Quantum particles

Discussion in 'Alternative Theories' started by Harmony, Feb 11, 2014.

1. quantum_wave Contemplating the "as yet" unknown Valued Senior Member

Very good. I'm glad you are pressing on with your presentation, and my participation has been meant to not only give you a responsive participant, as opposed to a rather blank stare (or worse) that sometimes accompanies presentations here in the fringe, but also to do so in the way such that what you present is responded to from the standpoint of my own understanding and talking points, which is all I have to offer.

The content of your last post that differentiates your Spacetime Wave theory from the Standard Model is an understandable and necessary continuation of your presentation, and I'm sure it preceeds further interesting and thought provoking material. It gives us a framework in which we can relate the consensus SM model to the Spacetime Wave model, and to better appreciate how you handle the obviouse need for amendments and further discovery of the nature of particles. I wouldn't characterize it as a whole rethinking of the Standard Model of Particle Physics, but more of an anticipation of discoveries and new interpretations of existing experimental results.

I find it very encouraging to see understandable and intelligent layman level presentation of the current scientific consensus models, and new models that propose paths for advancement of our understanding of the universe. I'll watch with interest as it unfolds.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.