"Quotes of your point view"

Discussion in 'General Science & Technology' started by theoneiuse, Dec 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theoneiuse Theoneiuse Registered Senior Member

It's very difficult for faculties of temporal precept to accept that everything happened at once.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2011
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

"Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company."

- George Washington

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

I'm giving him about 3 or so percent of my time. Just so that if I can find that special button to push to get him to question his silly theory.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

But there is no universal field of awareness. Just your self delusion.

We have never had a unified conscious. Your romantic era theories are silly and delusional.

Your entire theory speaks to your sense of loss, hopelessness, delusion, and false sense of superiority in a world where you are insignificant.

Your ignorance is incredible.

8. iceaura Valued Senior Member

Awareness in humans, defined as generated reaction to an impinging stimulus, takes about a tenth of a second in the brains of the fastest people, and covers at most about 10 cm of cross-brain distance in any given direction. That would be 3600 kilometers per hour, or something in the neighborhood of 2000 mph as a rough estimate.

That's pretty fast.

Consciousness, defined as the generation of meaning (yielding the ability to begin to ask "where am I", say) takes about 1.5 seconds and covers about 20 cm in general, for about 300 mph as a rough estimate.

That's slower than the speed of sound, which may explain why so few musicians can think and play at the same time.

9. theoneiuse Theoneiuse Registered Senior Member

10. theoneiuse Theoneiuse Registered Senior Member

"light"

Rewriting the DNA of the wild ones one offspring at a time

11. theoneiuse Theoneiuse Registered Senior Member

The "womb"

What is it truly you are giving birth to

12. theoneiuse Theoneiuse Registered Senior Member

Intelligence

The third most attractive feature on a female, and the first is honesty then of course the second is
    " how much love is in her heart".

13. theoneiuse Theoneiuse Registered Senior Member

How do you fit 10 horses in 9 stalls?

How do third dimensional observers experience ultimate truth?

Well the answear is the same for both questions
    "the subjective experience of time"
    For the whole is greater than the sum of it's parts

14. theoneiuse Theoneiuse Registered Senior Member

"Time"

If one was equal to infinity and you were you were .1 then it would take you 10 "times" to equal infinity, if you were equal to one being infinity then It would be no "time" for you to equal infinity, instead you are -1 and will never equal infinity now you must experience it as "time"

15. theoneiuse Theoneiuse Registered Senior Member

"light"

The personified pen of creation

16. theoneiuse Theoneiuse Registered Senior Member

If there was only one word that was not known, and that word was the inspiration of all words, then would you not have to learn every word before you can identify that unknown word? Well if that word was infinity to find it would take time. Now every word is just a transformation of that unknown word. So that unknown word is in every word. Then every word must be infinite lacking true infinite that what is the unknown word.

Well what about the electron? If its position is temporal does it truly exist? If it's position cannot change then is it not real? If you can't find the square root then what's the point? Four points short cutting a corner by way of hypotenuse. Aha I realize but I am not realization.

17. theoneiuse Theoneiuse Registered Senior Member

"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

-Erasmus

18. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.

Abraham Lincoln

19. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

If only theoneiuse had taken that advice.
    What is the point of this thread? - granted there are some interesting quotes but the OP appears to be using it as a vehicle to post his own (inane and insupportable) point of view rather than giving actual quotes that lend any validity.

For example the "quotes" 106-113 by theoneiuse on this page (I can't be bothered to subject myself to any more of his incessant drivel by looking at others) are utterly meaningless.
    And why is this thread in General Science & Technology?

20. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

He enjoys reading his own bullshit and writes this stuff only for himself. It should not be in this forum but in free thoughts or arts.

21. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

But this forum is not his personal blog.
    I disagree, it shouldn't (given the "contribution" he makes) be in Free Thoughts or Arts either: Cesspool or deletion...

22. theoneiuse Theoneiuse Registered Senior Member

So I am a fool, it's a shame cowards like you can only convince yourself of such a reality. You would be far more interesting if you had the intelligence
    neccessary to convince me that I am indeed a fool. If in reality you were correct then it would not be impossible to convince me that I am a fool mayby difficult but not impossible but I am certain you donot have the intellectual*
    capabilities to achieve that task. You are boring a planet full of minds like yours will certainly be inslaved. You lack originality and if there were not written records available to you, you would have no intellectual capabilities
    of any noteworthy importance. Certainly you are no Einstein, Telsa,Faraday or Newton. But secretly I*
    wish you were I wish you did have the intellectual capabilities to convince me I was a fool, all I observe and interact with is unoriginal copy cats
    *" automatons" that boost their egos on*
    The "shoulders of giants" that came before them without anything great of thier own to add. You and your disiples need not worry you will soon bore me to death.

23. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Coward? How do you ascertain that?

Ah wrong. I can't convince you that you are wrong (having tried a number of times in the past) simply because you are so deluded that you ignore reality.

That is an assumption on your part.

Another assumption.

I neither have nor require "disiples", but I eagerly await your demise. At least as far as posting here is concerned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.