Pyramids poured not pushed.

Discussion in 'History' started by TimeTraveler, Dec 2, 2006.

1. Gerhard Kemmerer Banned Banned

No. The water droplets are just vibrating and creating a field - part em and part mechanical around them, it also involves water tension, so it is not likely to work on larger volumes of water.
    The water molecules have not changed their basic behaviour. If they do, they may form long chains of molecules, sometimes called polywater.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Gerhard Kemmerer Banned Banned

What did you think of the dropa discs?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. wlminex Banned Banned

Simpler than that . . . . . water droplets are physically suspended ,at constant frequencies, at nodes where multi-wave amplitude is zero. My suggestion re: 700 ton rock blocks being moved by sound was kinda tongue-in-cheek humor . . . . .

. . . .polywater? . . . seems I remember a little ditty, learned as a child, about polywater . . . I think part of the chorus was "polywater doodle all the day" (humor again!) . . . or maybe it was "polly wolly doodle all the day"

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. sideshowbob Sorry, wrong number. Valued Senior Member

I think it's pretty doubtful that they exist. The Wikipedia article contains nothing but hearsay.

8. Gerhard Kemmerer Banned Banned

From all that I have given, all you need to do is put two and two together.

By the way these discs and types like them, are an essential part of ancient technology, and have been found all over the world, belonging to different eras. Many are passed off as mill stones, and stone money, and healong stones, ornaments, window frames, garden edges, art, you name it.

But there are specific dimensions, markings and material compositions that tell what they are.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2012
  9. Gerhard Kemmerer Banned Banned

Not one that won't kill you. What happened to those poor soldiers on the Philadelphia experiment? The video posted by Quantum Quack on the topic of Tornadoes/zero point theory is fairly accurate. But that's all rubbish isn't it?
    To understand matter as the ancients did you have to acknowledge the existence of God as they all did, but unfortunately they did not love Him.

10. sideshowbob Sorry, wrong number. Valued Senior Member

What you haven't given is any tangible evidence. Where are the discs right now? What lab tests have been done and where are the results published?

11. sideshowbob Sorry, wrong number. Valued Senior Member

If the "Philidelphia Experiment" actually happened, there must have been some survivors who witnessed it or we'd have no evidence that it did happen. So devise an experiment in which some observer is standing far enough away not to get killed.

Yes.

And the video survived, so you seem to be contradicting yourself. If observations are possible, propose an experiment.

12. Gerhard Kemmerer Banned Banned

I have actually given the details in my posts. I would not give them directly to anyone in public, for a number of reasons. One of those reasons you think is that I am a troll or something like that, and that I actually have nothing.

I was hoping that someone - intelligent would be able to pick up on the info and demonstrate that they had the ability to work it out. The main reason for this, is that the modern elitist world does have a good grip on ancient technology and plans to use it for a political/religious agenda, and people ought to have knowledge about it, before it is made public. People can hardly believe what I have said about the past, and think I am mad. There is no hope that the masses will not be sucked in by apparent miracles.

You cannot do the experiment unless you know what you are doing, and if you are found out... it's over for you.
    But it does not mean you cannot know how it is done and what consequences it has. The modern equivalent of ancient science is the experiments and programs involving what people call aliens and UFO material.

As far as the Philadelphia exp goes, some of the sailors did survive for different lengths of time. Suicide rates were high, and that not due to personal inadequacy, but the physical effects on all electrical and hormonal activities in the body.

I have already provided all the basics you need for an experiment. I am not giving it away, however if you have the brains to work it out, you have the rights to do an experiment. But if you don't know what you are doing, you are dealing with things that you will not be able to understand or explain with common science. And from what you have said, you don't believe in anything that does not rattle in the test tube or dance out of a text book. No one on this forum is able or willing to grapple with issues that science denies, and that includes the dismissal of God, which all of the ancient engineers acknowledged, but worshiped nature/Satan instead, as do the modern equivalent programs.

My real interest is in the way that nature operates with the background forces, and I talk about it, but it raises questions which end up with the conflict between the knowledge of God and atheism, and after being cornered over my beliefs, my confession is dubbed a ghetto/evangelical move, by people who don't know any better.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2012
  13. sideshowbob Sorry, wrong number. Valued Senior Member

What? You have given them but you won't give them? Which is it?

No, I think you're an idiot but I don't mind being proven wrong.

I'm not proposing to do the experiment. I'm just asking you to describe the experiment, lke I would describe the Miller-Urey experiment if you asked me to. What equipment would you need? What observations would you hope to make? What precautions would you take to avoid destroying the universe? That sort of thing. Anything more than nothing.

14. Gerhard Kemmerer Banned Banned

I won't give a direct answer, but will leave all the necessary clues. You have to be bright to get them, it is safer that way, for everyone. I don't doubt that you can figure it out. If you don't get it straight away, it is by no means an indication of a lack of intelligence. It took me over 15 years to work it out. Check out some more on the dropa discs.

All the clues are also in nature around you, so I'll start another thread called "Question on Ice" to go through the basics of matter. This will give you some of the knowledge of the ancients, and then you'll be able to understand how they moved 2000 tonne rocks and other things.

15. sideshowbob Sorry, wrong number. Valued Senior Member

We already know how they moved 2000 tonne rocks because they told us. You, on the other hand, propose a voodoo alternate hypothesis but you won't tell us anything about it.

16. R1D2 many leagues under the sea. Valued Senior Member

I am laughing, this is kinda funny to me.
    He pulled this same I hid information. Your on a "info hunt" or I ain't sharing thing with me earlier. In this very thread.

17. Neverfly Banned Banned

This is a great way to slither out of having to support your claims. Are they 2,000 ton rocks or 80 ton rocks?

18. Gerhard Kemmerer Banned Banned

I only want to give you enough info to be able to decifer mysteries on your own without being spoon fed. If you don't like that independence then you are truly intellectually weak and codependent and I have nothing more for you.

The fact that you cannot find one point of interest for discussion in what I have posted, shows that you are not capable of personally using your intellect.

19. sideshowbob Sorry, wrong number. Valued Senior Member

That isn't how science and/or history work. They're cooperative endeavours where people freely share their knowledge.

You're the one who refuses to discuss. That's more of a reflection on you.

One more chance to redeem yourslf: Tell us how we can test your claims.

20. Gerhard Kemmerer Banned Banned

I know that at the moment you cannot. Later on maybe.

21. Gerhard Kemmerer Banned Banned

For any further discussion, I'll be on the thread of Question on Ice.

22. R1D2 many leagues under the sea. Valued Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I normally wouldn't. But G.K. you are turning yeller at the first amount of pressure...
    :shrug: you don't fully know the answers yourself do you. Now you feel we can't do your tests, well your right if you won't explain.

23. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

He has nothing to explain. <shrug> All he has is his own completely ignorant thoughts that he made up himself - without a single shred of evidence to support his insane ideas.