Punished for prudence and success!!!

Discussion in 'Business & Economics' started by Zakariya04, Feb 5, 2009.

1. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

so interests rates have gone down yet again.... now to 1%

man this hurts... i have built up some good reserves for my company and now we cant get anything from the money markets!!

so because i didnt kane the company money we are now losing one revenue stream which usually pays for my bank charges... which i have quite a lot of due to the work we do here..........So how else can i invest my money without tieing it up for like ages with no eaccess to it!! Cos i need to cover the cost of my banjk charges!!!

and will the latest Uk interest rates reductions actually help the economy!!???

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. nirakar ( i ^ i ) Registered Senior Member

I think you can find (through a stock brokerage) corporate bonds being resold that mature within the next 6 months that are relatively safe and pay considerably more than banks do.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

Ok thanks nirakr
    but i was thinking about 3months, cant really tie up my capital for longer than that!! Also it needs to be no risk as it is my company money

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

For the investor who is looking for an alternative to the low rates offered by most domestic banks, and looking for a guaranteed rate of return to avoid market fluctuations, Millennium Bank offers Traditional Certificates of Deposit. Please note that the interest rates for all certificates of deposit listed here are compounded annually.

Traditional Certificate Minimum Deposit Interest Rate
    1 Year CD $5,000 4.75%
    $25,000 5.00%
    $100,000 5.25%

3 Year CD $5,000 5.00%
    $25,000 5.25%
    $100,000 5.75%

5 Year CD $5,000 5.25%
    $25,000 5.50%
    $100,000 6.00%

Certificates are subject to early redemption penalties. More Information.

Amounts listed above are in US Dollars. You can now invest your funds in Millennium Bank in the six following currencies: US Dollar, Euro, Swiss Franc, Canadian Dollar, Japanese Yen, and British Sterling.

For more information about, or assistance with obtaining any of our products and services, please click here, Help Me Invest.

Click the following link to apply for any of our Traditional CD products.
    Millennium Bank Application Forms

Notice : Certificates of Deposit are subject to terms and conditions provided by Millennium Bank, Inc. Rates posted on this website are subject to change at the discretion of Millennium Bank, Inc.

Premium Certificates of Deposit

For the investor who is looking for an alternative to the low rates offered by most domestic banks, is looking for a guaranteed rate of return to avoid market fluctuations, and is willing to relinquish the option to redeem their investment prior to maturity in exchange for a higher yield, Millennium Bank offers Premium Certificates of Deposit. Please note that the interest rates for all certificates of deposit listed here are compounded annually.

Premium Certificate Minimum Deposit Interest Rate
    1 Year CD $5,000 5.50%
    $25,000 6.00%
    $100,000 6.50%

3 Year CD $5,000 5.75%
    $25,000 6.25%
    $100,000 6.75%

4 Year CD $5,000 6.00%
    $25,000 6.50%
    $100,000 7.00%

5 Year CD $5,000 6.25%
    $25,000 7.00%
    $100,000 7.25%

Premium Certificates of Deposit are NON-REDEEMABLE until maturity.

Amounts listed above are in US Dollars. You can now invest your funds in Millennium Bank in the six following currencies: US Dollar, Euro, Swiss Franc, Canadian Dollar, Japanese Yen, and British Sterling.

For more information about, or assistance with obtaining any of our products and services, please click here, Help Me Invest. .

Click the following link to apply for any of our Premium CD products.
    Millennium Bank Application Forms

Notice : Certificates of Deposit are subject to terms and conditions provided by Millennium Bank, Inc. Rates posted on this website are subject to change at the discretion of Millennium Bank, Inc.

http://www.mlnbank.com/EN/services/tradcds.htm