Pyramids Built Inside Out?

Discussion in 'Architecture & Engineering' started by Prince_James, Mar 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yorda Registered Senior Member

All I really know about the pyramids is that they were not tombs, and they didn't use any slaves to build them, and they didn't use hands to carve the stones, and they didn't use their hands much to put them in place (anti-gravity). They built it using the Ark of the Covenant and similar tools. When Moses needed the Ark of the Covenant which was in the pyramid, they buried people there who had the same effect as the Ark of the Covenant.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Yorda:

Oh, for God's sake, read the post where this was patiently explained, above. The vast majority of pyramids were tombs.

Mindless drivel.

The "Ark of the Covenant", if it existed at all, was a box, not a pyramid construction tool.

Keep dreaming.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Yorda Registered Senior Member

i only talk about the 3 big pyramids, and they were not tombs according to me. i don't know anything about the other pyramids, but most of them were probably tombs.

that's right. but the great pyramid was built to keep the ark of the covenant safe, so people wouldn't die from it's divine radiation. and they could control the weather with it..

the ark of the covenant was a box, but it was a magic box because it split the jordan river (and many other things, the bible says), the same way that moses split the sea with his magic staff.

(i'm serious)

Last edited: Jun 24, 2007
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Walter L. Wagner Cosmic Truth Seeker Valued Senior Member

Yorda:

You appear to read too much of the extensive pseudo-science literature without a critical eye.

One theory regarding the Ark of the Covenant is that due to its construction [gold metal plating, insulating wood, gold metal-plating] it might have acted as a capacitor while being walked through deserts sands, building up a charge. Upon discharge when someone touched it, persons might have received a large shock, possibly even large enough to stop their heart, killing them.

From such incidents, it is easy to see how stories could become embellished over time, leading to fanciful descriptions later recorded in the Bible.

There is ZERO evidence that the Great Pyramid, or other pyramids, were used as a repository for the Ark of the Covenant. The Great Pyramid was sealed upon completion of its construction, and there is no evidence that it was used as a tomb, though there is extensive evidence that many of the prior and subsequent pyramids were used as tombs. According to some early Greek writers, there was a hidden entrance to the Great Pyramid, a hinged limestone block that covered the entrance, but by the time of Al Mamoun there was no evidence of such secret door, so he tunnelled into it with brute man-power, guessing there might be a hidden entrance [of which there were stories of hidden entrances back then] in the same general vicinity [north face, down low] as were the entrances to the other pyramids that had been broken into.

By good luck, Al Mamoun only had to tunnel some 30 meters before coming upon the actual hidden entrance's descending tunnel. The interior ascending passage had been hidden with a covering over it to hide it, so that anyone entering the pyramid [after discovering the exterior hidden entrance] would go down the descending tunnel and find the empty subterranean chamber, and leave, never guess there was also an ascending passage. However, Al Mamoun also discovered the ascending passage, because the covering had dropped free, falling to the floor of the descending passage, during their tunnelling. It was that "thunk" sound that directed their tunnelling efforts towards the descending passage.

It is a mystery as to why the upper chambers were empty, save for the solid granite "sarcophagus", which is also mysteriously reported to have a volume capacity the same as that of the Ark of the Covenant.

Other mysteries still surround the Great Pyramid. It's geometery is possibly related to the geometery of Stonehenge, though that's another investigation that is currently ongoing.

Personally, I believe there is much left to discover about the pyramids, in particular the Great Pyramid. Are there un-discovered ascending passages in the others? Have they been properly sought for? What was the purpose of the "air-shafts" in the "queens chamber" of the Great Pyramid, since they did not communicate with that chamber until the covering was broken open in the 1800s A.D., and since they do not go all the way to the exterior of the pyramid?

8. Yorda Registered Senior Member

if someone touched the ark of the covenant they dematerialized. but moses could touch it without dying because he was connected to god.

the ark of the covenant was built of a special kind of metal...

the purpose of the air shafts in the king's chamber was to direct the energy from the ark of the covenant.

9. Lord Vasago bcd Registered Senior Member

Guy's guy's there is nothing special in building the pyramid. Nothing alien, nothing with god-like powers.

Infact the stone's they use were not carved but fabricated.
    Every stone is precies the some measure. There were not enough ppl in Egypt at the time for building the pyramids as they clame.

They used a substace from the nile in combination with the sand an created the rocks on the spot layer afther layer. It is the only way the manpower and shape of the stones can be explained.

The archtiects whe're something else though. To build a pyramid as pure as they did, asks for respect, a lot of respect.

And yes we can build another one if we so desire but what's the point. Plus why destroying the magic of the one standing now.

10. freestyle Registered Senior Member

how many swedish people do you need to build a pyramid?

11. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

So if they were made of sand as you claim, how come all the blocks are limestone?

12. Lord Vasago bcd Registered Senior Member

It was stated in a documentory on national geographic that the stones were created in the way we make concrete with some claylike substance from the nile and the sahara sand. I don't know ? who the hell is wright. What i do know is that the egyptian goverment does everthing it can to keep new info on the pyramids a secret.
    The way they claim the pyramids are build are impossible for human to do so.
    It would take 10 workers with their 'era'tools about a whole year to carv and polish 1 block. A YEAR for one block. Howmany blocks are there in the pyramid?
    You would have needed more than a billion ppl do to it in the time they said they did. there were in no way that many ppl in the world,

No the way i saw in the documantary is the most logic one thus i'll believe it.
    Don't forget they still need a lot of ppl and a lot of years to complete one even in the way i explained.

13. Lord Vasago bcd Registered Senior Member

I don't know. How many ?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

14. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Point 1: The National Geographic, honourable as the insitution is, does not have its documentaries peer reviewed.
    Point 2: You heard a hypothesis put forward. You most certainly did not hear it stated as a fact - unless you have really bad hearing.
    And you know this how, exactly?
    It would be accurate to say that Zahi Hawass, head of Egypt's Supreme Council of Antiquities, does not tolerate New Age interpretations of the pyramids, other Egyptian artifacts, and the history of Egypt. That's a good thing, surely.
    Your ignorance on this topic appears to be extensive.
    Firstly, only the exterior stones and those of the Grand Gallery were polished. Secondly, the process of shaping the stones has been duplicated easily and quickly using appropriate tools.
    Yet you have failed utterly to account for the fact that the blocks of which the great pyramid is made up are of limestone. Not some mix of clay and sand. The idea is simply wrong and is proven so by that simple observation.

15. Walter L. Wagner Cosmic Truth Seeker Valued Senior Member

Ophiolite:

Not to be nit-picking, but not only is the Grand Gallery made of polished stone, but the "King's Chamber", its "Ante-Chamber", the "Queens Chamber", and the ascending and descending passages are all polished stone. The "Kings Chamber" has polished walls and ceiling made of granite, though the floor, as I recall, is of polished limestone.

And yes, it would be possible, with large numbers of construction crews, to polish all of the exterior casing stones, and even the granite stones, in the liftetime of a pharoah.

16. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

You are correct. [Though I'm not 100% sure about the ascending/descending passages.] I thought of being more specific in my original post, but decided in favour of brevity, all the while conscious anyone who knew the pyramid could pick me up on it. I don't clearly recall the floor of the King's chamber, though I've been in it at least eight or nine times.

17. sniffy Banned Banned

I wish somebody would hurry up and invent a time machine so that we could go back and see these things for ourselves. Imagine what a spectacle it must have been? Blinding literally.

18. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

All that is required is FTL travel and optics powerful enough to equal our view from google earth at a few thousand light years away. Not a biggie.

19. sniffy Banned Banned

I'll be waiting for that photo then xmillenia light years from now. You'll have to find my mummified body to show it me though.

20. Sickpuppy Guest

Anyone think its possiblie they may have been built under water? Or used water to lighten the load?

21. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

Yeah someone posted here about how they probably quarried the stone in north africa(in think tunisia/carthage) and dumped in a boat and taken to the nile - down the nile to the site.

22. Walter L. Wagner Cosmic Truth Seeker Valued Senior Member

The stone was quarried locally; they've matched the stone to the quarries. I don't recall the exact sites, but that information should be readily available.

23. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Given that the Nile doesn't flow through tunisia and never has that thought is a loser.
    As Walter points out the stone, or at least the bulk of it, was quarried right there on the Giza plateau. Some was quarried on the other side of the Nile, on the east bank.
    What you may be thinking of is that the granite found in the ascending chamber (etc) was brought down the Nile from Nubia.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.