Psychosis ~What is it?

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Quantum Quack, Mar 4, 2006.

1. PHPlatonica Im over myself now... Registered Senior Member

Its al Alright.. .And it Does show a Progression in the tantrum Childish effects of Psychosis that actually make it a Danger to an extent... It Reminds me Of a Puppy Chasing his tail and Biting it and out at every one else when HE Bites his tail and it Hurts. On the One hand you want to Laugh your ass off Because you Can't believe any one could be THAT Stupid... But on the other hand, it's Happening.. So... You Try to Calm the puppy down, but he bites your Hand of because he is now Mad at YOU because HE bit his own tail and pissed on himself... it's Perfect text Book Case studies.. The sad Part is How many of those "Puppies" actually Live a productive Life after the Fact..
    The Limbo Years of 19 to 20 Where you Can't Fit in any were are the "end phase" of Puberty.. Obviously it beats those who Fight it.. and Meta, This is WHY You Were probly Treated the Way you were By Dr.s They Feared something in you whether it was True or not, that might hurt other people... I Feel awful you experienced that..

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. PHPlatonica Im over myself now... Registered Senior Member

You played your OWN Psychosis against yourself.. You just don't Realise it yet

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

I was given numerous indications that what they did to me was a put-up deal. Whenever they screwed me around, my complaints about that were just part of my alleged mental illness. Sometimes it was definitely a thing about making absolutely certain that I knew that they were screwing me around, by doing things to me that were as plain as a concrete block dropped from an overpass but that other people didn't have the opportunity to see. Even when they acknowledged serious violations they twisted those around to make them look good and me bad.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. duendy Registered Senior Member

there's this really really powerful scene in Arthur Miller's The Crucible, which is a drama about the Salem Witchhunts...

this old lady has beeb accused by these hysterical young girls of being a witch...now it's tis scene that's stayedwith me....astheold lady begins to get the full force of the courtroom accusations and naturally begins to show emotions, her emotions are made to seen like 'witchcraft' by the evil fukin little girls who accused her....get me? efery move this old woma makes the girls roll around like she is bewticthing them

now that insidious claustrophobia where no matrer what you do is contrued by an authority to me 'bad' is what i feel about the so-called 'mentally ill' person's plight....you reminded me of tis MetaKron when you said that any defence put up by you to the shrinks was classed as further 'evidence' of ....'mental illness'!

8. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

Duendy, that's a real good analogy.

9. Tnerb Banned Banned

common nowz duendy... ren't u fuelin mental ill-ness? isn't it a lot their fault, a lot of LACK of responsibility that they / you(? -- -fget me?) are lacking in descriptor??? I mean the "anthology / nogolgey " is good an all but y a know... There may be evil but why see the bad? see what i try to say?

10. Tnerb Banned Banned

awwww... brenty wenty you're wrong an all now... Because i'm making a point!--- i knoe this. I feel bad 4 him as well if, truely he you know is at fault some how, is dammit that all this balognia is actually a must be. I personally not like to see "what's wrong", all of the freaking time

11. Tnerb Banned Banned

Geez,

here is a case of attacking a persons person in defense of the psychosis addiction, imo,

me, oh, i know me well enough. Saying i won't live a productive life seems to shine through that you don't wish for one yourself? I'm sorry---i may be wrong. But I don't like to hear an attack let out from how bad you make me feel to begin with,and do not like to hear psychosis talk to begin with. I'm fine... php... one day if you calm down about me perhaps, i will take you off of iggy

12. duendy Registered Senior Member

therer isn't 'mental illness'....
    pof course people can be arseholes and evil ---if that is their behaviour, butit is NOT mental disease.as long as tat is the descriptor ten it just fules te sameold myth NADgives telie to theperson they are 'mentally ill' which will excacerabte teir sense of helpessness, and give those who have power over the 'right' to abuse

13. Tnerb Banned Banned

It's good , and I mean real good to talk to someone who has some sence. I like you duendy, i think i've said that enough before.

Then, duendy tell me what is there? There isn't a such thing as mental illness? Are you taking away the classification---to purpose---that the person actually isn't at fault---that the person has no "mental illness" ---no fault i'm sure? That, really and truely, I haven't got a mental illness, especially if it is proven to be a chemical im-balance? What about the others (ie, meta, ph): who have similar "problems"? What then do you call the mental health professionals, who work at "mental health institutions and such"? I have been to one before, they have tried to help me and I am very th ankful for their HELP, with my PROBLEM.

I will agree with you that it is their behaviour. But that's it duendy. The people we are supposively talking to or about, actually, have problems. It is their behaviour, and if or not you call it "not mental disease", when actually, it is their sickness. It is again their problem --- their mental issues and lack of responsibility. I would say, at least...... duendy

indeed this may be one sided. If you tell the person he has a mental illness and to fight it, that is the best you can do. I agree with this statement i made, although it seems wrong. How?: Telling the person they have a problem is the same thing. Mentally ill is the same thing. They are mentally ill, if we call it, are they not? ..... I disagree with these points as far as I can see.....
    And here is where you apparently must have pity....

14. duendy Registered Senior Member

with abuse from the mental health movement@but more so,beginning to see hrog its myth and speaking out, and by doing this tings may change for better

15. PHPlatonica Im over myself now... Registered Senior Member

And Pray Tell, What may that be? We already know what it Shouldn't Be.. So.. Please tell us Something right.

16. PHPlatonica Im over myself now... Registered Senior Member

Meta.. I have Seen people treated like your Saying.. I was Close to it too If I didn't keep my mouth Shut about what I Really felt.... To Them

I don't think at all or for once that this didn't happen to you... And It Is sad.. and It's Bull Shit... I Don't know How to Fix it.. I Always Wished I could.. But It Does help to know that they are Just as Human as You and I.. They Will get theirs Eventually.. It Just May not Seem that way too you. But it Depends, Do you Want Revenge? If you went to School, and beat them at their Own "game' ... That put's you Right up there.. TO Stop them From hurting any one else.. it's not too Late.. to Go to School.. and You Just might very well Enjoy it.

It will give you a Perspective all To your Own, and as I said, You Could actually benefit people like you in this way.. By helping them out.. and not Doing what has been Done to you.. that in itself will beat them at their own "game"..

17. Tnerb Banned Banned

strong---

strength. is key...... i think i'll actually take the time to post a reply to some things i haven't done recently

18. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

They generally don't get "theirs", they get mine and kick me in the nuts.

Talk about them being thieves. The characters that I have had to deal with have operated a petty theft ring for at the very least 20 years, most likely at least 40 years. The characters age in and out, but they have a leader and two or three other rats to alibi each other. It doesn't fool anyone except an idiot when they make their protestations of innocence with eyes all too wide open.

19. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

Here's another piece of the real deal: A lot of times a so-called mentally ill person is "helped" when he really doesn't need it. I rejected help in this thread because I don't need it at this moment. It may be applicable later. I do not "need help" simply because I am explaining what actually happened. The literal truth is that people liked to me and about me, on purpose, maliciously, and obsessively. It really wasn't a believable situation, I will grant that to skeptics. It is the situation that existed. It was created on purpose.

The word that needs to come out is that this kind of thing is done by people who most people wouldn't believe would do it. Think pedophile priests are who are screwing up our youth? That kind of problem fades to near insignificance compared to the soul murder that is passed off as child care in schools and in families.

20. Light Registered Senior Member

The question that naturally arises for that is this: what's so special about YOU that all those people would go to all that trouble?

21. duendy Registered Senior Member

LISTEN closely:

"This reseach represents a growing trend in the United States to perform outrageous research on CHILDREN. The centre for the study of PSYCHIATRY abd PSYCHOLOGY first became involved in these issues in 1972 when we discovered black children as young as age FIVE were having PSYCHOSURGERY performed on tem at the UNIVERSITY of Mississipi in Jackson in order to CONTROL "hyperactive" and "aggressive" BEHAVIOUR. Their brains were being implanted with electrodes that were heated up to melt areas of the brain that regulate EMOTION and intellect. When we first oposed tese experiments, and eventually stopped them, we did so despite RESISTANCE FROM ORGANIZED PSYCHIATRY and the RESEARCH COMMUNITY"(emphasis mine) www.xanga.com/Tao4mind

do i NEED to explain??

22. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

That question is one that someone usually asks rhetorically and in bad faith.

What is so special about me? The generic qualities of sensitivity and intelligence. A little bit of that spark of life that can inspire one's self and others to live better lives. There are numerous people like me in each school. If we don't toe the line the bullies draw, they make consequences happen and we know it. The ones who realize that it isn't right and can't or won't "go along" are destroyed, and some of us are simply forced into that position. It is a trick that they pull, that if a chosen victim doesn't cross a line on his own, they move the line. They take offense when none is meant and they know that none is meant. They sometimes just simply find and beat someone. They do whatever it takes to perpetuate lies and to force people down. They have allies from previous generations.

23. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

And then people say "well they didn't cut up your brain." They don't want the world to consider the fact that when I was in pain they gave me chemicals that damaged my brain physically and functionally. The point, the real, true point was to suppress my activities and my potentials at all cost, even if it meant killing me. Because they were somehow afraid that I would do something bad in the future, they did this. My teachers and my parents were taught that I had a potential for great disaster in my makeup. What they weren't taught was the truth, that this was because I had greater intellectual potential than most of my peers. They were taught one-sidedly so that they only saw the potential for disaster and not the potential for great good. After that they mostly reinforced the bad stuff. They couldn't believe in the good part as reality for many years. What was "good" was only allowed to be good in very narrow limits. There were all sorts of faults to be found to damage my image in my mother's eyes.

This ended up as a drive to destroy all of my adult abilities. Fighting the future is a fight that can only be won by destroying it. Instead of a future as a brilliant inventor and writer, I was condemned, deliberately, to be someone who has to live within walking distance from work and who has to work menial jobs. My little engineering projects were treated with contrived contempt. If I wrote something that was "amateurish" it was only good for trashing and for someone to put me through more scorn and contempt, simply to make me look bad and them look better in their own eyes.

The fact that I was special was provable numerous ways. It was obvious. This made me a target.

Now the reason that some people will say that I am dangerous is because they know that I am telling the truth and that I have good reasons to be dangerous. These reasons were forced upon me by people who took turns doing violence against me, physically and mentally. Yet someone still has to be sure that I won't turn around and do it back to them in the same measure, repay them in the same coin, or I am somehow insane and dangerous and have to be confined and placed in chemical straitjackets to "protect society." Hell, society keeps trying to cut its own throat and lives in its own filth, and it accuses me.

It really became a matter of "he might do something." No specific something, just "something." I might learn to drive, I might get a car and a decent job, I might do something to change society for the better, I might raise a family. Damn right I might do something. Those bastards.