Pyrokinesis does not exist by Victor Elias Espinoza Guédez

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by victorespinoza, Aug 28, 2012.

1. I did an analysis to know in detail what is fire:

We will use the example of the friction of wood to create fire, that we all know.

It all starts with heating wood, if not realized, the wood is solid state. What I mean is that rub the wood it, it goes into gaseous state by heat. Same as water.

Then, It is the wood in the gaseous state, she shines creating fire.

Now, we will try to grab the fire without actually touching it, this is because fire is not the size we see it, for example in a fire of sailing, is 50 times larger than observed.

Grab with both hands, as if they were holding a sheet of notebook: the distance surrounding the fire of a candle and shake the hand, as the fire of the candle is larger than what he sees, we vibrate it without touching the fire of the candle.

View attachment 5807

Do this experiment and then tell me.

Very affectionately,
    Víctor Guédez Espinoza Elias

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Victor! How nice that you have returned. And you have discovered yet another amazing aspects of physics!!!

This time it is that fire is shining gas that is 50X bigger than it seems and it is really hard to grab. Thanks, I'll make sure to tell my friends and coworkers the true nature of fire. Is there anything that you do not know or cannot figure out?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Imagine that the Sun is the fire of a candle. This discovery explains why the Sun moves the planets of the Solar System.

The size of the fire of the Sun, is not that we see, but, larger, that reaches the Planet Pluto.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

OK. Got it, I am imagining the sun is a candle flame.

Well you can't argue with that! Candle flames are well known to cause objects to develop elliptical orbits around themselves. Just last night there was a fork, salt shaker and a wine glass orbiting a candle we had at the dinner table.

So I can cover the sun with my thumb, but you are saying that the sun in actually larger than my thumb? Well this is some pretty heavy stuff!

So let me try to understand; the reason that the sun is bigger than my thumb is because it is fire. Fire as you stated in the OP is 50 times bigger than what we actually see. So the sun is in actuallity 50 times bigger than my thumb! Jesus H. Christ, that means it is like the size of beachball! That is huge it only looks like it is like it's an inch in diameter.

This is some amazing stuff!

8. And also the planets of the Solar system and the Sun, they have no weight., It helps to the Sun to the movement translation.

I say this because you can imagine the force needed to move a planet if you have weight.

For example: a planet has no weight, just like an object in the space station.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2012
  9. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

I assume you realized they have no weight because if they did they would fall down.

Not to mention that weight is a force. I agree that if planets had mass it would take a very large force, like gravity or something!

Nor does anything in the space station have mass or inertia.

Well well Victor you are certainly on a roll.

By the way thanks for your insights; I think I saved some kids the other night. We had a camp fire and the kids wanted to roast marshmellows! The fools! I told them to stay at least 100ft from the fire because fire, as we all have learned, is 50 times bigger than it looks! The little bastards would have been burned alive trying to roast the marshmellows!!!!!

Keep up the good work Victor.

10. Origin,

According to your knowledge, what is it what happens in the fire of a candle? Since you laugh of my conclusion, I want to know yours.

Do the experiment and tell me, because I can move the fire at long distance..

Created with your fingers, a vibration to 30 centimeters away from the heat of a candle, and you'll see that the fire of the sail moves.

11. AlphaNumeric Fully ionized Registered Senior Member

Wow. I'm amazed you're still at this sort of stuff. How do you function in the real world? Seriously, I'm not entirely sure how someone with such complete ..... I don't even know what word to use ..... as you can even use a computer. Never heard of air currents?

Ever tried to pick up a large rock? Notice how it is heavy? That's part of the planet Earth. Categorical proof the Earth isn't without weight (well mass but I'm sure you don't understand the difference).

I can do it too! In fact when I was a child every year my parents would test my fire controlling abilities by putting a birthday cake in front of me with a set of lit candles on top and I had to extinguish them without touching them! I think my house also might be able to control fire because when a door would slam shut near the candles it would make the flames flicker! Surely my house is haunted by a pyrokinetic ghost!

Or maybe it's just air moving about you muppet.

12. But the experiment works without air, simply press your fingers and then create a vibration in the arm.

Do this in a place without air.

13. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

I tired the experiment in an area with out air as you suggested, but for some reason I could not get the matches to light. I tried about 6 or 8 matches and none would light and then to top it all off I sufficated. Your experiment was a bust - that is the last time I try one of your experiments!

14. Do this in a place without air.

Press your fingers to 10 centimeters below the candle fire.

Like this:

View attachment 5816

Squeeze fingers and vibrate your hand.

The Fire creates a sphere that we cannot see.

15. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Unfortuntely I cannot follow those instructions. My hand does not look like that. I have 4 fingers and a thumb not one large flat finger and a thumb.

16. I'm going to make a short video, so see how grabbing, the black sphere, surrounding the fire.

17. AlphaNumeric Fully ionized Registered Senior Member

Don't forget to suck all the air out of the room first!

18. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

He waves his hand near a candle, and astoundingly, the candle flame flickers.

Amazing.

19. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

This sounds extremely interesting.

20. DISCOVERY OF A NEW FIELD IN THE MATTER.

An atom has a field because it has energy,
    A Sun has a field because it has energy,
    A Planet has a field because it has energy,
    A Galaxy has a field because it has energy,
    And I discovered that the fire has a field, because it also has energy.

EXPERIMENT 1

Experiment verifies that there is a field around the fire of a candle.

This field repels, not attract:

[video=youtube;dX

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

jqZrKw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dX

jqZrKw[/video]

EXPERIMENT 2

Experiment so that they see as grabs, the field of fire of a candle:

[video=youtube;Q-syPuf_XsY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-syPuf_XsY[/video]

CONCLUSION

The fire has a field.

Very affectionately,
    Víctor Elias Espinoza Guedez
    www.theory-espinoza.es.tl

21. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

The second video strikes me as extremely funny. I am not sure what you think it is showing, but what it is showing me is a very deluded and confused individual putting himself up for ridicule. I actually laughed out loud and scared my cat when I watched the video.

22. In the second video, I swear by God that the flame of the candle fire, moves. Without being at the height of the flame.

23. AlphaNumeric Fully ionized Registered Senior Member

Video 1 : Surface tension and currents in the water left over from when it was poured
    Video 2 : Air currents. You have to move your hand a lot and you get the camera right up close to the box. Even the slightest air current will make the candle flicker.

Children understand this. How are you so stupid?