Pyramids poured not pushed.

Discussion in 'History' started by TimeTraveler, Dec 2, 2006.

1. leopold Valued Senior Member

i never read the entire book.
    if they were used then it's possible they might have wondered off somewhere, you know, like rotted.

moving blocks that size isn't as hard as it might seem.
    putting two closely spaced fulcrums under the center of gravity can allow you to "walk" the block into position.
    you also remember the hieroglyphics.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. kwhilborn Banned Banned

There does seem to be a lot of evidence showing they had a wide array of tools, math, and somewhat advanced architectural methods.

They have tool marks visible in the rocks showing circular blades in use over 6 meters in length. I am not sure if they were run by hamsters, but the marks are there. It is not much of a stretch to assume they had the most basic of tools. A T-Square seems necessary for some of the fine corners they had meshed out as well.

Levers and small cranes seem like more than a fair assumption.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

NOTE VISIBLE SAW MARKS, ETC.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. river

Understood but what tools did they have that could have cut these blocks ?

Further where in the hieroglyphs do they show any cranes and/or levers ?

They don't to my knowledge

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. leopold Valued Senior Member

they apparently don't.
    they seem to show that the blocks were man handled, put in place by brute force alone.

8. river

Is this realistic ? Seriously

9. leopold Valued Senior Member

they call it one of the 7 wonders of the world for a reason.
    in my opinion the entire deal is a mystery, building this huge pyramid just so you could be dead in it.
    the pyramids aren't the only anomaly, the Sphinx, the valley of the kings, these monuments are HUGE.

10. kwhilborn Banned Banned

Internet has only been in wide use for 20 years. Prior to that we dealt with books, librarys and a rare documentary. It was commonly thought that the tools used could be a simple copper hammer and a chisel.

Now we have flight and internet and people exploring and reporting via video. It is tremendous.

Now we can see machined rocks were most definitely part of the Egypt pyramids. I showed saw marks from a saw blade over 6 meters in diameter based on arc of blade. This means they had the biggest table saw you have ever seen cutting stone. They also used drills and there is plenty of evidence for a further variety of tools.

I always said if anyone really wants to know about the pyramids then they should spend one hour watching these videos

[video=youtube;xAMRUGqssdA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAMRUGqssdA[/video]

I start at video 4 because to me it was the best, but watch all of the videos if you have interest. This video basically PROVES the pyramids were some kind of machine that is not yet of our understanding. Christopher Dunn has reverse engineered the pyramids and it is VERY interesting.

Those pictures were from
    http://www.gizapower.com/pma/index.htm

and there are many more. This was Christopher Dunns website.

If you view the evidence in plain site in the above video series on youtube you will never look at Egypt the same ever again.

Example: There is an obvious movement of the walls in the "kings chamber" where it appears a hydrogen explosion may have taken place. Egyptologists explain the movement as being from an earthquake.
    Puzzle: If these walls moved due to an earthquake then why does the tunnel going below the pyramid continue in a straight line with movement variation in the ceiling and floors being within the thickness of a thumbnail.

Watch the first 4 minutes of above video and you will be compelled to hear it all.

11. kx000 Valued Senior Member

The mixture is just as heavy as the block

12. river

What do you mean ? What block ?

13. kwhilborn Banned Banned

@ River,
    Are you serious? Have you ever seen a pyramid? Do you know what this thread is about? There are over 2 million blocks used in the pyramids at Giza. I am not defending the mixture idea though as that is silly, but wondering what a block is, is more ridiculous. Look up "Block" in a dictionary if you don't understand English.

14. river

What I was getting at is whether the block was of lime stone or granite

15. kx000 Valued Senior Member

Your ultimately hauling the same weight of product up the slope. You can bring it grain by grain, or by the block, it will require the same amount of man power.

16. leopold Valued Senior Member

there are some great texts on the pyramids:
    go to the internet archive and search for "great pyramid" selecting texts from the dropdown list box.
    http://archive.org/index.php

Last edited: Feb 12, 2013