Pyrokinesis does not exist by Victor Elias Espinoza Guédez

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by victorespinoza, Aug 28, 2012.

1. I.e., that the planets move them a current of water and repels them a current of air flowing from the Sun.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Of video 1: That might be true but it appears to me that the water is being heated and the natural convection current is carrying the object away from the heat source across the top of the water.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. The water is not heating. The fire of the candle is small and is not touching the water or the Cup. What you see is the circle created by the camera brightness, but the flame is in the following way:

View attachment 5845

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. tashja Registered Senior Member

Alpha: could photon pressure cause the apple to move?

8. I grouped a few photons with a large magnifying glass to move a paper floating in the water and it did not move.

I don't think they are pressure of photons.

9. tashja Registered Senior Member

Yeah, I guess not.

10. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Assuming that there was not an air current causing the movement, I suspect it was this effect:

Quote from Crookes radiometer.

11. Incredible about the Crookes radiometer. I didn't.

But video 2 tells us that I am holding an invisible sphere or field around the flame of the fire of the candle.

In video 2, is not visible, but I swear by God that the fire vibrates when it vibrated my fingers in the 2 video.

Estimated Origin,

Perform the experiment and tell me that is what I am grasping the hand under the candle, to 10 centimeters under fire in video 2.

The flame of the 2 video vibrates does not move, but vibrates.

Thanks for your input...

Very affectionately,
    Víctor Elias Espinoza Guedez

12. AlphaNumeric Fully ionized Registered Senior Member

No. If photon pressure was that strong you'd feel it standing in direct sunlight! Instead when you stand in direct sunlight the force you exert on the ground increases as if you've gotten around 1mg more mass. In a healthy adult there's 7.2g of air in your lungs when you inhale, so 1mg mass variations or equivalent weight changes amounts to just noise.

Grammar your bad, me can not understand your. English better speak, else you is coherent not.

13. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

The effect is not visible, but you swear by God it works. Well, I am sure that will suffice for the general scientific community. I expect to see your Pyrokinesis theory taught in universities across the globe - congratulations.[/sarcasm]

14. CONCLUSION

I discovered that the fire has field.​

15. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Alternative conclusion, traumatic brain injury.

16. Now, we know what created the field of the Solar System.

The planets, catches the field created by the flames of the Sun.