Im over myself now... Registered Senior Member

Im sorry that Under your states of Psychosis you can't find any peace... infact it Reminds me of a word "catathymia,"..... You should Look it up.
    You see one thing you Fale to Realise in all Of What you are, Is that not Every one Reacts the SAME to Each Affliction.... So the fact that some people can cope with their experience by accepting it and ... oh NOT DWELLING ON IT
    But hey I have met people who Get angry when they Cry.
    And I Have met People who are Extremely Happy when Some one else is Hurting... so.. Maybe there are similarities in " The area Aflicted " but it doesn't mean Responce to Treatment will be the same.. Do you Fallow any of that? I would Type Slow to help you read this but.... :bugeye:

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Tnerb Banned Banned

sorry, but i refuse to look it up.

Infact, i haven't the confidence to read a psychotic persons posts!

ah!

sorry, but ignore.

8. PHPlatonica Im over myself now... Registered Senior Member

*tear*
    Im sad.. Buh Bye now then..
    You are pretty sad there.. I guess this just states what Light and Meta have already said..............................

9. PHPlatonica Im over myself now... Registered Senior Member

One More thing, Maybe.. Just maybe, there is this "brent" thread going on, where all of Us who need to Identify Reality sit and laugh.. and The thing is you would never know What we were actualy talking about would you.... you wouldn't even know if maybe you were the Target of Some thing Much darker..

10. Tnerb Banned Banned

Please tell me (oops, ur on advoid my bad), where this brent thread is going on anyway?

Oops, you don't know how to attack me, because you don't. You should feel like the psychotic freak you are now, and go bye bye and quit attacking my person. Because you don't know shit about my person. I well hate your bullshit. That is why you are on the advoid list

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Something much darker you say (at the end of the post, if you know how to read me....) wait you don't---sorry. My bad I got drawn into your idiocy once more. your pitiful pitying excuse of an existance which has me drawn into it. It really sucks to live for you I will tell you. To try to help you when , on no, you don't give a shit. you don't respond to me just like metakron. You also, to be honest, ...don't know what the hell i'm saying,

so I have no pity for you.

11. Tnerb Banned Banned

night qq,

even ph,

... not really.. hell she has me twisted between her un-e-veiling grasp... hehehhe god

, i am going to take an honest, break and sleep. I hope to see you later qq... no bed bugs!

12. Tnerb Banned Banned

1 more thing:

I very much hope I can get some criticism of my own psychotic problems

13. Tnerb Banned Banned

qq, i am proud to say it: i am back. .. not that really

butyou know, qq, php has driven me insane and i'm back to fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Tnerb Banned Banned

i can NOT rest until i settle this bull she has put me through. what do you consider it as?......... i feel like so much insanity right now--totally not myself i you want the honest .. at heart-------------truth. I can't help it. I don't know what in the FUCKKK it is. I feel so bad, I do NOT want to like it. It is terrible that she has made me feel this way.

Well?

-me

15. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

woah!!!
    Lets take a moment here.

I just wanted to write that it is obvious that this thread is generating some difficult moments for poster and reader alike. The pm's I am receiving all show certain concerns and fears that it is getting out of hand. I agree in many ways.

It is also of concern that a minimum standard of respect and courtecy is lacking and I apologise for any pain that is being felt because of a lack of self restraint not only shown by others but also in some cases by myself.

The issue of psychosis is one that is loaded with an enormous amount of emotion. It is the knub of most persons fears when suffering mental and emotional conditions that effect their aspirations towards a life that they desire.

I would like to say that if posters attitudes to the subject do not cool down and beome more respectful I shall ask that the thread be closed and locked.

Mainly because the persons that are reading this thread are also effected by what they read.

This thread so far has shown many examples of what is being discussed and in itself is a definition, although scrambled of the topic in discussion.

So please Brent, PHP, Metakron and others please accept my apologies for any offence or trauma these pages of postings has delivered and let us look at the future with a bt more respect and understanding even empathy for each others personal tragedy and sufference.

QQ

Last edited: Mar 12, 2006
  16. Tnerb Banned Banned

That was a good post, qq.

I have some input about what I think i'm experiencing right now. I think maybe, (if you read this php---good!) she has opend my eyes to something. I am very shaken, maybe I was wrong, but it is tearing me down and making me feel terrible.

I can't stand the shit i'm going through right now. I am not going to bed, simply because of the fact that this is something totally off the charts! It is making me want to wet my panties. Not litterally.... The thread is definately a good example of psychosis, though.

I hope for the outcome of the thread as well, QQ. I just hope that for my sake as well.

17. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

Brent if you can please respond to my woah!! post above first I will then respond to your post quoted above.

18. Tnerb Banned Banned

U think she got to me or something...?

19. Tnerb Banned Banned

I already responded to it. Honestly ... (here we go again!)

20. Tnerb Banned Banned

I am going to try and be as nice as I can in the future...... qq.

I can't predict the future, at this time----
    But if I can't be nice I won't post. There's a promise.

21. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

ahh!! I see, the page turned immediately after ...hmmmm....must watch that one....

ok....lets take a minute

22. Tnerb Banned Banned

qq, sux ur happy kuz i feel like utter shit. When I see you "dot ... dot dot", I'm like, dammit, what happend the hell to my normality?

Php, it may be a good thing, i just honestly feel more safe for the time in this current "predicament"

23. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

Brent, in some ways when you go through a change it does sux. If you track your ranting at Metakron and then at PHP you can actually see how your change is progressing. Another thing to add to our evolving definition is why psychosis is so hard to change....because it seems to mean suffering and sometimes a lot of suffering.

Now it seems to me that for a person to change it always involves a certain amount of hard work, fear and sufference. Again it all comes down to degree and intensity.....it also takes time and you need to take time out, sleep and rest and relax..... so I hope to see you in 9 hours or so....